Chapter 6: Meeting Wen (2)
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A loose white shirt, showing some of those sexy collarbones, and jeans showcasing that perfect and long legs, were attractive in Wen's eyes, and can't turn away his gaze.

Wen, who took a sit as he find the seat was vacant, was stunned to see his most hated person sitting in front of him.

He blink several times as he think he was just dreaming and almost fell on his seat after finding that it was real.

He can't believe the President of the Black Faction was sitting here in the restaurant within White Faction.

He was actually shopping with his cousin and his two other friends who persistently invited him, but suddenly all of them split apart from each other, ending him in the current situation.

"You.. President Ren?"

"Well.. yeah, it's me, President Wen."

Ren tried to act normal and look down at his phone which was then misunderstood by Wen.

'What? Is he looking down on me?!'

Wen really has great temperance and just greeted his teeth.

"Why would the President of Black Faction is doing here?"

"Nothing. Just looking around, how about you?"

"Well, some friend of mine asked me so I came along."

Wen offers a 'friendly' smile, that makes Ren look away with a pinkish face.

"Oh, then where is your girlfriend, Hailey?"

"She has something she needs to do."

"Oh, I see. So there's still a time where you two were not always together?"

Jealousy suddenly sprouts from Ren, which is misunderstood by Wen again.

'What this bastard trying to say?! That I can't leave without Hailey at my side?'

"Well, yeah."

"President Wen, do you still have something to do after your meal?"

Ren tried to rub off his luck.

"Well, not really. I guess, going back home?"

"Can President Wen help me tour the mall? Recommend me to some places good to look at?"

'What this bastard trying to do? Make me his servant?!! Damn it!'

"Well, I'll pay you, if I need to. I'll buy your time, so, can President Wen help me?"

Ren felt anxious at the silence of the other party and instantly offer.

'Damn it! What do you think of me, cheap? Can you buy me with your damn points?! Are you looking down on me? Bastard!'

Wen's anger reached an unbelievable height and was trembling in anger but still suppress although barely able to.

"Haha.. President Ren.. I don't need your money. I can help you, you don't need to pay."

"Oh, really?"

Ren becomes happy that can't hide his smile, but it looks mocking to Wen.

Wen secretly menacingly looks at Ren, which makes the latter so uncomfortable and the atmosphere becomes quite, quite gloomy, quite awkward.

The two finished their meal without talking to each other, before continuing their tour.

"So, President Wen, is there a place here that I can have fun with?"

Ren felt unease walking sideways with Wen, with an excited and pounding heart, as he can sniff the familiar scent.

"Well, does President Ren go to the game section already?"

"Nope. I was stopped by the various shop, so I didn't have the time to go there."

'Is he showing off with me since I didn't have anything I bought?! So arrogant!'

"Then, let's go there. Maybe you can have a lot of fun there."

The two arrive at the Game section filled with various games, and first went to the basketball machine and played for several rounds, competing against each other but always ended up Ren winning since he was taller than Wen and was just good at shooting.

Wen just gets angry as time passes by, so he guides Ren to the racing video game, and competes again, and this time, Wen felt a bit better as he wins consecutively.

Ren, seeing Wen smiling, 'although fake', felt happy and excited, as his gaze was fully focused on the other man.

His self-control was getting stronger and stronger, and the desire to hold the free hand was driving him crazy.

He was so close to the other man but he can't even do anything as he was afraid that the latter would be scared and get angry at him, he just felt so terrible and dejectedly, but also happy enough to be with Wen.

His heart can't hide the excitement and his tiredness was fading away as he become energetic.

"Well, Wen, do you know how to play billiards?"

Ren saw a billiard board and beckoned Wen to go there.

Wen look anxious and said, "Let's not go there. I don't know how to play that."

Ren, who's thinking something, felt like he was blessed and excitedly and even more wanting to go there.

Wen seeing the excitement of the other felt angry again.

'As I thought! He just wants to make fun of me! Damn it! This tour something is indeed not a good idea!'

"Wen, let's go. I'll teach you how to play."

"No need. I don't want to know how to play it."

Wen was willing to die rather than be taught by Ren.

Such humiliation will never be supposed to exist.

"Why not? Just try it and it's fun."

Wen look at Ren hitting the white ball as it push the other colored balls into every direction while some went to the hole.

"Wen, come on. Just try it, here. Try to hit this white ball into the balls you required to put in the holes."

Wen took the smile as mocking, and reluctantly hold his stick and imitate the action Ren took, but it looks bad and the white ball missed its target.

"It's not like that. It's should be like this."

