Chapter 2: Wen
36 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren arrives at the student council room in an uncomfortable state as all the people he bumps into look at him with a burning gaze.

He didn't expect that having a handsome face is dangerous as everyone looks like they want to eat him.

"Ren, what's the event? Why did you look so much handsome?"

"What do you mean? I'm not allowed to be handsome?!"

"It's not like that. What I mean is, you're already handsome, so why still become more handsome? What's the reason?"

"Nothing. It's because Vie helps me."

"Why would you ask her? To impress someone? But who?"

"That's bullshit. You're overthinking."

"Ren, don't lie. I've been friends with you even when we're still in the outside world, so I know you. So did you like someone from White Faction?"

"Wh-what? What are you talking nonsense! Why would I like someone from that faction?"

"So it's really true. Ren, are you a fool? You're the president, so how can you do this?"

"I said it's not like that! What makes you think like that?! Do you eat pig's brain?"

"Ren, you never paid attention to your looks, you always maintain your same routine, but every time there's a competition and you're the selected one, you always change, so isn't it enough reason?"

Ren felt helpless since Gray said the truth.

"But I can't help it. My heart act on its own."

"Just forget about her! You can't be together unless you graduated. But it's already impossible."

"Well, I know. You don't need to say that."

"It's good that you know. Anyways, the White Faction has already arrived and was resting in the guest room, and asking you for something."

Ren suddenly bolted out the moment he heard this, and excitement flooded his eyes while his heart start to pump up.

Gray sighed, as he saw Ren act like this, and confirm that Ren had fallen deeply in love.

'But how? Black and White didn't interact except for fighting, so how come he like someone? Is it possible when every time he leads the fight? But that's impossible! He was always beside Ren so how can he didn't notice Ren's actions? Well, anyway, it's still good that he just like someone and still doesn't have any relationship.'

Ren excitedly yet anxiously walks toward the guest room at changing pace, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, and ignores all the attention in the hallway he walks in.

"What's wrong with President? He looks excited, isn't he?"

"President look even more handsome, ah!"

"Does he was excited to beat the White Faction that much?"

"Hahaha, the president is indeed the president! Always beat the white team! If not for that damn Wen, do you think the white faction will survive?!"

...

In the guest room...

Six good-looking individuals were sitting and waiting quietly for someone, as a gorgeous young woman with a kind and graceful temperament, although reluctant, serve them tea while looking at the six with some hostility.

Shane, the secretary, look with anger at the three students, the student chosen to compete with them, and secretly pray for their president to come already, as she was not quite confident if she can control herself, but unfortunately, the president she was waiting has been hindered by his own anxiety.

Three teachers supervised the students, while the students, two boys, and a girl, were playing with their phones.

A super handsome boy that can enchant someone with just his smile, was happily embracing the thin waist of the young woman, while the woman secretly lean on the man's chest.

The other man was silently playing, looking cold but it make him even more pleasing to look at.

Shane seeing how the handsome boy, Wen, the student council president of White Faction, acts like a playboy, can't help but be irritated as she thinks that Wen can't compare to their perfect president.

'That playboy thinks he's handsome? Duh! He looks ugly when President stands beside him! That guy in the side even looks better than him!'

Shane didn't notice that she was subconsciously looking at the boy, making the latter uncomfortable.

Unknown and strange emotions suddenly filled up Shane's body the moment their eyes met in the air, those clear and pure black eyes that were like shining stars, make Shane feel her face redding up and instantly look away.

She didn't notice that Tan also look the same way she does and look at his phone to divert his gaze.

A strange and awkward atmosphere covered the room, which was noticed by Wen.

"Oh, looks like our pure Tan has found his love, ah."

The teacher also took a look at Tan but just smiled.

"Wh-what are yo-you saying?"

"Hahaha, that girl is called Shane, the secretary of Black Faction School. But although you like her, you can't be together, you're both from a different faction."

Shane felt angry at Wen and was about to burst from anger when the door opened and a tall handsome man entered the room.

Ren, who was anticipating what would he see, anxiously entered the room.

In instant, Ren's mood plummeted and gloominess was apparent as he regret that he should just not come to this room, make himself look better, and expect something, as it will only hurt him.

Ren dejectedly took a seat opposite the six people, and look at Wen and Hailey irritated, as his attention was attached to the waist of the woman.

"Dear sirs, the teacher ask you to come to the next room and will talk about something. Gray, lead them to the next room."

Gray then leads the three teachers away from the room, leaving the five students.

