At the nude bathing lake
118 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the quarry lake

A short story about seeing and being seen and fingering each other...

The other day I was at the quarry lake again. It was a pleasantly warm day, on which one likes to be outside naked, but not so hot that it would be too much. So I undressed and lay down in a somewhat sheltered spot by the lake. I have to say that this is a nudist lake, otherwise you might think I have an exhibitionist streak.

 

For my exhibitionism, however, a nudist bathing lake is perfectly adequate.

So I lay down with no clothes on, and since there was no one around except an empty towel, I also put my hand very gently on my member. I would have liked very much to masturbate now, but after all I was at a public lake where someone could come by at any moment. There were enough naked people here, but they could hardly see me because I was protected from view by bushes and a group of trees. So I very carefully lowered my right hand and stroked my bare glans slowly and evenly.

I love this touch with thumb and forefinger: very gently I massage the glans, which lies there without foreskin on me, the groove where the shaft of my member begins, and the bulge of foreskin that accumulates here.

I run my index finger over the semen hole, opening it slightly and massaging it. Since my cock had now stiffened a bit, he lay contentedly on his side and I could also comfortably stroke my testicles. They are full and plump and could use an orgasm right now - how they would like to get rid of their semen between a beautiful woman's legs or maybe in her mouth...

I stayed with such thoughts for a while, watching the activities of the naked people at the lake, which I could follow from afar, and caressed my genitals carefully and for an unsuspecting person hardly perceptible. I thought about how my cock had woken me up in the middle of the night and I had to go out onto the balcony and masturbate there.

I squirted the semen in a high arc down onto the sidewalk - and I can tell you: it was a great highlight to stand naked on the balcony and jerk off! Did anyone see me? As I was jerking off, I thought to myself, how it would be if a beautiful woman were watching from a window and she was masturbating at this sight... A great thought, that!

But here it didn't work that easily. Although the penis had reached a certain size, which was quite nice to look at, it could still be expanded, but I had absolutely no interest in expanding it any further than it already was.

Suddenly someone came into my corner. Since it's not forbidden to have one's hands near one's privates, I carefully removed my index finger from the glans, but kept my hand on the pubic hair, which I now nervously tugged.

I lifted my head and saw a sprawling female figure in the sunlight approaching the empty towel.

 

Wow! I thought excitedly. The woman who lay down a few meters from me was really worth a happy exclamation: she was powerfully built with a wide but very shapely buttocks, plump and plump thighs that had grown down very harmoniously from the pelvis, thighs on which Although there was already a hint of orange peel skin, it still looked athletic and very firm, and which merged into two beautifully shaped knees, which were followed by firm, but very feminine, almost tender calves. Her feet also had their own erotic charm: they were graceful feet with annoying veins, she had painted her toenails red. And around her left ankle she wore a gold anklet.

Great!

After appreciatively examining her lower body - which was happening in no time - I was able to move on to her upper part as well.

The first thing that struck me was her beautifully grown breasts. They were quite large and powerful, but never killed you. Despite her considerable size, her curves were extremely graceful: while the lower part of the breast was round and thick, the upper part had a juicy, very feminine shape that extended in an S-line to the nipple. A breast to bite into, I thought immediately!

Her neck was also to my liking.

He already showed signs of wrinkles, but that was slim, not fat. And her face - that came to a beautiful end during my examination - made my blood, which had already become quite restless, really boil!

The woman might be in her late 40s, maybe fifty, but definitely no older. She had an expressive nose in her face framed by dark brown, medium-length hair, a red, beautifully made-up mouth, and dark, almost sparkling eyes, as far as I could tell in the bright sunlight. Everything about her, her whole facial expression conveyed the impression of a lively and self-confidently demanding sensuality.

This super woman - because she was quite sure of that - ran in front of my mat to her berth, dried herself laboriously and finally sat down.

My right hand, which was nervously tugging at my pubic hair, would now have liked to place itself on her body, would have loved to caress her back, her breasts, her pubic area... But no! She took out a magazine, turned her beautiful back on me for a while, and the hours passed without any approach.

So some time passed, which I spent swimming, reading and dozing, and which kept drawing my gaze to the unknown beauty. She was lying on her back now - a very horny sight by the way, which made me wish I was lying right in front of her and stroking her legs - and was probably asleep or just sunbathing with my eyes closed. After a while, which I kept staring at her beautiful body with longing eyes, her hand also wandered in the direction of her pubic hair.

I had put my hand back in the same place on my body, and since I had gotten a little cheekier in the meantime and her presence no longer bothered me too much, I wasn't afraid to carefully touch my semi-rigid penis with my index finger.

Just the direction of her fingers drew my attention.

Almost casually, of no particular importance, she began stroking and ruffling her pubic hair. She had her eyes closed while doing this, she obviously didn't care at all whether someone was watching or not. Again and again she twirled her hair with her thumb and forefinger and seemed to be stroking it. Her face was very relaxed and almost dreamy, even pleasantly aroused, it seemed to me, for the corners of her mouth twitched occasionally.

Her movements became a little more violent. She now took her pubic hair and combed it through with her fingers. She put her whole hand between her legs - suspiciously far down by now - and pulled them up through her fur. Again and again her fingers dug into her pubic area, scooped up, sat down again between her legs and repeated the game.

