I wanted a harem of fairy-like immortals, but not like this! (1)
804 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 6: I wanted a harem of fairy-like immortals, but not like this!

When Fay wakes up in the xianxia novel she was reading, she doesn’t care that she’s the little sister side-character Xiaoxiao. The people of this world respect power and, knowing some tricks, she can’t wait to be strong enough to have some “little sisters” of her own to pamper. Just, will things really work out like that? (Xianxia Immortal x Fairy)

Gently rubbing my eyes, I lay in bed with a furrowed brow. There was an intense feeling of unpleasant emotions lingering and yet I couldn’t recall the dream. It was only when I remembered it hadn’t been a dream that I realised I was dead.

But… could dead people open their eyes?

I sat up slowly, what my eyes saw taking a while to make it to my brain, or maybe my brain just needed some time to adjust. Actually, it was probably “my” brain adjusting to “me”. Because, well, this wasn’t my body.

“What the fuck?” I muttered.

I wasn’t exactly ugly before, but my hands looked more delicate now—and vaguely Chinese. There wasn’t a huge different in colour, but I knew my skin tone. Even the precious babies in my family had some colour to them. Now, I looked like the pretty girls I’d seen in Beijing.

That was the start of my realisation.

Not just my skin and figure, but the clothes were vaguely Chinese, a simple robe with vivid colours, the white a pure white and the red a crimson like blood. That colour scheme… reminded me of sanitary napkins.

Shaking my head, I couldn’t understand how dying and becoming Chinese were related. Well, if reincarnation was real, then I joked to myself it was practically fifty-fifty.

And I froze.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I moved the hem of the robe around to look at the back. Three symbols were embroidered there. Never mind that I’d never learned Chinese, they read: Misty Twilight sect.

“Fuck.”

It was a happy fuck. Wait, not like that. I mean, I said fuck in happiness. This wasn’t just reincarnation, this was transmigration into a book, and not just any book.

I was very adaptable. In my old country, the question of gay rights didn’t mean “can gay people get married or adopt”, it meant “should gay people even have human rights”. It wasn’t easy knowing you were a lesbian in that kind of place. So, when I read books about men and women, my mind naturally turned them into women and women. Even if my country didn’t accept these things, I learned English off the Internet and knew that some people weren’t born into the right bodies. Who cares if a woman has a penis?

Anyway, because of my mind filter, I actually liked books aimed at horny teen boys. They described the women in detail. In particular, I liked xianxia stories. Fantasy where people grew “spiritually” stronger to try and ascend to a godly realm. That was kind of the pillar, but there were plenty of other tropes.

And in particular, I liked one story: The Dog Egg That Hatched A Dragon.

The protagonist was called Gou Dan and he was worthless and bullied at the start, then became super powerful and slapped down the people who had wronged him. Very basic stuff. And, also common, he was like a stallion, going around and “studding” beautiful, powerful women.

I didn’t like the story for the plot, but for the “plot”. The bed scenes were incredible. When I read them, I could hear every gasp, felt every shiver. I had to be careful I didn’t get off too quickly, preferring to draw out the pleasure.

That was the story I was in. Not as Gou Dan, not even as one of his “mares”—thank the Heavens—but as his junior at the Misty Twilight sect. It was weird to remember things you don’t know, but I tried and the memories came easily. Everyone called me Xiaoxiao for my dainty size and small nose. Me and Gou Dan were both disciples of the same master, learning cultivation. Well, we were disciples, but unimportant and mostly left to do chores, sometimes taught by senior disciples.

That would soon change for Gou Dan—and was nothing to do with me. In the book, he had shown Xiaoxiao some brotherly kindness after he took his revenge on the little bullies, leaving her in a comfortable position.

I had other aspirations.

In the world of cultivators aspiring to the Heavenly realm, power was attractive. And cultivators in this story lost the ability to have children, so there wasn’t as strict emphasis on, well, straightness.

That meant, if I grew strong, I could flutter around and pick up some fairy-like little sisters. Little sisters, in this case, just meaning young women, and fairy-like meaning beautiful.

Of course, for the original Xiaoxiao, such a thing was unthinkable, but I, Fey, knew the plot! Not just that, but I knew many tropes too—including what happened to transmigrators when they went against the protagonist. No, I wouldn’t be stealing “golden fingers” from Gou Dan, definitely wouldn’t covet “his” women. But not all treasures were things to own and some techniques were already revealed to me.

