On the nudist beach
96 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My uncle and Lynn had to work the next day, Aunt Jenny had chores to do around the house. So Mary suggested that we go to the naturist beach alone with a friend of hers. I asked if the friend would be there naked too and she replied, "Of course, everyone is naked there. You only stand out with a bikini.” I could confirm that from my own experience yesterday.

We sat in Mary's car and picked up her friend at home.

Debra was relatively small and petite, with a small bust size. As far as one could tell under the rather short dress she was wearing. But I would see that soon enough. For me it was a feast for the eyes already dressed, because I like petite women without big tits.

Arriving at the beach we took the same route as yesterday.

Like yesterday, I was supposed to be on the lower part of the blanket and Mary and Debra on the upper part. After that was clarified, the two women undressed in no time. Debra was so quick that I hardly noticed it. She simply pulled the short dress over her head and underneath she was stark naked! Mary was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts, which she was able to take off quickly.

She too was naked underneath. But I already knew her body from yesterday.

What intrigued me much more was Debra. Her (as suspected) small boobs were very pretty and stood as one.

As my eyes traveled further down the slit, I couldn't help but let out a small "wow". She was also completely shaved and probably had no other body hair, apart from the head. But where most women only see a cleft, the inner labia hung out cheekily. Debra had the longest and most pronounced labia I have ever seen.

The two labia were quite thick, clearly visible from the front between the cleft and hanging out at least 2 cm. An absolutely awesome sight. How long do they get when she's aroused, I wondered.

I must have stared at her for quite a long time, because suddenly she asked me if I didn't want to undress, too. "Yes," Mary said, "my cousin is new to nudism and a bit shy.

He had his first nudist experience here yesterday and was a bit shy at the beginning.” So I started to take off my t-shirt. Then my shorts. So now I was standing in front of Debra in my underpants and noticed that she had been watching me closely while undressing.

Now the whole situation was getting a bit embarrassing and I hesitated to take off the panties as well.

 

"What is it," Debra asked me, "you seem really embarrassed. But after you stared so intently at my pussy earlier, I now want to see your cock. Equal rights for all. So come on: take your pants off and show your cock or I'll pull them down on you.” Man, she was really very direct.

I replied: "Then do it." I didn't expect it, but she crouched down in front of me and pulled my panties down with a quick jerk. After crouching at eye level on my panties, she was now able to examine my genitals up close.

"So it's okay," she said, holding my cock up by the glans with three fingers, pulling it really long and then taking a close look at my balls. "I don't know what's wrong with you," she said, "your penis and scrotum look very pretty.

You don't need to hide such a beautiful, long tail, you can proudly present it. I've seen much uglier specimens and much smaller ones as well.” Yes, I knew I couldn't complain about the length of my member, but then there was this very open manner from someone I'd only known a few minutes bit embarrassing for me. I must have turned red.

Meanwhile, Mary said to me, "Now that we've figured that out, we should sunscreen before we get sunburned. The sun is quite strong here.

Can you do my back for me and then for Debra too? Debra will take care of your back then”

"Yes, of course," I replied. When I finished with Mary, Debra was already on her stomach and I started with the shoulders. Crouching down, I first noticed that my semi-rigid cock (the whole situation has left its mark on me) and my balls were dangling right in front of her eyes. In order not to be considered prudish again - she had already examined everything up close - I didn't change my position.

I looked at her eyes, yes she had them open and probably enjoyed the sight.

When I was done with my back I wanted to stop. Debra protested immediately: "Please continue, my butt and my legs also need sunscreen." So I put sunscreen on her bottom and legs. I accidentally touched her anus while applying lotion to her bottom.

The only reaction I heard from her was a soft purr. Aha, I thought, she seems to like that. Which then made me take a close look at everything and caress her cute looking little butt hole with my fingers for several seconds. Again, she was completely hairless.

All beautifully shaved. During the action, I was also able to take a closer look at her thick labia, which protruded between her thighs.

"So done" I said to her. She turned around, lay on her back and said succinctly: "There's still a lot more cream to be applied.

Then can you please do my front as well? All natural.” Wow, I couldn't believe it! I started with the face and continued with her arms. All the while, she continued to stare unabashedly at my semi-erect cock and dangling balls just inches from her face. After I massaged her tits with cream for at least a minute (her nipples got very stiff), I creamed her stomach and legs, but when I reached the pubic mound I left out the labia between her legs. This gave protest:

"I don't want to get a sunburn on my cunt either, so I apply lotion thoroughly between my legs." With these words, she spread her legs wide so that I could see her slightly swollen labia very well.

So I knelt between her legs and also creamed her pussy. Of course, I made sure that her protruding inner lips were well worked on. There was no protest this time, she just flinched whenever I touched her clit.

"So now it's my turn to put lotion on you," she said when I was done. "Lie down on your stomach."

After the back was finished, she didn't even ask, but went straight to my bottom and legs.

"Turn around," she said to me afterwards, "I'll continue with the front side." Arrived at the pubic bone, she didn't hesitate for long, but pulled the foreskin back far enough from my cock and grasped the shaft with one hand and with the other hand creamed the now exposed glans and cock for quite a long time. My cock was now swollen to a mighty stiff cock, the bare glans had taken on the appearance of a mushroom. "You should always pull your foreskin all the way back," she said, smiling at the end. “It looks much more aesthetic when you can see a man's bare, exposed glans.

Or do you have a problem showing your glans?”

"No," I replied, "of course not."

“Oh yes, one more thing: you should shave completely. A clean shaven penis and scrotum looks a lot better on a man than a man with lots of hair. We women also don't like hair in our mouths. You seem to have already shaved your balls and the hair around the tail seems to be trimmed a bit, but the rest should also be completely gone.