Her features became more and more relaxed and pleased, it seemed to me, she seemed to enjoy this combing game very much. Which fantasies were probably taking place in her beautiful and sensual head? I could well imagine her lying in her bed at night and her fingers performing this combing game with her pubic hair as a kind of prelude to real, undisguised masturbation. But things hadn't gotten that far at the quarry lake. After all, she seemed to enjoy the brief, momentary touch of her genitals as much as I did, and the potential viewers just urged her to keep that touch as brief as possible.

My fingers also wandered automatically over my penis, which had continued to stiffen at the sight of this wonderful, horny game.

The woman bent her legs and spread them slightly. Her hand always performed this same strange spectacle that I had never seen before. My penis had now reached its full length and was standing bolt upright on the abdominal wall. I wasn't afraid that I would be seen like that, it would have been just fine with me - because she should also notice the beneficial influence her comb orgy had on my genitals!

Suddenly she opened her eyes, looked at me and my stiff cock with interest and put her hand on her lap.

I smiled at her and she smiled, almost grinned, back. She sat up silently, but changed her gaze so that she was sitting directly across from me. She bent her knees and spread her thighs, so that she now presented me her now slightly open pussy in a kind of cross-legged position, in the hottest position imaginable, cheekily and bluntly.

I was blown away: the sight was breathtaking. My cock grew a good bit and was now clearly visible from my stomach.

I sat up too - almost in a trance and without really thinking - and bent my left leg in such a way that a casual passerby could not notice my erection, but she could fully enjoy my stiff member.

We looked at each other extensively – without exchanging a single word. She looked long and thoughtfully at my cock, which stood there hard and stiff only for her, examined my body, my face, my abdomen again... I did the same with her: I looked at her magnificent thighs, between which the cunt opened for me was, her red-lacquered toes, her breasts and her sensual face.

Whenever our eyes met while looking at the other, we smiled happily at each other. Her lips had parted slightly, so she looked extremely hot and aroused.

My right hand now clutched the shaft of my penis, a process that she followed with interest and excitement. Very lightly, invisible to everyone else, I massaged it for her. She watched spellbound, but understood and took her hand between her legs. Before my eyes she stroked her clitoris with her index finger, took her finger lengthways and ran it along her vagina.

I could clearly see how wet it had become.

While she repeatedly performed this game on her genitals, she looked around at the other visitors who were further away. But no one seemed to notice anything and no one came near us.

So her movements on her clit became more violent and urgent. I, too, was totally infected by her horniness and rubbed my cock harder and harder, just like I did so often at home. Again and again she looked around to make sure nobody would disturb us while we sat opposite and masturbated.

In the greatest excitement I let go of my member so that she could look at it in all its masculinity in peace (which she did intensively), took my towel and walked towards her with my back to the quarry pond, my penis of course big and hard sticking out from my stomach.

She awaited me masturbating. I crouched down relatively close in front of her, so that my organ was right in front of her body.

"Hello," I said. She nodded happily and gave me a "Hello" back as well. Her hand stayed on her vagina, unabashedly stroking it as she looked at me.

I gently touched her knee, which she had bent to protect herself from onlookers, and ran down her strong calves. She, in turn, was much braver. Because in a split second she had her fingers on my glans and touched them curiously. Since I don't have a foreskin, my glans was exposed and bare in front of her, and she obviously seemed to like that.

She smiled intently at me while her hand clasped my cock all the way.

I swallowed and looked around worriedly, but we were way too far off target for anyone to see.

I quickly had my hand on her genitals, where I met her slender fingers. She willingly made room for me, but I gently took her hand and put it back on her clit, which we then jerked off together. Only a little later I had two fingers in her pussy while she got it upstairs - and worked my cock right away!

We began moaning deeply and breathing heavily almost simultaneously as we crouched across from each other and masturbated. We took turns looking at our sexual organs and into our eyes - she had two wonderful, horny brown eyes, which looked at me excitedly and in amazement, full of lust and yet again full of satisfaction, full of pride and full of sensuality.

A great woman, I thought when I saw her sitting there with her legs spread, my fingers in her wet crack, in which I would have loved to bury my hard-on.

But despite all the carelessness, this was simply not possible. Too bad, I thought, but I was immediately comforted by seeing her. Rarely have I seen such an evenly built, self-contained, sensuous female figure, even though she had quite a bit of flesh to show for it. Her tight thighs, which turned me on, had just the right mix of muscle and curve that is the real appeal of women's legs.

I took my finger out of her sheath and gently touched the underside of her left thigh, which she had previously flexed just before it merged into her firm and ample buttocks, that wonderful place on women where the leg meets the lower body. where the hand need only travel a tad inward to touch the secret of femininity.

At the same moment it came to me. In a hot fountain I squirted my semen right between her legs, on her pussy. She gasped and closed her eyes again. She was now masturbating her clit frantically while my cock, which I had pointed at her sex with my thumb, unloaded shot after shot of semen.

Suddenly she jumped too and gave a suppressed groan. She had cummed just like me and was just climaxing!

She kept her eyes closed for a few minutes while I looked around with some concern; but still no one seemed to have noticed. My penis had shrunk back to normal size and still had a few strands of sperm on it that were dripping onto the ground. The woman looked me in the eyes with a grin and I grinned back.

We both nodded slowly and looked at her pubic hair, which was completely stuck together by my semen.

She just got dressed without cleaning up first, got up, ran her hand over her crotch again, said "Bye, it was fun" and left.

I never saw her again...

0