Chapter 4: Orion’s Chat Group
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the inside of a luxury white limousine, there were six figures, sitting inside comfortably except for one person.

"Damn it! That damn Ren! So annoying!"

"Calm down, President. A loss is a loss."

"Yeah, and I know that! But how dare that bastard to mock me! Even smile mockingly when we part ways! So infuriating!"

"Wen, don't get agitated. Just give him back what he did to you."

"Yeah, you're right, sir. I'll definitely beat him in the upcoming competition! I'll humiliate him in front of our school!"

"I support you, Wen! And beat that bitch as well! I heard she's one of the contestants, so make the two of them embarrassed!"

"That's for sure! That Ren! Who does he think he is? He's not that handsome and great! He's just a sissy!"

"Yeah, Yeah, that's right."

'Sissy? You look more sissy than him, President.' Tan realized something and laughed silently when Wen noticed it.

"Oh, why does our lovely and pure Tan laughing?"

The other four also look at Tan.

"Nothing. I just thought of something."

"Oh.. you think that bitch?"

"What? Of course not."

"Oh, Tan, you look so adorable when you're shy."

"What? I.. I'm not shy!"

"Really? Why are you so red? We just mention Shane, yet you actually react like this?"

"I.. I said I'm not shy! You're the shy one!"

"Hahaha, Tan falling in love is a rare sight, don't you think so, sirs?"

"Well, we.. we have no comment."

The three teachers just smiled, making it more irritating for Tan.

"Sirs! Even if you don't comment, don't try to say it through your expression! You're all bullies! Why do.. you always bully me, ah?"

"Tan, we're not bullying you. We're just telling the truth."

"Truth? Truth my ass! I don't like her, why won't you believe it?"

"Okay, fine. You don't like her. We know it. You're just infatuated with her."

"President! You! Whatever! Don't talk to me!"

"Hey, we're just joking okay? Tan.. Tan, hey, it's just a joke. Don't take it seriously." 
...

Inside a luxury room within a huge and majestic mansion, six figures were happily sitting cross-legged on the floor, playing cards.

"Brother, I want to ask, how come you like Hailey? You didn't even interact with her that much, so is it only by staring at her?"

"Yeah, Ren. I also want to know that."

Gray two-timing flirting and gaming, suddenly shifted his attention.

"It's a secret."

"Ah, President, don't be so stingy."

Shane despite being on the opposing side, can't stop a maiden's heart.

"Shane, didn't you disagree with it earlier, so how come your asking me too?"

"Well, President as everyone said, people change."

"Does President like that girl on the stage earlier?"

"Well, yeah. Brother even asked me to make him look better."

"Oh, so President like someone from the White Faction?"

"Yeah. Well, it's not surprising. Hailey is just a beauty, so my brother also fell for her."

Ren this whole time was feeling awkward.

"Really? But why... why do I feel it's not the case?"

Zoey looks at Ren curiously, making Ren startled and nervous.

"What do you mean?"

"Well.. just forget it. I'm also not sure, so it's better not to talk about it."

"Well, who's turn is it now?"

"Well, it's my turn now."

The six continue to play while talking, and after that Shane and Peter leave the mansion as their house were quite far, leaving the four who are just neighbors.

"Well, Zoey, I just want to ask you, what is your first impression of Gray when he's just started pursuing you?"

"Uhm... annoyed and nuisance?"

"So, you didn't like him in the beginning?"

"Of course. I don't know him, so how could I like him."

"Well, fortunately, Vie helped me, if not, I'll not be your boyfriend, hahaha."

"So it's really like what Vie said."

"Of course, what I said is true! I'm may not be smart, but I'm a love expert, don't you know?"

"Why is President asking me that question, may I ask?"

Zoey was intrigued to see the person who's uninterested in this kind of topic be so immersed right now.

"Well, my brother said he wants to pursue someone. I'm looking forward to it. My perfect brother, tailing someone, hahaha, what a good scene to watch."

"Well, Vie, I'll accompany you to watch. I also want to see what Ren will look like? I also want to see him being rejected, hahaha."

"Ah! Zoey, what's that for?"

"Don't curse the president. What if he really gets rejected?"

"Don't talk about me, it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"But, brother, it's fun to talk about you. Well, do you have any idea on how to pursue someone? How would you pursue her?"

"Well... I.. I don't know anything."

"See. You don't know anything and you need our help."

"Well, I really don't need your help at all. I can learn it from the internet, so no need for your help."

Ren really wants to accept the offer but if he did, his secret might get revealed.

"Oh, you sure? Well, it's fine, but if you need help someday, feel free to ask me okay, Brother?"

"President, we should also get going now. It's already dark outside and the curfew's coming near. Well, thanks for today."

Ren was currently studying in his study room when the phone on his side suddenly vibrate stealing his attention.

He picks it up and joins the group chat.

Orion's Chat Group

Zoey: Oh, guys, I forgot to ask earlier, do you have free time tomorrow?

Shane: Well, if it's noontime, I guess I'll have.

Peter: What's the matter? Is there something important tomorrow?

Zoey: It's not really that important. I actually won some points, so I just want to ask you if you want to go to the mall tomorrow. Shopping, you know.

Vie: Oh, you won points? How much?

Zoey: Not much. Just 50, 000 points.

Vie: What?! That's a large number of points? Zoey, you need to treat me to a meal tomorrow!

Ren: Hey, Vie, how can you be so shameless to force Zoey to treat you?