Smiling to myself, I knew exactly where to begin.

With Xiaoxiao’s knowledge, I went through the day, trying to act like her while mentioning I had an ominous dream that was weighing on my mind. It worked perfectly, everyone believing me and giving me space. Superstition was always a big deal.

At night, I started “cultivating”. There were five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal, water. They interacted in different ways and there were different ways to express them—like water could be ice. Every cultivator had one or more roots, which dictated what elements they could use. Depending on the story, maybe one root was best, or maybe five was, or maybe the protagonist was special and turned everything on its head.

In this world, one was best for cultivating, but two was ideal for fighting, harder to counter. Me and Gou Dan had four and five roots respectively, so it was no surprise we were neglected. It would be a surprise if we made it much further than the foundation stage—the first of nine stages before ascending to the Heavenly realm.

However, I was not cultivating those elements.

In the story, Gou Dan needed to infiltrate the Virgin Flower cult, which, despite being called a cult, was similar to our sect. The Heavenly sects believed in cultivating through meditation and experiences, while the Demonic cults believed in cultivating through sparring and battles, but they weren’t demons or necessarily evil and still worked towards ascending to the Heavenly realm. They were stereotyped as aggressive and ruthless, but the Heavenly sects certainly acted arrogantly when dealing with the cults. Conflicts were common, but wars were rare, and they even cooperated if there was a true evil around.

The Virgin Flower cult only had female cultivators, but they didn’t have to be virgins. It was probably mistranslated when I read it and supposed to be Maiden Flower cult. Even as a Demonic cult, many had a good opinion of it because their members had a code of honour to save women in distress, those saved often then joining.

As for why Gou Dan had to infiltrate it, his close friend was set up as a rapist and imprisoned by the cult. The cult unwilling to let him meet their leader, he had to disguise himself as a woman, but the cult was used to such tricks, so he had to take extraordinary means.

He cultivated yin energy.

Yin was the feminine energy and made him more feminine, not just in appearance, but in spirit. How else could a male protagonist like him appear delicate and pretty?

If it worked for him, it would work wonders for me.

In the middle of night, I left my room, using the little skill I had to move silently through the sect. No one guarded the unimportant areas, only the sect’s entrance and certain warehouses and treasures. Between my memories of the story and Xiaoxiao’s memories of the sect, I found where I wanted easily: the residence of Fairy Liang. She wasn’t actually a fairy, but her beauty was too great to not call her that.

Why here, well, she currently wasn’t at the sect and, in her courtyard, she had a beautiful pool. It was like a pond, dug into the ground and surrounded by roundish stones, but the water was clear and warm, a slight steam hanging in the air, and there was a beautiful cherry tree hanging over it in perpetual bloom.

Cultivating yin worked best surrounded by things that attracted yin energy. Water, blossoms, even the shape of the stones and pool, not to mention that it was outside, moonlight falling down. It was no wonder Fairy Liang looked so beautiful, bathing here in concentrated yin energy.

Even I could feel it when I undressed, unskilled as Xiaoxiao was.

I sat on the edge of the pool and dipped my feet in, shuddering at the pleasant warmth, chilly air sapping the heat from my skin. Without hesitation, I slid in until only my face was showing, hair floating in the water.

For men, it wasn’t enough to be surrounded by yin energy. Gou Dan needed to meditate with thoughts of being a woman and suppressing his masculine yang energy. There was an easier way for me and that was the other reason I’d chosen Fairy Liang’s pool.

The book went into such detail, I could close my eyes and imagine Fairy Liang’s naked body from head to toe. And I did. In this water where she bathed before, I imagined her here, naked. I imagined that she was touching herself, the clear water hiding nothing, the ripples and steam adding some mystery. I imagined that she was touching herself for me, and I touched myself for her.

When it came to masturbating, I was patient, liked to draw out my orgasms. Tonight was no different. I found a comfortable position and spread my legs a little, enough to move my hand down there. The vivid show I put on in my head got me started. Xiaoxiao had small boobs, small hands too, and I gently squeezed one with my other hand, teasing. Her nipples were smaller, but sensitive, running a nail over one sending a shiver down my spine.

