Chapter 6.5: Comforting
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren watch the back of the figure he liked for three years getting smaller but still felt glad as he look at the number on his phone named, '*Wen*'.

A bright smile escaped Ren's mouth before energetically going to the place they were supposed to meet up.

Ren saw Shane with a lot of paper bags, with a red face and even reach her ears, Vie who have two times stuff than Shane brought while looking extremely sad and gloomy, Gray and Zoey being still intimate as Gray lift all the paper bags they bought while somewhat comforting Vie about something.

"Ren, what took you so long? What? You look so happy, did something happen?"

"Brother, did you bump into Hailey? Why do you look so happy?"

"Well, I just met someone."

"Oh, so you really meet Hailey?"

"No, it's someone else. You don't need to know."

"Since President is here, let's go now."

"Yeah, it's also getting dark now, and our place is still far."

The five of them then walk out of the mall and went to the park.

"Okay. Then see you on Monday."

"Uhm.. President, can I.. ride with you?"

"Well, of course. Then hop in."

Ren and the others then bid farewell before getting in their own car and starting to go home.

Inside Ren's car, three figures were talking constantly, as the car was almost filled with countless bags full of stuff.

"Uhm... Brother, can you tell me why you really look so happy?"

"As I said, I just met someone."

"Really? I envy you all! Peter didn't come along and even went with some girl today! Damn it!"

"What? Peter was with a girl today?"

"Yeah! No wonder he didn't come today?! Did he really not like me? Does I was just being hopeful?"

"Don't cry, Vie. It's fine. That girl might be just a cousin of his, so don't assume first."

"I pursue him for two years now, but he still won't accept me. Do I look unlikable? Do I really have a chance with him?"

"Of course, you're likable! You're my sister after all. It's just that Peter might have some problems."

"Well, Vie, don't cry. Maybe that girl just ask Peter to go with her, you know."

"And that girl is more important than going out with me, right? Well, I always act desperate and clingy to him, maybe I should stop now, right?"

The two were somewhat surprised and didn't expect Vie to say that.

"Vie, what are you saying?! Giving up, why?! You're not like the Vie, I know!"

"Yeah, Vie, President is right. Don't give up, after all your effort? if you give up now, it will be in vain, won't it be such a waste? And I am also sure that Peter likes you."

"But I can't see it! I tried and persevere enough, and I'm somewhat tired now. If he wants to go with another girl, then he should go, I'll not bother him anymore. I will give up now."

"But Vie, will you not regret your decision? I know you really like Peter, so how come you forget him?"

"Don't worry about it. I can adjust my emotions. After all, how many times did it happen already? If you could count the girl today, won't she become the 29th girl I fight over with? He goes with them so easily but when it comes to me, he's so reluctant, well maybe he really dislikes me."

"Well, Vie, then if you decided, then what would happen to both of you? You will ignore him? What will happen to our group?"

"Brother you think I'm that petty? Of course, I would still interact, but as a friend, you know?"

"Then that's good. Since it's your decision Vie, then we won't intercept you."

"Well, forget about this sad thing, since brother can't tell us what happened today, you won't be like him right, secretary? Will you tell us what happened to you? Why did you look so red?"

Even Ren also perks up and wants to hear as well.

"Well, just like President, I just met someone."

"Who? Tan?"

"Wh--what?! Of course not! Why would I--I met him there?"

"Then, who did you meet?"

"I can't tell."

"Is it a boy or girl? Shane, don't you dare lie to me."

"Well, it.. it's a boy."

"Oh, then is it really Tan?"

"President, why are you always speaking of him?! Did you like him instead?"

"Ahem... Of course not. I just think you two look better together."

"Oh, a male? Then, is he handsome? Tall? Or perhaps, do you like him? Fall in love at first sight? Did you go on a date with him already just after meeting up for the first time?"

"Vie! Why are you asking so many questions?! Do you not know Privacy?!"

"Who cares about Privacy? As long as she's willing to tell, why not ask, duh?"

"Well I guess.. he looks a bit handsome. He seems tall as well but not as tall as President. And about the next.. I.. I don't think so? I can't feel romantic feelings for him, and I.. I treat him just like someone whom I debted to. I don't think I like him since I don't know him and just met him today as you had just said."

"Ah! What a disappointment. I thought you would finally like someone else, but too bad. Well, why are you indebted to him?"

"Since the great four of you leave me alone, some boys tried to hook me up, so he act like my boyfriend, which then make us explore the mall together since he don't have things to do anyway and it would be safe for me and to guide me as well."

"Oh, sorry for leaving you, Shane. I didn't expect that it would be dangerous for you since you're beautiful."

"So fake boyfriend?! Ah, isn't it the reason why most couples in tv shows, and drama, ended up being together? Hey, Shane, if I were you, I would act with him for few more times, until he fall in love with me."

"What?! No.. I.. I can't do that!"

"Then, is he entertaining? Is he good at talking?"

"No. He's shy and always fidgeting."

"Shy? That's the type I also like! Shane, you better pursue him, or let him pursue you because I'm sure he's your destiny!"

"So it's Tan, right?"

"No, it's not? President, how many times do I have to tell you, ah?"

The three of them continue to talk all the way until they reach their home

1