Ren who is waiting for this time to come immediately walks behind Wen, holds the hard yet thin arms that were holding the stick, leaned closer, and arranges the posture, before instructing the other things.

Ren felt so happy at this time, as he gets a chance to get a semi-hug. Although guilty, feeling that warm back of the latter, that seemingly slender body, that thin arms, and that good scent, it was really worth it.

Although reluctant to move and want to press his body even more, but knowing that the one was getting alive, and to not make it awkward, Ren also let go after a moment.

 

His face become red while his desire intensified and leaped a qualitative change.

Wen was taken aback for a moment when seemingly big yet soft arms hold his body, making him a bit uncomfortable and what Ren said to him didn't register in his mind for a moment until the warmth in his back faded.

Wen felt strange and anger stagnate before he also comes back to his senses and pushes the stick, as it successfully hit the target.

Wen felt a sense of accomplishment and Ren also make smiled.

After the awkwardness of the two playing the billiards, the two then went to different games, and spent two hours, playing and having fun, that Wen although so angry can't deny having fun as well, while Ren felt like he want to cry and ask if he was just dreaming because it looks so surreal! If it's a dream he doesn't want to wake up anymore! Let him indulge forever.

"Well, Wen, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Why? You want to?"

Wen finds something strange but can't define it

"Well, I almost explore the mall, but I still didn't see your movie theater, but if you don't want to, then it's fine. I know you're already tired and I have just a lot of energy, so I can understand."

Ren tries to sound out not forcefully as best as he can, but Wen who almost forgets that he hates Ren suddenly becomes angry again.

'Bastard?! Trying to show off again?! What do you mean I'm tired and your having much energy?! What do you think of me? A child with a weak constitution?! Damn it!'

"No, let's watch the movie! I also want to watch 'The Shadow At My Back'."

Wen, due to anger agreed while not forgetting to pick the horror movie to see if Ren was afraid and find the chance to get revenge.

"Well, is that good? Then let's watch."

The two then went to the movie theater, attracting attention as two handsome guys, were walking together in the movie theater, mainly because of Wen's identity.

"You're not scared of a horror movie?"

"Nope. I don't believe in ghosts."

'Hmmp.. let's see if you won't get embarrassed later! I heard from my friend that it was a hell of scary, so let's see what's reaction you will get there! I can't wait to laugh at you, hahaha!'

The two then went to the dark movie theater.

Scary sounds, flickering light, and the sudden appearance of ghosts make almost present in the theater scream, and even Wen, who was pitting Ren to get scared, gets himself pitted instead, and can't help but screamed and didn't even notice how Ren intentionally put his hand on the side between their seat that he subconsciously hold at.

Ren instantly used that opportunity while Wen was still closing his eyes and getting scared to interlace their hand.

Feeling the familiar soft hand rubbing against his own hand, the warmth that warming up his heart, Ren can't be any happier and just want to savor this moment.

Intense desire instantly filled his body, but he suppressed it.

He took a glance at the closed eyes of the other man, that flawless face, that small and trembling red lips, the desire to kiss the other man growth almost out of control, fortunately, he can still restrain it, or if not, Wen might not talk to him or interact with him anymore.

Ren, watch the movie with an uncomfortable yet excited expression, while the other man, Wen, after calming down himself and getting clarity of mind, instantly felt something strange and looks at his hands interlocking with the other hand.

A surprise hit Wen's mind and a strange feeling emerge in him while confusion flooded his mind.

'Why? Why Am I holding hands with him?! Ah, damn it? What's with this situation?! Does he didn't notice our hand?! Is this some trick of that damn bastard?! Ah, yeah that's true, he just wants to laugh at me!'

Wen immersed in his thought, took a glance at Ren, who has his eyes closed while his back leaned on the seat, showing he fell asleep.

Wen look strange, and seeing how Ren was sleeping silently, he can't help but admit that Ren was indeed handsome.

He then look at his own hands, being tightly held by a big hand, and tried to get it off.

Feeling the warmth vanish, Wen breathed a sigh of relief and regret picking such a movie.

'Damn it! Ren's supposed the one to be scared! So why am I the one getting scared?!'

The movie ended and Wen tried to wake Ren before the two of them walk out of the theater forgetting what happened inside to avoid getting awkward.

"I didn't know you were easily scared."

'As I thought! This damn guy really makes fun of me'

"Well, the movie was scary."

"Then, do you still know something good to go at?"

"Well, it's getting dark now, and I need to go back now, sorry."

"Oh, that's sad. Then, can we exchange email or phone numbers?"

"Why? Aren't we from the different faction?"

"Well, I just want to be friends with you."

"Oh, is that so? Then fine."

Is this chapter good?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
1