Maybe my old body was numb from how much I did it….

Thinking that, I tentatively touched her folds. Her body looked pretty down there and, when I looked this morning, I’d almost gone for it right then. There was something intensely erotic about having someone else’s vulva, knowing it wasn’t yours, knowing you’d feel every touch.

I was glad I waited.

Just running my fingertip sent tingles deep inside, like a spiritual muscle tensing. Intoxicating. I wondered if I could cum without even touching my clit and then realised I didn’t have to wonder.

Fairy Liang had been forgotten after my surprise, but I brought her back now. Xiaoxiao’s body was petite and innocent, even though she was already eighteen, a pretty type of woman. Fairy Liang was the gorgeous kind, especially for women who liked women. Tall and elegant, her boobs were huge and firm, waist thin, bum shapely. I could never do her justice like the story did.

I imagined her long fingers, her middle finger rubbing up and down her slit, then resting on her clit where it slowly swirled. I imagined her throaty moans, her pale body staining red, flushed with pleasure, how her body tensed as the little orgasms rolled through her, how she stiffened up, thrusting her crotch out and plunging her long fingers inside, when she finally climaxed.

The whole time, I simply rubbed either side of my vulva, just enough to feel those tingles, and used my other hand to alternate between my boobs, grazing my nipples as I gently squeezed.

I was patient. Before, I had to lightly rub my clit, but this was enough tonight. The tingles never grew bigger, but they lingered, started overlapping, and I grew more sensitive, feeling them further and further away from my middle. I felt hot, breaths quick and deep, light-headed, but too conscious to pass out.

All I had to do was move my fingers closer, let them brush against my clit, and it would be over. That tortured me. Muscles started twitching, toes curled, the tingling invading my nerves and plunging straight into my brain, unable to think.

The spiritual muscle inside me began to clench to a rhythm and, every time it did, my whole body shook, tears rolling down my cheeks.

But I didn’t give in. As overwhelming as the feelings were, they were still feelings of pleasure. An addict, pushing through the pain for the high, and what a high it was. My mind melted, barely in control of my body, heart pounding, lungs burning.

The Fairy Liang in my head looked at me with stern eyes and an amused smile, happy to be treated to such a sight.

I couldn’t take it. Losing my mind, I spread my legs wide for the Fairy Liang to see and slid in two fingers. Just, I didn’t expect Xiaoxiao still had her hymen. The pain blended with the pleasure and my fingers moved by instinct, curling, forcing out my climax as I rubbed inside.

My breaths came out choked, and I definitely peed myself a little, and I swear my heart stopped for a long, painful second.

Then I collapsed. Every single muscle gave up, numb, numb with pain, numb with pleasure. I felt broken, but the good kind of broken. The kind of broken from taking something apart and cleaning it out. So, I just needed to put myself back together.

Softly smiling, I moved my head, but it lolled to the side. That was good enough. My hazy eyes looked down at my skin and saw it glow. Not the afterglow of a good orgasm, but glowing with yin energy.

In this world, yin energy was femininity. Right now, I was bursting with excess yin, my skin paler, no doubt softer, any blemishes lightened. My fingers looked more defined and nails smoother. There were definitely more changes, but I couldn’t see them.

Most of it wouldn’t stay with me, gradually draining away, but, if I kept doing this, I’d become a better sponge, naturally soaking up more of it.

The broken parts, soaked in yin, put back together into someone more beautiful. Well, someone more beautiful as far as this world was concerned. Yin was beauty and yang was handsome.

Coming out of my blissful coma, the pleasure was waning enough to feel the aches and the one in my vagina was the sharpest. Remembering that, I focused my eyes, soon noticing the slightest bit of lingering blood.

Without my mind being clouded by horniness, I felt bad for dirtying Fairy Liang’s pool. Not just the blood, but my… juices and, well, probably a little pee. I hadn’t thought about that before or I would’ve stayed outside the water and put a towel down. The only reason I’d gone in was… wanting to be in the same water that Fairy Liang had been naked in.

Oh well. What was done was done, I knew, so I just made a plan to find a water purifying pill. A pretty face went a long way for small favours and I’d soon have a very pretty face.

What could go wrong?

A cheeky transmigrated-into-a-xianxia story. It's light on the xianxia, so don't worry if you don't understand that stuff.

24