The winds, dirt, and water
253 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the hours before 3:36 were hell, if hell wasn't radiated to the brim, the Radstorms were worse than i remember. It's like someone moded the storm to do DOT damage with blindness. 

The winds were strong enough to trip so often but weak enough to resist with all my might. I, being a dumbass, decided to jump to see what would happen. And oh boy, something did happen, i flew for a few meters before 'landing' on the fence. 

I rated my 'landing' a 20 out of 30, 9 for stupidity, 5 for control, and 6 for karma. Because of the 'test flight', i broke my right hand But the pip-boy says that it can only repair it when I'm asleep or with a stimpack.

Thankfully i had a stimpack but i have to be careful about what i do cause i got like 4 left. So i decided to stay in the vault control panel cart thingy, and while doing so i got a taste of Nuka cola. Oh, it was bliss on the taste with the radiation giving it an extra 'oomph' to the whole experience. 

Even though yes, it is radiated, it does not mean it makes it better. Now I wanna try every possible Nuka Cola flavor that they have but that needs to wait. Then i remembered i got two [Perk Tree] points, Going into my [perk Tree] i see that i can't use [Perk tree] points for [SPECIAL] points.

Then i chose [Iron Stomach] and [Merchant] cause i feel that those are quite buffed

[Iron Stomach, 1/5 - Gain -20% radiation when eating anything edible and gain slightly more nutrients when eating]

[Merchant, 1/3 - Gain the ability to judge the price of all items with a large price gap, gain EXP and +1 Familiarity with novice merchants when successfully trading]

[Familiarity: Familiarity can help talk/negotiate with people you meet. When someone has high familiarity they are more likely to be more persuaded to do with your bidding. Negative familiarity will cause people to be more likely to throw you under the bus and go against your decisions]

As i was planning what perks to choose next i notice that the winds are slowing down. 20 minutes later, at exactly 3:36, the winds are slow as a breeze.

I get out and start following the track toward Sanctuary and it took me three minutes to get there. The distance is huge as hell, Like there are more trees. I see some of the trees with green but most are dead with the soil. 

Did i mention that the soil is mostly dry to the touch. like a bit spiky feeling when i touch it and only one near alive trees and water feels softer. The grass is mostly green cause they must keep doing photosynthesis, even in a nuclear wasteland.

Remember the small river between the Sanctuary and 111, yeah, well now it grew. It grew by four meters wide and 2 meters deep with constant water passing through it. The small, overrated, bridge grew by five meters in length and three meters in width, It is barely above the water height.

Talking about the water, It is mostly translucent but since it is not deep enough i can see the bottom. I then get my Pip-Boy near the water to see that it is radioactive, That was expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo guys, yes the quality is bad, yes it is short, yes another pull. It's cause I'm still sick and it's probably covid cause usually the flu is gone in less than a week. But anyways I might post only one chapter a week cause IRL. Wish me a fast recovery and I really need to check if I have covid cause I'm lazy as hell. thank you for hearing my rant

 

Should i post these stories in Royal road and/or fanfiction
  • Royal Road Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Fanfiction Votes: 1 8.3%
  • yes (Both) Votes: 8 66.7%
  • no (Both) Votes: 1 8.3%
Total voters: 12
7