Chapter 8: Amusement Park
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren woke up a bit earlier than usual, feeling good, as he dreamt about kissing Wen, as well as remembering what happened yesterday, that he got the chance to hold Wen's hand and hug him although it's all one-sided.

Ren went downstairs with a bright smile plastered on his face when he saw Vie with a big dark circle around her eyes, showing that she might cry a lot.

"Vie, you alright?"

"Well, yeah. I already cried it out, so I feel better now."

Vie eats the bread half-heartedly.

"Then it's good if you're fine. Well, you say, how about we go bonding today? The two of us, brother-sister?"

Vie was surprised for a moment.

"Where? White Faction?"

"Why would I go there? That's a faraway place? It's tiring to drive, why? Would you like there?"

"Well, I thought you just want to go out with me since you're planning to go to White Faction and meet Hailey."

"What?! Why would I do that? I already met him yesterday, so why would I go there again?"

"Then, where are we going today? You treat?"

"You say choose the place, and my treat, just for today. It's should be fine if I spoil you for even once, right?"

"Ah, Brother, what did you eat yesterday?"

"What's wrong with what I eat?"

"Because you became so kind to me! You should always meet her so that you will be always in a good mood and you'll treat me better."

"You brat! Well, I also did it to comfort you."

"Then thank you. I'm glad you're my brother. You're the best brother, and your future girlfriend will be too lucky to have you."

Ren was awkward for a moment.

"So, where do you want to go?"

"Well, let's just go to the amusement park and have lots of fun."

"Okay. Then wait for me, I'll just change my clothes."

The two siblings with their lofty black car, go towards the bustling amusement park, as several couples decided to have their date here since it was a bit romantic.

The amusement park was not that big, but it still has a lot of rides, part of the reason why many people love to go to this kind of place.

Vie, seeing the crowded amusement park, was so excited that she immediately pull Ren, who was surprised and got dragged along as they start to explore.

"Brother, let's go there?"

Vie pointed at the roller coaster that was running so fast overlapping the loud scream from passengers.

Just watching it alone make Ren shake already as he was scared but unfortunately, her energetic sister already pulled him along.

"Ah...!"

Ren can't help but shout as terrible air slapped his face due to the speed that which the roller coaster was running.

Ren, which just ridden the first ride, already felt so exhausted, and even close to puke, while Vie was now getting pumped up.

"Brother, are you okay?"

"Well, yeah. Just give me a minute."

Ren relies on the post to keep on standing still.

Vie pulled Ren again to another ride and ride the sky shuttle that was as frightening as the roller coaster.

"Ah!"

Ren was once again terrified and felt exhausted after the ride.

"Brother, riding rides is really so good! It's so exciting!"

The two rode the rides non-stop for whole three hours, and now, they felt famished and exhausted.

"Brother, let's eat first. I'm hungry now."

Vie point at a certain restaurant specialized for couples.

The two went to the restaurant and took an order.

"The rides here are more better than what I expected."

A familiar voice tickles Ren's ears.

The two look beside their table and saw five good-looking youth, sitting closely with each other.

Four stunning young men and a gorgeous young woman.

A strange group of people was quite rare to see, but Ren's attention was attached to a certain young man alone.

Ren felt that he was too lucky lately and excitement start to spike up from his inside, making his face become a bit pinkish and his breath to be heavier.

Wen was wearing black clothes which suit him and smiling at his friend, looking amiable and attractive.

Vie also look at the group and saw a familiar face.

"Oh, if it's not Hero. What are you doing here?"

Vie suddenly leaps to another table, surprising the others.

"Oh, Vie, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, hello there as well, President Wen, Hailey, Vice Bryan, and Treasurer Tan."

"Hello, Miss Vie. I didn't expect you would notice us."

Vice Bryan tried to give back courtesy.

"Well, with how outstanding your looks are, how can I not notice all of you? Well, anyway, what are you doing at our Faction? Is it because we also come to your faction yesterday?"

Vie seems to forget the one who brought her here.

Ren calmly walk towards the group and sit there as well despite hesitating inside, as seven good-looking youth were now in one group.

"Oh, Hello there, president Ren. President Ren is indeed so good looking up close as what rumors said."

"You flatter me, Vice President Bryan. Well, you look handsome, too."

"Hello, President Wen."

Wen who was just talking to his friend, become annoyed instantly, as the hated person he most not want to see appeared in front of him.

"Hello, President Ren."

Although it was a fake, Ren was head over heels for Wen to notice that.

His feelings for Wen were now becoming stronger and stronger, especially since what happened yesterday.

"Hello, Hailey."

"Hi."

"Did you come here to have fun?"

"Well, yeah. We got curious so here we are right now."

"Then, why don't we help you guide you to some good places to go?"

"Does Vie don't hate us?"

"Why would I hate you? Because of the faction? Nah! I'm not childish enough for that, you know."

"You're right about that."

"I see. So Vie is an open-minded person. Well, I like that kind of type of a person."

"But I'm sorry, I don't like you."

"Ah.. Uhm not saying it romantically, well I'm saying it in a preference, you know?"

"Hahha, well, I'm just joking Vice."

"Well, how come President Ren was here?"

"Am I not allowed to go outside?"

Wen seems to take Ren's word the wrong way and got his mood gloomy.

"Well.. No."

"Ahm... Hero, about the clothes, we still didn't wash them, so I can't return them to you for the time being."

"Well, it's fine. You don't need to bring it back."

"Then thanks. Well, I would like to ask, why I can't see your secretary?"

"Well, he doesn't like crowds, so he passes when we invite him."

"Oh, so it's like that."

"Uhm... after this meal, where do you want to go?"

Ren changes the topic as the atmosphere around him starts to get uncomfortable and jealousy starts to spark.

