CHAPTER 12: Starting The Cultivation
204 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Drake, bye bye, we'll be reunited no matter what. I really, really love you. I know you have lust in the Dragon race and you will have intercourse with many in the future it is your racial need so I allow it. You say many times in your sleep that you want to have a harem, so I allow you to form a harem, but they all have to pass my criteria. Goodbye until our next meeting. I will wait and love you forever, you are the only man who can warm my frozen heart. See you soon, my dear husband Drake.)

Tears began to flow from my eyes as I read Anna's note.

"RRRRRROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!"

I was transformed into a dragon with my transformation and started to roar with all my might.

-----------------------------------------------

(In another part of the forest.)

A fox was running with all her might.

*RRRRRROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Hearing the painful roar, a few drops of tears fell from her eyes.

'I can't stop now if I even look back I don't think I can go on.' Fox thought.

-------------------------------------------------

A painful roar was heard from many places that day.

--------------------------------------------------

(One day after Anna's departure.)

I've been mourning since yesterday. After all, my first relationship, the girl I loved went to a place where we couldn't see for a long time on the morning of the night we made love, and I felt a pain as if a knife had been stabbed in my heart. I couldn't even look at system messages.

(Host, please don't spoil yourself like that. All you have to do is one day get strong enough to go to that clan and declare in front of everyone that your love belongs to you. For this, you must first become stronger.)

"Thank you Alice. I know now is not the time to grieve, now is the time to get stronger. Show me those system messages."

(That's the spirit host.)

"By the way, will you stop calling me host?"

(Then how about Master.)

"That's good."

(Okay Master.)

[Stocked exp can be deposited at any time.]

[A high percentage of Yin qi has been acquired.]

[Please choose a Cultivation art.]

"Wait a minute, my status screen also says there's an innate dual cultivator technique."

(Master, you are not even in the Hardened body realm right now, so you have to get out of the Hardened body realm first.)

"Well then, can you give me a cultivation technique that I can use in this realm?"

(Master, I cannot give it directly. For this, you need to use a cultivation voucher.)

"Okay then use it."

A list of dozens of cultivation techniques appeared right in front of me. And some of them were so good that I'm really starting to get excited about which one to get.

[Dragon Soaring Spearmanship]

[Southern Cross Sword Style]

[1st chapter of 72 Earthly Transformations]

[Burning Ashura Cultivation technique.]

[Vast Sea Cultivation Art]

"These are legends. But you're not going to give them to me, are you?"

(You can get it if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it.)

[Primordial Hardened Body Secret]

"I'll choose this."

(I have no knowledge of this, master. I don't know how you came up with this technique, but if you choose it, it's a purely luck gamble.)

"Okay but still I'll choose it."

[Are you sure you want to choose the Primordial Hardened Body Secret manual?]

[Yes] [No]

"Yes."

All of a sudden, information started pouring into my brain. But somehow I just can't understand the technique.

[Do you want to comprehend Primordial Hardened Body Secret manual with cost 70 Divine Coins?]

[Yes] [No]

"Yes." I suddenly grasped the meaning of the technique as if it were a normal thing, simply this technique...  is more than legendary. This technique is actually a technique that came with existence, the beginning (primordial) technique of the hardened body realm, which is the first of all the techniques.

"Lets start then." I started using the technique. I started to feel the energy in the environment and transform that energy in a way that is right with the technique.

After a while, an unknown phenomenon began to occur in the environment. Every single energy, indiscriminate in nature, began to circulate around Drake like a vacuum and began to develop Drake's body. Meanwhile, Drake entered a trance state, without realizing it, he was automatically using the technique and was jumping into a realm, system messages were constantly appearing.

[You have entered the first stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the second stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the third stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the fourth stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the fifth stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the sixth stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the seventh stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the eighth stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the ninth stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +100]

[You have entered the tenth stage of the body hardening realm.]

[All stats +200]

[You have reached the border of the hardened body realm, choose a cultivation method to enter the Qi condensation realm.]

"Blargh!" Suddenly, a black substance poured out of my mouth. And when I looked around, I realized that the floor was already filled with that substance.

"What the hell is that thing?"

(Master this thing is impurities and impurities in your body. These things continued to flow through your body throughout your cultivation.)

"I see. By the way how long have I been like this?"

(Master it's been 3 days since you started to cultivation.)

"3 days?! It only seemed like a few minutes to me."

(Master, this is very normal. During cultivation, just like evolution, when a person goes into a trance, they cannot perceive the time passed.)

"I see. Then for the last message. Can't I just use my innate dual cultivation?" Drake, who had reached the edge of the realm and awakened from his trance, asked.

(Master, it says there that you can actually use all dual cultivation's innately. From that tab, you need to choose one from the whole list.)

"Okay let's choose. Show me the list."

[Chaotic Yin And Yang Dual Cultivation]

[Harmonious Yin And Yang Dual Cultivation.]

[Yin-Yang Joyous Unification Art]

.

.

.

.

.

And the list went on.

But none of them were as impressive as the first three.

"Alice, can you identify the first three?"

(Yes master.)

[Chaotic Yin And Yang Dual Cultivation]

(A dual cultivation technique that comes from chaos. The more brutal the relationship, the more effective it is.)

[Harmonious Yin And Yang Dual Cultivation]

(A dual cultivation technique born of harmonious natural relationships. The calmer and more harmonious the relationship, the better.)

[Yin-Yang Joyous Unification Art]

(It is a double cultivation technique born of fun and pleasure. A double cultivation art showing the playful relationship of an Ice Phoenix and Fire Dragon, the more mutually pleasing the relationship, the greater the gain.)

"Then I choose [Yin-Yang Joyous Unification Art]."

[Are you sure you want to choose the Yin-Yang Joyous Unification Art manual?]

[Yes] [No]

"Yes." All of a sudden, I started to feel as if my body was both freezing and on fire. Two figures began to form on my back, a phoenix and dragon symbol that rotated as if they were enjoying each other.

Suddenly, a blue phoenix and a red dragon appeared inside the cave.

"Where is your partner?" I suddenly heard a sound, and when I opened my eyes, I saw that the Blue Phoenix was looking at me.

"By any chance did you just talk?"

"What if I did? Tell me where is your partner?"

========================

Dear readers, I couldn't write a chapter for a while because the computer broke down. Chapters will be less for a while, but I'm planning to accelerate further later on. I got a little rusty during the time my computer was down.

Join My Patr*on

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

7