Chapter 7: Shane Meeting Him
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shane, being left alone in this crowded mall, can't help but feel annoyed and irritated.

"You four! I'll never forgive you all! You just leave me here alone, all by myself! I will never go with you next time!"

Since she's also here, then just like what Vie had said, she needs to enjoy this.

Walking around while looking at the stuff being sold, Shane although reluctant to admit that the stuff here is indeed beautiful.

Shane don't know where to go first and ended up standing in front of a familiar department store.

"Dear Ma'am, are you looking for perfume?"

Looking and smelling around, she can't decide so she just asked.

"Uhm, then, can you show me the best perfume you had in this store? For women."

The saleswoman then went away and took a perfume before giving it to Shane.

"This perfume is what the women often buy. Maybe you would like it as well." the saleswoman give the perfume, A Beauty's Scent, which make Shane instantly love it.

"Oh, this smell nice! I would like to buy three of these."

Sally, the saleslady felt a strong sense of deja vu.

"Wait here, ma'am."

Shane then pays for her perfume when she remembers something.

"Uhm.. I also have a friend, so I would like another two of these, and if you have perfume for boys, I'll take three."

"Ma'am, it may be rude, but can I ask you, are you from Black Faction?"

"What?! How.. how did you find out about it?"

"Don't worry, Ma'am. I'll keep it a secret as well. It's because President Ren also buys perfume here and already buy five perfume for boys and three for girls."

"Oh, so you also find out President, but how? And he already bought perfumes? Then forget about it and I'll just take these three."

"Uhm, Ma'am it's because when buying, you can't hide your identity because of your ID."

"Ah! That's why. Then thank you. You're a kind person."

"Oh, you flattered me, Ma'am."

Shane then paid 3450 before walking out of the store and then went to another store that sells shoes.

Shane was attracted to the designs of shoes and bought two. Then, she also went to the various store that sells pen, sweet snacks, junk foods, etc., and spent three hours, just touring around.

Shane felt so exhausted and her arms were now soring as she bought too much stuff and it was now heavy to lift up.

When Shane was about to go to the restaurant, three boys unexpectedly walked toward her, having obvious malice.

"Oh, hey there, beauty."

A tall young man, with average looks, suddenly appeared, while his eyes were savoring the beauty in front.

A gorgeous face comparable to any goddess, a tall figure with a slender and sexy body, and the long legs that exposed were too enchanting to the three young men.

"Uhm... What do you want?!"

Shane's hatred for White Faction increases.

"We just want to talk to you, beauty."

"I.. I don't want to talk to the three of you. So leave me alone!"

"Oh, don't be like that, beauty. Don't you feel lonely being alone in this big mall?"

"No... I--I don't feel lonely, so just leave me alone, I said!"

She knew that these boys were wanting her and have bad intentions toward her.

"We can't. You're alone, so why would we make a beauty like you tour this mall alone?"

"Don't.. don't walk closer to me!"

Shane was scared and took a step back but suddenly bump into the fat man that walk behind her.

"Oh, why are you scared? Do we look like we would eat you?"

The scary-looking man touches Shane's face since Shane can't stop it at the right time due to both her arms being occupied by her stuff.

Shane immediately drops her stuff and slaps the disgusting hand that touches her face.

"Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hand!"

Shane caused quite a commotion, but no one help her and just continue to do what they need to do.

This increases Shane's hatred of the White Faction even more.

"What did you say, beauty?! How dare you tell my hands filthy?!"

The scary-looking man due to anger tries to slap Shane in the face.

Shane was surprised that the scary-looking man was planning to slap her, and felt terrified that she just close her eyes to receive the slap.

Shane wait for a moment and the slap didn't arrive, so she open her eyes, and saw a handsome looking man, stopping the slap.

"What do you think you're doing, huh?!"

A gentle and attractive voice suddenly speaks, which makes Shane feel secure for an unknown reason as she just stares at the face of the handsome man, and unknowingly, her face becomes red.

"It's Trea.. Treasurer Tan. Uhm.. we-- were just talking with this beauty, Tan."

"Talking?! Ha! You're harassing her instead! Don't you dare lie to me! Do you think I'm blind!"

"Tan, what does this have to do with you?! You don't know her so why interrupt us?!"

"What do I have anything to do with this, you say?! It's because you're representing White Faction, and White Faction didn't cultivate students to do an action like what you did!"

Tan makes Shane feel her face redding and becoming hot.

"Oh, you look so arrogant, ah! Who do you think you are? You're just the treasure, ah! How dare you act bossy with us?!"

"So what if I'm just the Treasure?! Why? Do you want to fight?!"

Shane was surprised to see Tan act like this because what he thinks about him is him being shy and introverted.

She didn't expect that it was all an act back then, and his true appearance is like a gangster.

The three seeing Tan like this, as they also know the rumors, become a bit scared.

"Oh, if it's not Treasurer Tan. Why does Treasurer Tan look like that, ah?"

A young handsome man with a beautiful face suddenly appeared and said with a smile, which looks provocative.