That's better when applying cream, since no cream gets caught in the annoying hair. If you want, I can shave you later at my place. Alone it's always a bit difficult.” With these words he then took care of my balls and creamed my sack extensively and very sensitively.

"We could go into the water now to cool down," Mary said. "I can't go into the water like that," I replied.

Unfortunately, my cock was still semi-rigid from Debra's 'treatment', which was pretty good to see.

"Now don't be silly," Debra said. “Everyone else has seen plenty of hard cocks, just like both of us. That's something completely natural and doesn't bother anyone here, on the contrary, it looks really cool.

There should be a lot more men walking around with a hard penis.” So the three of us then went into the water, I behind the two with a bobbing cock. While Debra and I were only in the water for a short time, Mary swam a bit.

Debra was lying on the blanket right in front of me, my head just inches from her feet. Her legs were spread quite wide so that I could see her horny, hairless pussy directly.

The plump labia fascinated me so much that I couldn't take my eyes off it, paralyzed. After a few minutes, Debra noticed that and said:

"You seem to like what you see. Apparently you didn't see enough when you were applying lotion.” I was so startled and, caught like a schoolboy, turned my head in a flash. Then she said:

“There is really no reason to be shy or prudish now.

I have nothing to hide and when a man looks at me so fascinated, he should own it. The worst thing that can happen to me is that men don't even want to look at me anymore. Then I'm probably no longer attractive. So you can take a good look at everything.

Come a little closer.”

I was pretty close and actually not able to move. So she sat up, pulled her legs towards her, spread her thighs wide and held her bare pussy right in front of my nose. With the thumb and forefinger of her two hands, she then pulled her long labia wide apart and asked me: "So, can you see everything well now, do you like it?" I could only stammer a quiet 'yes'. It looked really cool.

Her pussy was now wide open so that I could take a close look at her cunt hole, piss hole and clitoris. Since her cunt was only a few inches from my face, I could even smell a mixture of sunscreen and pussy scent.

Because of the length of her cunt flaps, they were now spread so wide to the right and left that they reminded me of butterfly wings. They shone, looked pretty wet and the juice ran out of her open pink cunt hole, into which I could see deeply, all the way to her anus. Apparently it made her really horny to present her wide open cunt to me completely shamelessly and without any inhibitions.

The hottest part was her clitoris, now exposed and swollen like her labia, a glorious sight. After a while she said: "Seen enough?" I could only nod. "Then I can continue reading my book."

"Are you an exhibitionist?" I asked her.

"That depends on how you define exhibitionism," she replied.

"I don't do that to everyone. Only with very select friends. An exhibitionist presents his genitals. Everyone does that here on the nudist beach.

When you're naked, you also show your genitals, there's no other way. Does that mean everyone here is exhibitionist to some extent?”

Instead of answering, I asked her: “A lot of people are shaved here on the beach. Women and men. Most complete.

Is that the norm?”

“Yes, that seems to be gaining ground because it only has advantages. It's almost mandatory for younger women. But even among the elderly, the majority are shaved. Some leave a narrow strip of hair or a triangle above the slit.

But the rest is shaved off. I don't have anyone in my circle of acquaintances and friends who hasn't shaved. You men seem to like that better, don't you?"

"Yeah sure, a shaved pussy looks way better than one with a lot of hair. Preferably completely smooth, like yours.

If you can see the bare cleavage on a woman, it looks much better than a mess of hair."

Debra replied: "Thanks, I figured that from the way you were staring at my pussy in the beginning. But I think it's better that way. It looks better, it's much more hygienic, the sex is better, nothing is hidden and you can see every detail clearly. Besides, I think it's only fair if we women openly show our cunts here on the nude beach."

"How so?"

"Yes, with you men you can see the naked cocks too.

Then why should we women shamefully hide our twats under a mass of hair? Feelings of shame have no place here on the nudist beach anyway. So get rid of your hair so that you can see the bare cleavage on us women.”

"How long have you been shaving?" I asked her.

"Always. Shortly after my hair started growing as a teenager. On nudist beaches like this one, I've seen that the vast majority of women go around shaved bald and you're the exception with a bush.

I only know my parents and my older sister without pubic hair.

Almost all of my girlfriends who started growing hair pretty soon shaved completely clean, legs, armpits, pussy. At one point when I was a teenager, I was the only one in our group who wore pubic hair on my pussy. My friends then started whispering: how is she walking around, that looks ugly with all that hair on her cunt, she's probably ashamed to show her slit.

It didn't take long for me to decide to shave my pubic hair completely like almost all the other girls have done. So put your hair down so everyone can see my bare cunt. The others show their slit too. Two friends even congratulated me on it.

It looks a lot better now that you can see your bare crack instead of all that hair, they said. I haven't known it any differently since then and I don't want it any other way either.

When I first started out as a teenager, I was still a bit ashamed when I was naked with other people. My labia are quite long and you can clearly see them without pubic hair. You can even see them standing with your legs together.

For many women, only the bare slit is visible when they are shaved. But after I found out from my first boyfriend that most men like it and find it really horny, I no longer have any problems with it.

Because most women have much smaller labia and I'm something special, I'm very proud of it and I don't have any problems showing my long cunt lips openly without any feelings of shame. The fact that many men stare at my naked cunt and admire my labia even turns me on. You're probably one of those men who like long labia, too?"

“Yeah, long labia really turn me on.

The longer the better. It's best if you can see them directly from the front, like you do. A great sight"

"I figured you'd like it. I know the look you guys give me when you stare at my slit in fascination.”

We then spent a few more hours on the beach and drove back towards the evening.

0