the rain
269 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I called bullshit on the point system of luck and agility, like, i would be wasting days doing some random shit for RNGesus to flip me off. My past life with RNGesus wasn’t the greatest, to say the least, i mostly chose the things that ended horribly and only realized when it all ended.

The last time i was in a gacha game was when i was in Jack’s house, he was a gacha gamer (no gacha life disco bs, it sucks in my opinion). Anything that involves testing your luck was the thing that attracted him the most. 

I think he went to some casinos one time but i was able to pick him up before he went five digits below his grave. Anyhow, i must stop getting mesmerized by the sad past and start blocking the window in preference for the Radstorm. 

The pip-boy decides to give me advice on making a shelter. Things like your “bed” a few feet above the ground, the ceiling is nicely closed, how to make a rain catcher, etc. I found these tips to be interesting and entertaining, although it’s sad to know that i can’t take out all the radiation from the food without using a pre-war lab.

Just like the armor, there are two ways to cook food, auto or manually. Auto, as the name applies, will automatically make the food in seconds, so long you got the recipe with you and will get the basic stats. Manually will take longer but the food lasts for longer while at the same time having more stats and longer-lasting effects

By these patterns, i could see that everything on hand will be better but take longer to make, the audacity of this world to presume i can cook well. Sorry to say but I’m dense and dumb as hell when it comes to cooking dishes, hell, i can barely make ramen without burning myself. 

If your wondering why i didn’t just take cooking classes is that i tried ok, in the end, i was banned from entering after the cake incident. We don’t talk about the cake incident- *BEEP*

[Warning: incoming Radstorm threat 2, Proceed to sleep 3 feet above the ground for a high chance of minimal damage flooding. All aquatic creatures will gain +10% for all stats except luck, -20 vision for all non-aquatic creatures and -1 agility when near pockets of water larger than 6 feet wide and long and 4 feet deep] 

[Vision: It is connected with the Perception stat as well as the other five senses, high vision will help in determining distance and accuracy visually. It also determines how far you can see at night, fog, rain, and underwater | current max: 50]

Now combat sucks when it rains and it must be worse if fog and rain combine into the gamer’s worst nightmare. But Thankfully im gonna stay at this room at this house that looks like it seen better days. 

So i am going to sleep now at my 3ft above ground bed so i don’t drown and just in case, wear my gas mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo guys I'll be posting one chapter per week from now one with maybe another one if i get too bored. i got a job on the weekends so that is the reason as well as im lazy as hell. Also I'm asking for everyone on which chapter i should start on in release the witch cause I'm a bit indecisive, both LN and manhwa chapter recommendation is appreciated. 

Thanks for waiting a week for this chapter and sorry it's small

6