CHAPTER 11: Night (II) (+18)
254 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna took the next step and put her hand on my dick and started giving me a handjob. Our breathing was erratic, the entire cave echoing with moans. There was the scent of love.

Anna's soft hands moved up and down my dick, while mine was making squirming and rubbing motions inside Anna's wet cunt. Anna's inside was wet and warm and we were feeling really good.

"Drake, please put that your hard thing in me ahnn~" Anna continued to say she wanted my dick as she moaned.

"Of course but you have to become my woman. I'll be your man and you'll be my woman okay?"

"Yes~ Yes~ I'll be yours please I can't hold it anymore~"

"Mmmmffff" Our lips locked with Anna and we both started moaning into each other's mouths. I didn't know sex felt so good because I was 100% virgin in my previous life.

I've never had a girlfriend so I've never even kissed in my previous life. That's why everything I'm going through right now was very new to me.

And I was feeling really great because it was my first time with this beautiful woman.

"Anna, I'm going to put this in now." I laid Anna on the floor and immediately brought my dick in front of Anna's pussy.

"Yes~ Put it in~ Let's be one~"

I started shoving my dick in Anna's pussy.

"Keep going~ Drake keep going~ Be faster~ Be harder~"

"If you want hard then so be it." I quickly put my dick in Anna's pussy. I totally tucked it in. A small amount of blood and fluid came out of Anna's pussy.

"Anna could it be? This is your first time?"

"Yesh~ You are my first man~"

"I'm glad to hear that."

After Anna got used to the feel, I started to move my waist and move my dick to Anna's pussy. Anna's inside was warm and wet and my dick felt really good. It was pretty tight since it was his first time, and he was squeezing my dick so hard that I felt like I could ejaculate at any moment.

"Ahhnnnn~ It feelsshh sooo goodddhh~"

"You're so beautiful and so sexy Anna. I really love you."

"I love you too Drake. I guess I'm a shota-con now?"

"I love you anyway. I will also go through a few more evolutions and then I will look more mature."

"Ahnn~ C'mon don't stop, move~"

"Hahahahahahahahah... You're so hot and pervert Anna."

'I don't know why, but it feels right to talk like that.' I thought.

(Host the answer is Sin of Lust.)

'Explain it later.'

We continued to kiss with Anna. At the same time we were kissing while playing with Anna's breasts and I was starting to move my dick faster. Anna's cheeks were red, but she had an obscene smile on her face. We were both burning with lust.

Our moans and the scent of love spread throughout the cave. We wanted it to last forever.

"Anna I'm cumming."

"Cum Drake~ I'm cumming too~ Let's cum together~"

Some system messages popped up after we both cum but I didn't care. Because I was still full of energy and lust.

After making love like rabbits (Fox and Dragon) all night long, we finally calmed down and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------

(Morning)

I woke up in the morning with the rays of the sun entering the cave.

"Hnnnnnggghhh." I looked right next to me and saw my beautiful fox wife, Anna, who was still sleeping.

"Mmmm~" I think Anna started to wake up because of me watching her.

"Morning."

"Mmmm Morning." But as soon as Anna looked at me, she turned red. That red on her white skin made her look really cute.

"D-Drake?"

"Yes."

"We really did it last night, didn't we?"

"Oh what are you talking about? What did we?"

"Do I have to say loud?!"

"Yup."

"Did we had sex last night? Mmmff~" As soon as Anna finished her sentence, I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Does this answer the question?"

"Drake, I have to tell you something." Anna said with a troubled expression.

"Y-You're not going to tell me last night was a mistake and I should forget it, are you?" I asked with a confused and scared expression on my face.

"O-Of course not! I would never do that! And I love you too!" Anna suddenly said out loud as if she was letting go of all her emotions.

"I love you too Anna."

"A-Anyway, all I have to say is I'm leaving today."

"Wait a minute, you said you love me so why are you leaving?"

"I came to this forest on a mission and completed my mission days ago, but to stay by your side, I didn't come back but now I have to go back."

"I can't come with you can I?"

"No you can't."

"I see."

'I wonder if I use my [Lust] divine skill? No! What am I thinking like that! I love her and I know she loves me too, I can't use something like this to destroy her feelings.'

"Then I won't try to stop you, but you have to promise me. I want you to wait for me until then one day I will come to the fox clan and declare in front of everyone that you belong to me."

"Okay I promise. Drake close your eyes."

"Okay. Mmmffff~"

As I closed my eyes, Anna's soft lips suddenly landed on my lips and we started kissing. When our lips parted, I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone now. Anna was gone, but there was an icy writing on the wall.

(Drake, bye bye, we'll be reunited no matter what. I really, really love you. I know you have lust in the Dragon race and you will have intercourse with many in the future it is your racial need so I allow it. You say many times in your sleep that you want to have a harem, so I allow you to form a harem, but they all have to pass my criteria. Goodbye until our next meeting. I will wait and love you forever, you are the only man who can warm my frozen heart. See you soon, my dear husband Drake.)

Tears began to flow from my eyes as I read Anna's note.

"RRRRRROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!"

I was transformed into a dragon with my transformation and started to roar with all my might.

-----------------------------------------------

(In another part of the forest.)

A fox was running with all her might.

*RRRRRROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Hearing the painful roar, a few drops of tears fell from her eyes.

'I can't stop now if I even look back I don't think I can go on.' Fox thought.

-------------------------------------------------

A painful roar was heard from many places that day.

========================

Dear readers, I couldn't write a chapter for a while because the computer broke down. Chapters will be less for a while, but I'm planning to accelerate further later on. I got a little rusty during the time my computer was down.

Join My Patr*on

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

7