Zoey: Well, it's fine. Something like this is rare to happen, so why not?

Gray: Zoey, I'm free anytime.

Ren: Well, I want to study tomorrow but since you ask, then I'll go as well. What time?

Zoey: How about you Peter? Coming?

Peter: No. I have something to do.

Vie: What?! No, you can't say no!

Peter: But I have something to do, so what can you say?

Vie: Well, fine. I'll just go to your house and fetch you.

Zoey: So it's decided then. Then, how about we meet at Black Star Mall?

Peter: Hey! It's not decided, ah! I said I will not come.

Vie: And I said I'll fetch you! What's wrong with that?

Ren: Vie, can you stop being so flirty all the time. It's annoying.

Gray: You're just jealous of her, how pitiful.

Ren: Gray! Just wait someday, and I'll definitely beat you up!

Zoey: Well, so are you okay with that?

Peter: No, I'm not!

Vie: Don't listen to him. He's just playing hard to get.

Peter: Who's playing hard to get?!

Gray: Bro, you know it yourself, so please, don't embarrass yourself even more.

Peter: President, you said you want to beat Gray, do you? Why don't we join hands together?

Ren: Your offering seems interesting.

Gray: Hey, guys. Why be like this?

Vie: Well, anyways, we always go to the Black Star Mall, so why don't we go to the White Moon Mall this time? Let's go to the mall that the White Faction has. I'm really curious about that.

Gray: Yeah, what Vie said is indeed interesting. And maybe we can bump into Hailey and President... You know?

Zoey: That's seems interesting. But won't the White Faction will stop us before we even enter?

Vie: Don't worry about that. Just wear white clothes.

Shane: And that's the point. We don't have white clothes.

Vie: You don't have? Didn't you also go towards White Faction School? You didn't buy their products?

Shane: Why would I buy from them? Black is more better than their products.

Vie: Well, then, It's indeed a problem. But don't worry. I have a friend from White Faction.

Shane: What?! How can you have a friend from our enemies! Vie, are you betraying us?

Vie: Secretary, don't be so exaggerated. It's just a friend, so how come it's betraying. And besides, he also doesn't discriminate against faction, so he's a good friend. I always chat with him, so maybe I can get help from him.

Peter: He? Chat with him?

Gray: Oh, I smell vinegar, ah.

Zoey: Hahaha, so Peter, will you come tomorrow? If not, maybe Vie might go with that boy, you know?

Peter: So what? Then go to him. Who cares about Vie?!

Vie: Peter, don't get jealous. You know that I only like you, so you don't need to worry about that.

Peter: Who's jealous?! Who's worried?! You were the jealous and worried one!

Ren: Vie, how come you have a friend from them? Are you this sociable? And it's even a boy, not a girl?

Vie: Well, I'm your sister after all, so I'm special. And I also just become friends with him, because he pursue me once when I went there to compete in English.

Peter: What?! Pursue?

Gray: Ah, the sourness is spreading, it's suffocating me.

Peter: Then just die already!

Shane: Peter, if you don't want to make us know you're jealous, then just watch your phone. No need to make an appearance.

Peter: Secretary, you change! Didn't you always hate White Faction, so why don't scold Vie?

Shane: But they also said, that as long as it remains a secret, no problem will arise, so what's wrong with that? And besides, I'm tired of getting ignored, so I'll just let them.

Zoey: So, are we really going to the White Moon Mall?

Peter: I don't like there.

Vie: Let's go. Just ignore Peter. He's just jealous and worried. But I already reject him ten times, so there's really nothing to worry about.

Ren: Ten times? How come I don't know that my sister is such a flirty girl?

Vie: It's because you're always in your study room.

Zoey: So then let's meet at 3:30 in the afternoon there.

Shane: Are we really going there? That's a white faction ah! And besides, that place is too far from ours.

Vie: And that's the reason why we should go there more. It's more fun if it's thrilling enough, ah. Being always in the Black Faction is sometimes tiring too, so what's wrong going there?

Ren: I agree with Vie.

Gray: President, you just agree because you're hoping, ah. But a pity, it's almost impossible, tsk.. tsk..

Ren: Gray! I will definitely beat you up!

Peter: Yeah, let's beat him together.

Vie: Shane, don't worry. We will be fine, and besides, if you worry about the fare, it's all in Zoey, right?

Zoey: Well, yeah. 50,000 are indeed a large sum point, so maybe it's okay for the six of us.

Ren: Zoey, you're really the best. Although I'm not like my shameless sister, a treat is still a treat.

Shane: Okay, then. I'm also curious about what White Faction has.

Ren: And you're also like me, right? Hoping to see someone.

Shane: President, not again, okay? It's okay if just you, why pit me as well?

Gray: President, so you really hope to meet her? Ahahha.

Vie: It become more exciting ah. Well, I will leave first. I need to ask Hero first.

Peter: I'll leave as well. I'm not coming!

Zoey: Peter, don't be like that! Don't let your jealousy stop you from having fun.

Peter: who's jealous?! You're the jealous one!

Gray: Tsk... That Peter really likes Vie, yet still doesn't want to admit it.

Ren: I will also leave first. I still need to do something.

Zoey: Well, Gray, let's just meet tomorrow, I'm going to sleep now.

Gray: Then go to sleep. Goodnight.

Zoey: 'night.

Ren who read the last chat, can't help but felt annoyed to see these two flirt at the last moment

Is this chapter good?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
1