Chapter 5: Meeting Wen
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, as the six have agreed on the group chat, Ren lazily change his clothes and walk out of the huge mansion with his lofty black car, with Vie, who was so excited from the get-go.

"Brother, drive faster. If you drive like that, we will be late."

"Why are you so excited?! If you find my driving slow, then you drive!"

"If I know how to drive, then I won't even let you touch the steering wheel."

"Hmmp... so excited? Why, because of Peter? As it looks like a date?"

"Brother, how did.. you know that? Are you a mind-reader?"

"Hais... So it's indeed like that! No wonder you agreed so fast. Let me guess, you're planning to pull Peter away from the group, don't you?"

"You! How.. how.."

"It's obvious. Well, that's gonna happen if Peter will come."

"Don't worry about that. He will come for sure. If it's in the past, he might not come, but now, hehe... He will come even if he has to walk to."

"Oh, confident, huh? Let me warn you, don't cry to me if he didn't come, okay?"

"That won't happen."

Ren and Vie, drive for at least 2 hours, as the White Moon Mall was indeed a faraway place from their faction.

The two might as well went astray if not for the internet to guide them.

Ren felt so exhausted that his mood to go shopping was destroyed, while Vie, who slept along the ride, energetically walk towards Shane, Zoey, and Gray who were already at the waiting place they agreed.

Vie who's looking for a certain person felt disappointed and anxiety start to fed up in her heart.

"Hahaha, so what now? So will you still be so l confident? How sad."

"Hmmp.. he's just late. As I said, he will come here, no matter what." Vie retorted and walk away from Ren.

"Hey guys, where is Peter?"

"Peter? Well, he chatted to me that he has a plan today so he.. he will not come." Shane said reluctantly.

"See? Hahahaha, I told ya!"

"Well, Vie, don't be sad. Peter's really wants to come, but he just can't, so he didn't bother chatting with our group so that you don't feel too bad. So, let's just enjoy this trip, okay?"

"Well, Vie, about your friend.. did he.. can he bring us white clothes?"

Zoey feeling the stare of the people from White Moon Mall, become a bit scared and anxious.

"Well, although Peter is not here, I can't let it get me down. There's a lot of chance to be able to go on a date with him, so let's forget about him first. About Hero, let me chat with him first."

"Hey! How could you recover this fast?!"

"So, what should I do? Upset and sulk here?"

"Well, I.. I didn't mean that. Well, anyway, let's just get into our business."

"Zoey, how about we go watch movies there?"

Ren seeing this, can't help but look at Gray menacingly.

Shane just look at the two boys uninterested and fidgeted on her phone, while Vie was chatting with Hero, completely forgetting Peter since he didn't come.

"Well, he's coming here for about five minutes, so we should wait for him here."

"Ah! Yeah, I also forgot, Hero, advised me that we should tamper with our looks, especially brother. But I think it's just fine since we're only here for shopping."

A moment later, a handsome tall young man, an amiable and cheerful one, suddenly wave at Vie while running towards them with five paper bags in his hand.

"Oh, Vie, long time no see. You look more beautiful, ah!"

"Oh, hello there as well, President Ren, Vice Gray, Secretary Shane, and Singing Diva Zoey."

"Hm.. are you Hero?"

Ren admires Vie for how getting close to other people. Looking at Hero, Ren concludes that the two were a bit too close.

He looks like he has still some lingering feelings for her, but too bad, he doesn't even have a chance as long as Peter is alive.

"Yeah, it's indeed me, President Ren. President Ren was like what the rumor says, so handsome."

"Not that much. You're the same as well."

"Well, Vie said to me you need white clothes, so I brought you some. And if you'd like to, I can act as your tour guide."

"Uhm... We actually went here to bond together, so.. it's not like we don't want you to tour us, but we just want to have fun with just us. And besides, it will be a burden to you, so you don't need to. And as for these clothes, just say how many points, and we'll pay you."

"Oh, I see, then I'll not force you anymore. And as for these clothes, just treat them as my treat. No need to pay."

"Hero, thanks. You're a big help, thanks again."

"You're welcome. And if you will come back here again, let me know so I can be of help."

The five then took the clothes Hero brought.

"Vie, that Hero looks like he still likes you ah."

"Does he? He looks just friendly to me."

"Uhm.. so where are we going first?"

"Let's just tour around. Look around and we find something then buy it."

After the five of them pick their own clothes, the five then went to the toilet and wear the clothes before entering the mall.

A crowded place yet still spacious, with three floors full of various department stores, and high quality and best structure mall greeted the eyes of the five students.

"Wow! This mall looks different from our mall!"

"Yeah. I got to say that these malls were not that bad."

"So much stuff! And.. it's.. all beautiful!"

"Well, looks like this trip is worthwhile."

"Zoey, let's go there! Let's look for some clothes!"

Gray pointed towards the store which sells a couple of shirts and pull Zoey away.

"That Gray! He just wants to have fun with Zoey alone! So annoying!"

"Hais... If Peter were here too.. I would like to do that as well."

"I didn't expect Zoey to be a liar too. She said that we will have a bond together but what now? She went with Gray looking lovey-dovey! She shouldn't just shoo Hero away, so we will still have a tour guide."

