Chapter 4: The Cadets
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 4

 

The Two made their Squad that the other five will be forced to join, they contemplated on what name they should pick from the hundreds of bad ideas, it took but an hour or so to finally choose the name of their division.

 

“Grand Black”

 

They decided to name their small squad as is since the second one they nearly chose was “the nigerian princes”.

 

“Sir! These are the new recruits that were to be sent to this squad!” shouted one of the soldiers

 

“Alright, tell some of the privates to get some of the demon cores since it will be essential for the experiment” answer Stein

 

Myst then proceeds to tell the newer recruits that were unfortunate enough to fall on their squad 

“You might want to call your parents because this experiment is possibly lethal, or something, I’m not a scientist”

 

The privates arrived with the demon cores and the experiment of the 2nd squad in the specialist platoon commenced.

 

After the hours pass, all five were subjected to torture in order for the process to go quicker than normal, and as expected, it worked by a slight margin as the soldiers finished the process 35% quicker than normal which was 40 minutes.

 

“So, what did you get?” asked Stein

 

Cadet Junex asks “Sir! How do we activate our abilities?”

 

“How The fuck am i supposed to know?”

 

“Yo, i got the manual on how you activate it” Myst Said

 

The cadets await

 

“You just concentrate and concentrate more and just hope you don’t fuck it up”

 

“Ah” the five cadets spoke in unison

 

The five got trained by Stein and Myst through the week and the two also get a new form of addition to their knowledge.

 

“It would seem that i can control dust and things similar huh, Hey Myst!”

 

“What?

 

“Look! I can control sand and dust!”

 

“I wonder if we can use that as a sniper of sorts”

 

“We can! I already shot lieutenant elk with it in the eye, and he still thinks it’s just a small dust storm”

 

“And guess what I can do?”

 

“What?”

 

“I can mend these potholes since my skill’s just melding onto it”

 

“Can you use that as a mold for dicks?”

 

“I think so?”

 

The two test their theory out and succeed

 

“Ho Ho Ho Ho, guess now we know what to do huh?”

 

“Yep”

 

This part shall be for another story

 

Returning back to the cadets, all five have activated their abilities and they show as such: one can control nitrogen and create lightning and blast in onto the ground, the downside is that everyone in a 90 feet radius was zapped by the electricity, and since most of the cadets was about a meter away from the testing point, everyone got shocked.

 

the other one can create sparks, another can create wind storms the size of a hamster, the fourth one managed to blast the entire testing point with nothing but a leaf and the last one managed to make golems but they all came at the size of half a meter.

 

 

Gen. Krieg called the two and told them 

“The test was quite effective so i’ll let you off this time, but I’m making your squad go 3 kilometers away from base”

 

“Understood!” answered the two.

 

The cadets and the two train even more whilst eating more demon cores and the seven finally obtained their first mission.

 

 

 

 

Mini Skit:

 

3 years ago when Stein and Myst were still privates

 

 

 

Date; December 31st 2023

 

Location: Northern Hell’s gate base

 

Time: 3:00pm

Stein: Shush, we musn’t make noise since we’re doomed if we do

 

Myst: yeah yeah, sure

 

The two place a hidden gift which they had made specifically for Lieutenant Alice whomst which made the two of them suffer a lot

 

15hrs pass and the gift opening ceremony starts

 

The two obtained as such from Lieutenant Alice: A Gold coin for Stein and a Small Knife keychain for Myst

 

The lieutenant then opened the present given to her by the two which were: 3 dildos, 4 vibrators of sorts and a can of “You’re single”

 

And so the two were once more tortured by Alice as result   

0