CHAPTER 5: The Race Above All Races “DRAGON”
634 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm a dragon but I haven't experienced my first evolution yet so I don't have a full type name." I asnwered.

"Pff... Hahahahah... Okay, you can forget some of what I said." She started to laugh.

"H-Hey why are you laughing?! Or do you not believe?!"

"Hahahah No not like that. hahahahahah" Then she continued to laugh for a while. When I realized that stopping it was no use anymore, I began to wait until she stopped herself.

After laughing for a while, she finally stopped and calmed down after a while.

"Are you calm now?" I asked.

"Yes yes sorry."

"Now, can you explain why you laughed so much?" I asked curiously.

"Actually, the reason I laughed wasn't because of what you said. The reason was what I said myself. I told you that some races might look down on you because of your race, I thought you were from the winged lizard race so I told you but that you are a dragon. Dragons are at the top of the food chain. If you compare a dragon of the same evolutionary level with someone from another race, the dragon has an advantage, but the problem is that dragons take too long to evolve. The greater the evolution, the longer the evolution takes. But other than that, I don't know much, dragons are very rare after all."

"Do you know any living dragons except me?"

"Just one. A dragon enslaved by an elder of the holy sect. That dragon is responsible for the deaths of many of our monster companions. He is also chiefly responsible for the disappearance of a fox's daughter, who is in the ruling unit of our fox clan."

"Sorry for remind you."

"Don't be."

"You still haven't told me your name. Or should I call you lady fox?" I asked, hoping to change the mood.

"Oh hahah. My name is Anna. Anna Frost. You?" The lady fox named Anna said.

(First, look at the condition of this fox again. If her name appeared there, then say your real name.) Alice warned me.

When I looked, I realized that her name was actually written there.

"My name is Drake. I've no surname." I said

"Drake, that's a cool name."

"Thank you. Your name is just like you beautiful."

"Wow, you're really good with words. You really know how to talk to girls."

"Heheheh Thank you."

"Okay. Now I'll teach you common sense."

"Please do."

"Ahem! Now, first of all, it's about where we are. It's called Demon's Den, and it's an extremely energy-dense place and extremely dangerous. Although we are currently in the outer zone, even this is a place that not many people want to enter. Many valuable plants can be found here, but at the same time, the more valuable the plant, the more dangerous its environment. The plants growing here are much more effective and powerful than those outside. The price of a plant you can find here is tens or maybe hundreds of times more than outside. Anyway, you still have time to learn such things."

"Now let's talk a little bit about the world. We are now in the mortal realm. This realm is a vast territory and is home to many kingdoms and races. For example, in the East of the Continent is the fairy continent. A great continent ruled by the Fairy Empress. To the west is the human continent. To the north is a continent called the Frozen Lands that only those with ice resistance dare to enter.

In the south, there is a generally burning desert continent. And where we are right now is the forest called Demon's Den, the most dangerous place in the middle of all continents. This place has not been owned by any race. You can also meet all kinds of races here."

"What about the territory of the foxes or the territory of the dragons." I asked.

"The place of our race is hidden from the world, only foxes know. For dragons, they don't exist in this realm. You are the 2nd living dragon I know."

"How strong is this fairy empress? So it has a continent of its own and other races cannot invade it even if they know it." I asked.

"I know the fairy empress is on the border of the mortal realm. But some rumors say that he did not deliberately move to a higher realm, while others say that he did not. But either way, he is a being on the edge of the mortal realm. And let me tell you that the moment you cross the mortal realm, you are automatically forced to transition to the upper realm. And you leave this realm. Our ancestors, the nine-tailed foxes, have also moved to the upper realms, and even your ancestors, other dragons, are also in the upper realms."

"So what does this fairy empress look like?" I asked.

"There are a few things that I don't know much about. First of all, she is said to be a very beautiful woman. She could make anyone fall in love with her, regardless of man or woman. I also know that she is a demon fairy. So tell me, why are you always asking about this woman?" She asked with a questioning look.

"Because it's interesting. In other words, it seems to be the only race that established its own continent among all races, and no one can resist it."

"You've a point."

"We need to collect something for firewood and also for sleeping on it." Anna said when she noticed that it was starting to get dark.

The two of us went outside and collected many leaves and branches. We used the branches to make a fire, and we made beds from the leaves, and Anna and I slept side by side.

I woke up early in the morning taking a nap, but I realized that Anna woke up before me, I guess she needs less sleep than me because of her evolution.

"Hey Drake let's go hunting." Anna called me.

"Okay." I replied.

========================

Join My Patr*on

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

7