Although Wen and Hailey don't look too intimate right now, but being able to sit together is still enough to make Ren feel jealous.

"Well, we still don't know. Vie, where do you think we can go next?"

"Uhm... Did you already go to the haunted house?"

Wen, hearing haunted felt so anxious as he remembered what happened at the movie theater yesterday, the humiliation he got through, although it was just his thinking, and felt reluctant.

"Let's not go there. Not everyone can face ghosts."

Ren seems to remember yesterday and tried to help Wen, but instead of the latter being grateful, he became angry as he misunderstood it as Ren looked down on him.

"Not everyone can't face ghosts? Hahaha, does President Ren was actually afraid of ghosts? So he doesn't want to go to the haunted house?"

"Well, I'm not scared, I'm just worried about someone else though."

'Damn it! This bastard was indeed looking down on me and laughing at me! Damn you!'

"Brother, are you worried about me? Hahah, you don't need to, I'm just like you, don't believe in ghosts."

"What a sweet brother."

Vie looks at Ren as if saying, now's your chance, but it just makes Ren awkward.

"You flatter me, Hailey."

"Oh, how about you Hero, are you afraid of ghosts?"

"Of course not. If it's Tan, maybe it's possible."

"Why are you dragging me there? I didn't make noises, ah!"

"That's why I am dragging you away. You always look at you're phone, you don't even interact with us even were just sitting beside you, so if you're always like that how can you get a girlfriend on your own?"

"Didn't Tan already have a girlfriend?"

Tan, now becomes as anxious as Wen, as Vice Bryan actually tried to hook Shane up yesterday, making him pretend as her boyfriend.

"What?! Did Tan already get a girlfriend?!"

Hailey and Hero were the same as Wen, while Ren also look at Tan interestingly.

"Yeah, and it's the secretary of this faction. Didn't you know about that?"

Vice Bryan although knew everything from the very beginning, still reveals what he witnessed, shocking the rest, that Tan only wants now is to make a hole on the ground and hide.

He became even more annoyed at Bryan for having such a large mouth.

"What?! Have you already hooked up with her?! And you deny it when we were teasing you?!"

"How did you become her boyfriend?! I didn't see you leaving our faction, and you are always shy when it comes to girls, so how did it happen?"

"Vie, are they talking about that sexy, and gorgeous woman with you yesterday?"

"Yeah. That's her. We asked her yesterday whom she meet and why she was so red, but she denied that it was not Tan. That liar! I will ask her later on."

"So, Treasurer Tan indeed like our secretary huh? So, should I make her come with me when I'm about to go to your school so that you can meet secretly?"

Tan who was teased by the group was now so embarrassed.

"It.. it's not true! I.. I'm not her boyfriend, ah!"

Tan was forced to tell the truth, but at some point, he didn't dislike Ren's offer.

"What?! But you said it yesterday, and she agreed."

"That's.. that's to get you away from her, you playboy!"

"What? So, it's to make me not hook her up?"

"Yeah, damn it!"

"So, it was just an act, but still, you act as her boyfriend, so how do you feel? To act like a boyfriend of someone you like?"

"What... What are you talking about? Of course, I felt nothing!"

"What a pity. I thought our Tan would be the first one among our group to get into a relationship."

"But, didn't you and Wen already in a relationship?"

Ren was confused but expectation welled up in his heart.

"Nah! That's not true. I don't like her, and she doesn't like me."

A firework seems to explode from a certain's heart, screaming out of happiness.

'So, Wen was still not in a relationship?! No wonder they don't look like a couple at all. Although it was sometimes intimate, but it was just like that, and nothing more. So does.. it means... I have a chance now?'

Ren can't help but feel so happy that he can't help but show a bright smile.

"Why does President Ren smile like that? Does.. does President Ren actually like Hailey?"

Hailey felt shy for a moment while Vie looks at her brother, expecting the answer.

"No. I already like someone else."

Hailey felt a bit disappointed while Vie was momentarily surprised.

"But brother, didn't you say you'd.."

"Just eat something, okay?"

'I'll tell you later whom I like, so shut up for today, okay?'

Ren offers a deal with Vie which the latter accepts.

"What are you saying, Vie?"

"Nothing. I just thought of something but forget it."

"So the two of you were so close?".

"Yes. Then, I want to ask, why do President Wen and Hailey act like a couple?"

"To maintain the good rumors. The rumors were good for our reputation." Hailey explained.

'so that's why? Hahha, maybe I.. I still have a chance!'

Wen looking at Ren strangely felt so annoyed and angry. He didn't know why Ren make him always seem to explode with anger.

"Then, how did President Wen and Hailey end up together in the rumors?"

"Why does President Ren ask many questions when you don't like Hailey? Is it possible you like me? Because why become so curious?"

Ren was taken aback by the question, and his mind went blank and he got momentarily confused about what to do before deciding something.

Vie also look at her brother and felt something was wrong with his brother.

The other four find nothing strange since they took it as a joke.

"Well, if I said yes, what will you do?"

Ren retorted safely.

Wen, being retorted by a question was now gritting with anger because Ren was a bit smart enough to give him back what he has thrown at him.

"Ahm.. I don't like you so I will do nothing."

Wen glared at Ren, but end up making the latter happy.

Seeing Wen's lips moving seductively, Ren felt like something dead will come back to life.

"It's just a joke. Don't take it seriously."

Ren then took an excuse to deal with something.

It's so enticing that Ren, who always have strong self-control was now finding it too difficult to control.

Well, it's not his entire fault why he got so lively down there, because Wen was wearing a loose black t-shirt, and his face just looks too beautiful, especially when opening his mouth.

Ren quickly deals with himself before going back to the group.

The seven of them finished their meal, and as they agreed, they went to the haunted house.

1