CHAPTER 6: Hunt
407 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two of us went outside and collected many leaves and branches. We used the branches to make a fire, and we made beds from the leaves, and Anna and I slept side by side.

I woke up early in the morning taking a nap, but I realized that Anna woke up before me, I guess she needs less sleep than me because of her evolution.

"Hey Drake let's go hunting." Anna called me.

"Okay." I replied.

Anna was in front and I was right behind her and we started walking towards the forest.

"I will test your fighting skills first, so you will kill the monster in the next hunt."

"Hehehe watch me." I said.

------------------------------

'We have been walking in the forest for more than an hour, but not a single monster has come out. I'm getting really bored. I want to level up, I want to get stronger and evolve. I don't want to remain a baby dragon with no attributes! Alice, is there any skill to help with this?' I asked to Alice.

(Host, there is such a skill I'm showing now.)

[Sonar] Sp cost: 3

'Buy.'

[Received [Sonar] skill. You've exchanged 3 skill points.]

As soon as I acquired the skill, I started to notice everything around more easily. I began to perceive, regardless of what was behind me, beside me, in front of me. And living beings became much more noticeable.

After a while, thanks to my sonar, I noticed a horned rabbit passing close by.

"Hey Anna, there's a horned rabbit passing by." I said.

"Huh? How did you know?"

"I saw it. Look there." I immediately pointed with my paw at the adjacent bushes, and there we saw a white horn and fur, which clearly belonged to a horned rabbit.

"All right, kill that rabbit." Anna said.

"Sudden attack is the best. [Baby Dragon Breath]." I used my skill against the bushes the rabbit was in and threw a fireball out of my mouth. And I set fire to the bushes the rabbit was in.

"KKKIIIEEERRRGGGHHHH!!!" A cry of pain came from the rabbit in the bushes.

The rabbit's fur began to burn and the rabbit's health began to decrease continuously.

"[Scratch], [Bite], [Scratch], [Bite],[Scratch], [Bite],[Scratch], [Bite]..." I jumped on the rabbit and one after the other I started using my skills and started to claw and bite the rabbit.

[Bite] skill leveled up 2--->3

[Scratch] skill leveled up 2--->3

[Congratulations! You achieved level 4, +12 Stat Points, +6 Skill Point, 15 Divine Coins]

'Heheheh I've leveled up!' I said in my mind.

[Host you just need to jump 2 more levels then you will be able to evolve.] Alice said.

'Oh really! Awesome! What will I be? Some kind of hell dragon? Or maybe I'll be a heavenly dragon.'

[Host, don't worry, once you level up, you pick whatever you want as long as their requirements are met.]

'Wait a minute, so will I choose my evolution completely according to my own will, not randomly?'

[Correct.]

'It couldn't have been more wonderful.'

"Hey Anna, how was it?" So that Anna wouldn't get suspicious, I interrupted the conversation and asked.

"You were actually pretty good. Before the rabbit could even feel you, you burned the bush it was in, and if it tried to escape, you cut off the escape route because it would touch the fire in the bush, and you suddenly jumped on the rabbit before it could even tire itself out. It's really impressive."

"Heheheh Thank you. Oh, by the way, this rabbit had this in it." I said and took the core out of the rabbit.

"Are you talking about the monster core? These things are useful to us. More precisely, it is beneficial for you, if I eat at least such a weak one, it will not affect me, but it will benefit you. Eat it and then you will see it."

"Fine." I popped the monster core into my mouth.

[You've earned exp]

[You've earned exp]

[You've earned exp]

[You've earned exp]

[Your agility increased by 5.]

After the system message, I started to feel like my body was lighter. And I started to feel like my legs were getting stronger.

"Well, how are you feeling?" Anna asked.

"Much better. My body feels lighter."

"Then let's continue." Anna said.

After we ate the rabbit that I set on fire with Anna, we started to continue.

*BOOOOMMMM

All of a sudden we heard an explosion ahead.

"Anna, shall we check it out?" I asked.

"Okay."

We then proceeded towards the direction the sound came from. After a while, we reached an area full of broken trees and crackers in places. Two men stood in the middle of the area, their bodies covered with blood and wounds. One was dressed in black while the other was dressed in white. And the clothes of both of them were like the ancient clothes of chinese cultivation manhwa and novels.

'And if I'm right, the man in white must be from the holy sect. The man in black must be from the demon sect.' I thought.

(Host, you are correct.)

"How dare you stand before this young master and injure me, vile demon sect member." The man in white said.

'It's getting on my nerves that those arrogant bastards always refer to themselves in the third person.' I thought.

"I'll burn you all to hell if you holy bullshit sect keep getting in my way."

"Vast sea palm technique."

"Burning Ashura sword technique."

Suddenly, they both used attacks from cultivation techniques and several trees fell down again and another crater was opened.

'How stupid can they be? They're literally calling out all the mighty predators around.'

"Anna, what do you think we should do?" I asked.

"I think we should wait until they're both tired enough or one of them dies, and then kill it."

========================

Dear readers, I couldn't write a chapter for a while because the computer broke down. Chapters will be less for a while, but I'm planning to accelerate further later on. I got a little rusty during the time my computer was down.

Join My Patr*on

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

6