"What are you doing here, Vice President?!"

Tan looks vigilant the moment the Vice President appear while the three felt a bit easy since the rumor said that Treasure and Vice were like a cat and dog, always fighting against each other at every opportunity.

"Vice President, Treasurer Tan were bullying us using his authority!"

"You're lying! You're the one who's bullying!"

This shout attract the attention of Tan who didn't bother to look at the girl being harassed, and his eyes almost leaped out while his breath stagnate for a moment.

Tan looked at Shane, and his face instantly becomes red when their eyes met again, he instantly look away because he have this sudden strange feeling welling up inside him.

He didn't know why, but when he look at Shane, he have these strange desires. These desires were making him lose his calm and always get entranced by her, that he just want to look at her all the time, as he found Shane's face so alluring.

Tan's heartbeat pounds faster, especially seeing her legs and figure.

The Vice President also look at Shane and was also instantly charmed by her beauty, since it's not weaker compared to Hailey, their most said beautiful.

And when looking at Tan, who becomes different from earlier, a sudden discovery makes him grin.

"Oh, what a beautiful girl. Did you say these three lied?"

"Yes, Vice President. If not for Treasurer Tan, they would already molest me!"

"Vice... She's.. she's lying!"

"You three, you still want to lie! How come you act like this, and even to this beauty?! You three will be punished and 250 points will be deducted, you understand?!"

The three walk dejectedly and regret their action, leaving the three behind.

Shane then picks up her stuff and looks again at Tan, who acts now like before, and becomes confused, while she became a bit shy as well.

"May I ask the name of this beautiful girl?"

"Uhm.. I'm.. I'm.."

"Vice, what do you think you're doing?!"

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"You! You're.... you're obviously trying to hook her up!"

Shane hearing and seeing Tan act like this unknowingly became shy again and the redness that was fading away became even more darker.

"Does it look like that to you, Treasurer.. Tan? And what if I do, what is it to you? Are you her boyfriend?!"

"You! Yes! I'm her boyfriend! So don't you dare touch her!"

"Oh, does it? Is it true, Miss Shane?"

Tan looks anxious now and looks at Shane with such eyes, but looking at her makes him uneasy and unsure, so he looks away again.

"Uhm.. Yes."

Tan was taken aback and his heart almost leaped and a sudden yearning for it to be true appeared.

"Oh, so it's true. What a pity. I like Miss Shane but too bad, Tan got ahead of me."

The two were left behind and the air instantly become awkward.

"Wha..what are you doi---doing here?"

"Shopping. Vie asked us to go shopping here."

"Well, about what I said... It's not.."

"I know. You're trying to protect me, right?"

"Yea--yeah. Vice President was a bad playboy, unlike President."

"Th--thanks for that, well, although I really don't like to see you at all, but since you help me, I would give this to you, as a thank you."

Shane took an exquisite pen that almost cost Shane 1200 points just for that.

"No.. I can't... accept it."

"Just accept it."

Shane although embarrassed still gives it to Tan before walking away quickly since when she's with Tan the atmosphere around her always changes and her gaze subconsciously always went to Tan.

It makes her feel so uncomfortable and her body always tensed up.

Seeing Shane already leaving, a strong sense of reluctance instantly flared up inside Tan, so he chase Shane.

"Well, Shane--- exploring alone--- you see.. was a bit dangerous for you, so... How.. how about I go with you. I also--- get lost and split with my friends, so I'm-- free anyways. Let me be your tour guide."

"What you said makes sense. Well, okay."

"Uhm... doesn't--- that look heavy?! Would you-- like some help?"

Shane was now feeling so uncomfortable and her heart was being stirred.

"Well, if you don't mind."

"Of course, I don't mind."

Tan took almost all the bags Shane have, if not for Shane being embarrassed, and took at least five bags.

The two went to a restaurant first and ordered a meal, as Tan treat Shane, making Shane feel strange but it was still enough to make her blush and look at Tan differently.

After the two finished their meal, they continue to explore the rest of the mall, and as time passed by, the two loosen up with each other, Tan becoming more braver and calmer while Shane felt comfortable and unknown happiness filled her that although she don't want it, she can't stop it.

The two have fun and buy more stuff until Shane decided to go to the place they decided to meet.

"Uhm, I'm fine here. Thanks again."

She can't deny that she felt moved by Tan as she didn't expect that the Tan she thinks of, would be able to act like this.

It made her heart finally pound abnormally.

Tan felt the same way as her, and the desires grew strongly as well, especially seeing her now.

Tan felt so reluctant and if it was a dream he would not like to wake up and indulge more and more.

"Uhm.. Shane, if.. if it's.. fine... Can.. can we exc--exchange phone numbers?"

Tan used all his courage to ask since this question was a bit uncommon as both of them were from a different faction, so why would they need to exchange numbers?

"Well, okay."

After Tan leave her since she make him go away, her senses came back to her, and instantly blame herself.

"Ah! Why did I exchange numbers with him?! He's from Black Faction, ah! Damn this! What did I think that?!"

1