'So Ren like that woman? No wonder! That girl is simply a beauty!'

Gray isn't the only one who notices the atmosphere, but also Shane, as she looks at her president with a soft gaze.

Ren, acts, as usual, enduring the sudden emotions popping out of his heart.

"Tan, it's looks like you really have no chance at all. Look at her, looking at their president with such gaze. It's really sad, ah."

"Wh--what are you talking about?!"

Shane who heard this felt shy, and look at Wen in anger.

Ren can't help but took a look at Shane who blush away, then at Tan who felt uncomfortable at his gaze.

"So he likes you?"

"Of course not! President was just teasing me!"

Tan due to an inferiority complex wasn't able to think properly.

'What do you want to say, I'm not likable?! You think you're that handsome?'

"What's wrong with liking her?"

"Do you find my secretary ugly?"

Tan suddenly felt a bad premonition and felt nervous. "I-- I didn't say she's ug-ly."

"So she's beautiful?"

"Uh-m... Why.. why are you asking that? Di-didn't we come here to compete? So why-- why are you pairing me with the-- enemies?"

"What's so wrong about that? We're not enemies, but the faction is. And what can we do about love? Can we stop it?"

"White Faction President, why are you talking nonsense?! Can't you just shut up?"

"Oh, looks like you have a temper, ah."

"Secretary Shane, why are you so hostile toward us? Do we look like a monster?"

"Hmmph... so what? Don't you look the same way?"

"But still, we effort to hide it."

"Then your pretentious. What so good about pretending?!"

"You really look annoying as your appearance!"

"Huh? My appearance? At least not like you, a bitch!"

"What did you say?! You're the bitch! Ah, no, you can't even have the person you like, how pity!"

"You! You damn bitch!"

"Shane, stop. Let's not get into a fight okay. Miss Hailey, please forgive my secretary for showing such a temper."

"Black Faction President really have a good temper like what rumors said ah, unlike others who have a bad attitude."

"Well, President Ren looks more handsome than before, isn't it?"

Wen despite feeling the opposite, sarcastically praised Ren, although he hate the latter.

Hatred for being more better than him in all aspects, jealousy for having such better popularity and reputation than him.

Ren, hearing such praise can't help but feel delighted and smile sincerely towards the latter.

"Thanks. You look the same way too."

"Of course, President looks handsome!"

"Oh, Miss Shane really praises President Ren a lot huh? Does Miss Shane like President Ren?"

"Well, I don't like President, but admire him."

"Ha! Admire?! Just say you can't capture his heart!"

"Hailey, stop. Don't fight Miss Shane or else, there someone who will get angry at you."

"President, why do you always join me in your tease. Didn't I already isolate myself?"

"But I didn't say anyone, ah? Do you assume it's you? Why? Do you really like her?"

"It's..no.. whatever."

Tan was forced to just shut up his mouth and be quiet in the corner.

The other two laugh at Tan, while Shane felt a bit shy since she's the one being paired with Tan, while Ren only admires Wen's look.

"White Faction President, can you stop teasing me already? It's not a good joke!"

"Uhm.. can we talk about more important things first, before the teasing?"

Ren can't seem to stop what he's feeling inside and just want to end the meeting.

"What's the rush, President Ren? Did you have someone waiting for you?"

Wen misunderstood Ren making his anger toward the latter increase.

"What are you talking about? I don't have time for that stuff."

Wen once again misunderstood the words as an insult and become annoyed.

"Really? With your looks, I'm sure everyone will like you."

"So, did you like me?"

Ren, playing safe and flirty, teased the other.

"Cough.. cough... I mean all the girls. How can I like you, you're a man."

'Damn Ren! Trying to humiliate me, ah! You think you're so handsome! But... But he's indeed handsome.'

Shane laugh silently and didn't know that President can make a joke and even Tan also laugh.

"What's wrong with liking men? Didn't you say love can't be stopped?"

The rest in the room strangely look at Hailey.

"Hailey, why do I feel you like your boyfriend to like a man?"

"I'm not talking about you. It's just that, my.. my brother likes men, so I just want to justify it."

"Oh, so that's why. Well, what Miss Hailey said makes sense, but it's just for those kinds of people."

Ren strongly agreed inside.

"Well, since President Ren wants to start already, then let's start."

The five started to talk about things and ended quite smoothly despite having a dispute in the middle, while on the other side, the teachers were quite harmonious.

How good is this chapter to you? (Voluntarily)
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Excellent Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
2