The froggers
238 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You are mildly hungry | -2 Endurance, -1 Strenght] 

[You are quite thirsty | -3 Perception, -2 Agility]

[Storm ended | All debuffs near bodies of water gone]

“Dam pip-boy is telling me the obvious here,” i say while I'm feeling quite thirsty and hungry, So survival, is on huh. So i grab two purified water and drink them while simultaneously eating some nasty cram that was lying in the house.

[You are properly hydrated]

[+4 radiation | You are slightly hungry | -10% melee damage]

 Not gonna lie but the cram here doesn’t taste all that bad, maybe because of the radiation, it soaked up the last 210 years. Besides, i would rather eat this than radroach meat that i don’t even know to cook. 

 While eating the cram I looked through the window, cause phones didn’t exist and there wasn’t a computer and saw the river was a 9/10th of the way full. The birds were drinking the water, and the frogs had two back legs, not two heads. 

Their size was trice the norm while the green pigment was mostly grey-green. In the game f4 i only saw crows but being in the game itself, it had a variety of birds with more exotic colors. Those sadly, were few in between and the majority had dull colors for obvious reasons.

Aaaaand a frog ate another frog while it was eating one of those dull birds, i laughed at the finest the wasteland has to offer. Then i feel eyes looking at me with hungry looks.

[Warning] 

My pip-boy detects six of those frogs are coming towards me, except that one frog that ate the other frog while it was eating a bird. I considered my two options, i could jump out the opposite window and start using the jostar secrete technique. Ooor kill the frogs for EXP.

I said fuck it, pulled out my 10mm, and and wasted all my mag on these frogs 13 feet away. Two died, 3 crippled (one heavily), and missed the last one.

So i quickly reloaded the pistol while unlocking the belt holding the Baton for the unhurt frog. Is it just me the frog tried to taunt me? Maybe, but can it taunt a bullet.

Activating VATS i just went full ahead with hitting the head and it did a satisfying sound of a critical hit. Funny enough that not only can i store critical hits but also everything has a critical rate.

Meaning its a weird mix mash of old fallout titles and newer ones but with good balance and better graphics. Of course there is the weapon/armor durability system but with more things effecting it like daily maintenance, weather, daily usage, etc.

Lets get back on track, so after i killed the frog i went ahead to the crippled frogs and pilled out the baton. In those eyes i could see fear rising up, as well as defiance to death. Suddenly the three frogs closed their mouths and started to fill them up with something and i knew they will spit something at me.

As predicted the frogs did indeed spit three green bubbly goo with one having red patches. So i ran towards them with the baton swinging already towards the heavily crippled frog but I noticed blood is coming out of its mouth and it soon collapses under its weight.

It seems like he died of internal bleeding or something but i need to focus on the other two.

3 minutes of smacking the frogs with the baton later

[+100 EXP, 93/150 | Level up, 2-> 3 | HP increase from 105-> 121 | HP is fully restored | 1 Perk Tree Point available]

[You are slightly tired | -6 maximum SP capacity] 

[+1 point to Strength]

[You are slightly thirsty | -10% accuracy] 

Nothing says relieving when you level up after doing something stupid and i finally got a S.P.E.C.I.A.L. leveled up. Even though i was successful in the battle i almost saw my baton break so i gotta repair it. So i easily decided with the [repair nut] perk 

[Repair nut, level ⅕ | Repairing things is a hobby of mine, while repairing anything you repair 10% more and everything last 10% longer] 

Now that i got the perk i went to to the first weapons workbench the player usually walks into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tbh i thought of this pull when i watched an jojo op parody that was called San Diego's bizarre adventure. if you can see the pull

changing the name of the fanfiction
  • Fallout 4 | Cindy's weird adventure Votes: 4 66.7%
  • fallout ff | a gamer in fallout Votes: 1 16.7%
  • other (comment below as if youtube) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep Votes: 1 16.7%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Jun 22, 2022 08:44 PM.
6