CHAPTER 7: Killing A Person And Leveling Up
455 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'It's getting on my nerves that those arrogant bastards always refer to themselves in the third person.' I thought.

"I'll burn you all to hell if you holy bullshit sect keep getting in my way."

"Vast sea palm technique."

"Burning Ashura sword technique."

Suddenly, they both used attacks from cultivation techniques and several trees fell down again and another crater was opened.

'How stupid can they be? They're literally calling out all the mighty predators around.'

"Anna, what do you think we should do?" I asked.

"I think we should wait until they're both tired enough or one of them dies, and then kill it."

"It's fine for me, but what do I do? I don't think my attacks will work."

"You can attack their eyes or open wounds. Stick your claws into open wounds and cauterize them. Don't worry, I will support you. But we have to finish as fast as possible. If stronger monsters attack, we will throw them to distract the monsters and run away." Anna warned me.

"Okay I get it."

For a while we continued to watch the two idiots tearing up and fighting. The techniques of the two idiots began to slow down and weaken.

The two men had blood on their clothes, but they continued to attack each other regardless of their surroundings. As I understand from the energies they spread around, they both need to be in the Qi Fusion realm, so they are both weaker than Anna. I don't understand how they can cultivate themselves like this, after all, it's just two cultivators in a Qi Fusion realm. With this power, they call themselves masters.

"Hey Anna, if you were to compare yourself to these two, who would be stronger? Are you or they?" I asked.

"Of course I'm stronger than both. If we were on fair terms as two-to-one, I would have struggled a bit, but I would still have won. In their current state, I can easily win."

"Eeehh? Then why are we waiting here when you can easily beat them?" I asked.

"Because it's part of your education. Before intervening in the incident, observing the surroundings, watching the weak moment of the target, measuring the strength of the target and establishing a plan accordingly. You need to learn all of these."

"That makes sense."

Eventually they were both starting to look like they were out of strength, and they were both barely standing.

"Now is the time!" After Anna said it, she suddenly rushed forward. Before I could react, she was already halfway through.

'Why did Anna end up in the middle of those two, which is the worst possible position!'

"Stand back." Anna said when she saw me getting closer.

"Huh? Where did this white fox come from?" The man from the holy sect said in astonishment.

"[Frost Storm Field]" As soon as Anna said these words, the air around her began to cool and a cold wave began to emanate from Anna. A moment later, the ground under Anna's feet began to freeze. The ice field that formed on the ground began to grow rapidly and spread around in a circle.

The two men jumped forward to attack Anna, but the moment the ice field touched them, they both turned into ice sculptures. I couldn't believe what I saw.

'How can a three-tailed fox be so strong?" I suddenly realized that instead of three tails behind Anna, there were 5 tails.

'Is it real?'

(Host, do you remember what I told you? Everything you see in Anna's status is actually a weakened version of Anna's original skills and strength. So what you can see are actually Anna's three-tailed fox statistics.)

"Hey Drake, you can kill them now." Anna said.

"Huh?"

"Come on, kill it, I told you I'd support you."

'Is this support? She literally turned both men into columns of ice.'

"But since Anna helped, let me kill these guys right away so that it's over." I said and ran towards the men.

"[Baby Dragon Breath] [Baby Dragon Breath] [Baby Dragon Breath] [Baby Dragon Breath]." I used the skill one after the other and thawed the head part of one of the two frozen men.

Immediately after, I jumped on the man and started injuring him using [Bite] and [Scratch] skills. I finally managed to slit his throat with my teeth.

[Congratulations! You achieved level 5, 15 Stat Points, +8 Skill Point, 25 Divine Coins]

[Congratulations! You achieved level 6, +18 Stat Points, +10 Skill Point, 30 Divine Coins]

[Evolution Options Available]

When I saw the last message, I immediately got excited and jumped on the other guy and killed him too, and a few more system messages popped up.

[Bite] skill leveled up 3--->4--->5

[Scratch] skill leveled up 3--->4--->5

[Baby Dragon Breath] skill leveled up 2--->3--->4--->5

[Bite skill has increased to Mastered]

[Skill can be upgraded for 1 skill point.]

[Scratch skill has increased to Mastered]

[Skill can be upgraded for 1 skill point.]

[Baby Dragon Breath skill has increased to Mastered]

[Skill can be upgraded for 1 skill point.]

"Upgrade them all."

[The skill [Bite] has been upgraded to the skill [Rip].]

[Jaw strength increased by 35%.]

[The skill [Scratch] has been upgraded to the skill [Dragon Claw].]

[Your claw strength is increased by 40%.]

[The skill [Baby Dragon Breath] has been upgraded to the skill [Young Dragon Breath].]

[The combustibility of your dragon breath has been increased by 40%.]

(Host, I think you can use [Level 1 Beginner Gift Package] in your inventory.) Alice said.

"Use."

[Ding!]

[Level 1 Beginner Gift Package opens]

[Gained: 3x Recovery Pill, 3xStamina Pill, 1x Bronze Lottery Ticket, 1x Dantian Creation Voucher, 1x Cultivation Voucher, 1x Evolution Boost Pill, 20 Divine Coin, Level 5 Beginner Gift Package]

"Open [Level 5 Novice Gift Package]."

[Ding!]

[Level 5 Beginner Gift Package opens]

[Gained: 5xRecovery Pill, 5xStamina Pill, 1xSilver Lottery Ticket, 1x Greater Evolution Boost Pill, 1x Greater Cultivation Voucher, 100 Divine Coins, Level 10 Beginner Gift Package]

(Host, those two guys have a spatial bag. Don't forget to check them out.)

I just bought both bags.

[Spatial bag detected. Do you want to transfer the contents to your inventory?]

[Yes] [No]

"Yes."

My eyes widened in shock as the contents were transferred to my inventory.

========================

Dear readers, I couldn't write a chapter for a while because the computer broke down. Chapters will be less for a while, but I'm planning to accelerate further later on. I got a little rusty during the time my computer was down.

Join My Patr*on

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

7