"Well, we can't blame Zoey since Gray was too aggressive and excited to have a date in White Faction."

"Brother, Shane, let's split apart as well. Since it's in the White Faction, I want to explore it and have fun, so let's just meet here, later. Bye-bye."

"Those three! I thought it was a group trip?! But why did they leave us alone?! If I just knew that we will be left behind, then I shouldn't just agree from the start!"

'Well, if I think about it, I would prefer it to be alone as well if I met Wen here. I think it's also not a bad idea.'

"Uhmm.. Shane, I will also go alone to this mall, so let's meet here later, okay?"

Ren although feeling guilty for leaving Shane alone, still went on his own, hoping he met a certain person.

"Ah! President, Even you!"

...

Ren look around and sighed a relief when he can't find Shane and began to explore the mall half-heartedly.

"Hais.. it will be interesting if I will meet Wen."

Ren felt dejected and stopped at a store that sells perfume.

"Dear Sir, what perfume are you searching for?"

Ren, since he don't have anything to do or don't know where to go and just started exploring, went in and look around for a perfume he like.

"Uhmm.. do you have a perfume that men will like?"

"I can't be certain what perfume you were referring to, but since you're so handsome, you might as well like this perfume."

The young saleswoman kindly recommends a not-small white perfume, Sparker's Secret, with 240 g.

Ren sprayed a sample and was enchanted by the smell, a sweet yet strong scent lingered around his nose, attacking his senses.

"Oh! This smells nice."

"I'm glad Sir like it. President Wen and even the other president also like this perfume."

Ren's ear, hearing the familiar name suddenly twitch.

"What?! President Wen? Did.. did he like this too?"

"Ahm.. ye..yes. President Wen even recommends it to his friend."

"Really?! But if---if I buy it, would.. would President Wen like it?"

"Urm... Well.. I can't really answer your question, Sir, but I guess, he will?"

"Yeah, I know, he will not like it. After all, it's impossible."

The saleswoman felt awkward, as the handsome man that can make her heartbeat pound unexpectedly... unexpectedly like President Wen, a man!

"Well, sir, would you still buy this perfume?"

"Yes. I'll buy three of them since I can't shop here anymore."

'Wow! What a rich man! Each perfume cost 1000 points! And he would buy 3! What a big customer!'

"Well, that's 3,000, sir."

"Uhm... Well, I have a friend, so can you bring two more of these, and also if you can, please find three perfumes for women."

'What?! Another five?! Who's this man? So generous! Even President Wen can't give a gift worth 5000 points!'

"Well, sir, these are the other two, and these three were the perfume women like best."

"Well, I'll take these five as well, so how much do this seven cost?"

Ren took out his ID which contains all his points to pay.

"Well, five Sparke's Secret and three A Beauty's Scent, that's a total of 8450 points."

Ren was a bit surprised at first but still, give his ID, didn't notice his own identity, and paid for the perfumes.

The cashier took the ID, and was surprised to see the lace around it was black, meaning it was someone from Black Faction!

'What?! From Black Faction! My god! Why is he here?! And buying perfume worth 8450 points, is he betraying his faction.' thought for a moment but also come back to her senses as she thought that 'he's just here buying so what's wrong? And besides, he.. he look so handsome, so maybe I can let it pass.'

The cashier scan the ID and this time, she exclaimed fortunately the only one who heard was the saleswoman who assist Ren the whole time.

"Pre... President Ren!" the cashier was truly surprised that she almost dropped the ID.

'No wonder he's so handsome and can buy such pricey stuff. He's card were containing six and almost seven digits! So rich! So this is the President of Black Faction?! He was like what the rumor said. And he's also not biased.' the cashier thought before deducting the points in the ID.

Ren was also surprised at the sudden exclamation, but instead of getting angry, he just smiled at the cashier and the saleswoman and gestured to be silent.

"Uhm.. can you keep it a secret?"

"Yes.. President Ren."

The saleswoman now didn't know what to say or what to do, as President Ren actually... like President Wen! What a terrible truth!

"And, miss pretty, can't you tell what I said earlier to anyone?"

"Ye..yes!"

Ren then walk out of the shop and began to tour again.

"Hey, Sally, what did President Ren say earlier?"

"No..nothing."

"Anyways, President Ren looks so handsome! And he's freaking rich! Ah, I want to be his woman even if we're from a different faction."

"What?! That's impossible! You don't stand a chance!"

"Why?"

"Just forget about it."

...

Ren, after walking from the first floor to the second floor for about an hour, and have much stuff he bought such as shirts, pens, accessories for his sister and the two girls as a gift, and other stuff, that almost cost him 40000 points, now felt famished and tired and went to a crowded restaurant.

After lining up for half an hour and ordering food, he then finds a vacant seat and waits for his order to be served.

As he was waiting, on his opposite, suddenly there was someone who move the chair that took Ren's attention away from his phone and was stunned to see a super familiar handsome young man, that always stir his mind, looking a sit, and felt tensed up.

His face went slightly pink and his breath also becomes heavier as he glance at Wen, who was in his casual attire.

1