Chapter 9: Big Dipper Group Chat
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren went back home feeling sad and dejected as he didn't expect that Wen would actually hate him.

He always thought that Wen was easy to approach and his pursuit might not be that hard, but now that he knew the truth, it seems like chasing Wen was a bit difficult.

"Brother, don't be sad. He's just mad at you because of jealousy, so you might still have a chance."

"I know that Vie. No need for your concern."

Ren, although feeling dejected was also quite excited and impatient for the summer break to arrive, because he can be with Wen at that time.

He will use all his courage, luck and all the possible chances to make the relationship between them to be closer.

...

In another big mansion, there's a handsome man that was angrily fidgeting at his phone.

Big Dipper Group Chat

Wen: Damm you, Tan! How dare you tell that to that group chat?! You make me lose face, ah!

Tan: Hahaha, that's what you get President Wen for bullying me!

Hailey: President Wen, don't get so angry. You didn't lose your face that much, ah.

Jason: Yeah. Be thankful that President Ren was good to you. He didn't even get annoyed at you and even said that he hate you as well.

Hero: Just get closer to him when we go to the beach, so you won't feel guilty.

Wen: Who's guilty?! And why would I want to be closer to him?! Duh! That's the thing I hate about it.

Hailey: Why? President Ren is kind and perfect, so why does Wen hate Ren so much? Did he do something wrong to you?

Tan: And that's what I want to ask as well? Didn't you agree that we need to befriend the Black Faction, so why would hate Ren? Jealous and Envy?

Wen: Tan! I really like to beat you, ah!

Tan: Hehe, then come to my house.

Bryan: President Wen, don't be so upset. And also, if you hate President Ren that much, why act so friendly with him?

Tan: You don't get it? Because President Wen can't lose his face and reputation, ah. He doesn't want to look like a petty and childish person to the source of his hatred.

Jason: So that's why? Looks like Tan is so good at observing ah? Then, did you also feel like Secretary Shane liked you?

Wen: Well, although I get annoyed at Tan, but what he said is true. But I'm not childish and petty!

Hailey: President Wen, if you hate President Ren, you're losing a good friend. Ren's not only so handsome, he's smart, talented, got a perfect figure, and also kind and caring. Being with him was the blessing, you know.

Bryan: Hailey, why are you like that?! It's fine that you like Ren, but don't compliment him like that in front of me? It hurts me, you know?

Hailey: That's your problem. I already said I don't like you.

Bryan: And I also said how much I like you, ah. Why don't you accept it?

Hero: Hahaha, if I'm not mistaken, Vice Bryan said that he wouldn't get rejected ah? But what do I see now?! Hahahha, how sad! How pitiful! Wanna drink tonight, to cry? Hahaha

Bryan: Fuck you, Hero! Don't get happy at my misfortune!

Jason: Well, Tan, I'm still waiting for your question.

Tan: Why bother?! You're annoying, secretary Jason.

Wen: You can't just get the courage to confess. Well, if you don't like Shane, then I might hook up with her, what do you think?

Hailey: Oh, does Wen find Shane interesting?

Hero: Well, Shane was a natural beauty like Vie, so I think it's also good. I also want to see how President Wen would be rejected, hahaha.

Wen: Too bad, Hero, that's not gonna happen. Although Miss Shane appears angry at me, but I don't believe she can resist my charm when I start making a move on her.

Bryan: Well, good luck to you. Since Tan doesn't like her, then that's not a problem with us.

Hailey: Although that secretary was a bit annoying, but I can't deny she's really beautiful, just like me.

Bryan: But I only like you.

Hailey: Who cares about you! Please, stop being so persistent, it's so annoying.

Hero: Hahahaha, Bryan, what do you say about my offer?

Bryan: Who wants to drink with you? Our case is different! Vie didn't like you because she's chasing someone who's better than you, while Hailey didn't like me because she's playing hard to get.

Hailey: Who's playing hard to get! Bryan, don't you ever talk to me again!

Bryan: Ah, Hailey, don't be like that! I'm wrong! I'm wrong! Please, don't get mad.

Hailey: Don't talk to me like a lover! It's disgusting.

Hero: Hahahaha, that's what you get! Karma is real!

Bryan: You're just feeling bitter. Vie has good eyesight because Peter is more handsome and smart than you.

Hero: Hmmp.. that guy who's playing hard to get? Duh? What does he think he is, a girl?

Jason: You're just jealous.

Hero: What's wrong about that?! Can't I get jealous?!

Wen: It's not wrong, but when it's you, it looks so gross.

Hero: I hate you, President Wen!

Wen: Hahaha, it's fine if you want to hate me.

Hailey: Anyways, President Wen, how about I help you to make a good plan this summer break? Do you want?

Wen: Well, if it's effective, why not?

Bryan: Hailey, you not helping President because you're also planning to get his help to make a move on Ren, is it?

Hailey: What is it to you?!

Bryan: Ah, Hailey, don't! Am I not enough for you?

Hailey: I don't want you, so yes.

Bryan: But I will not give up. I'll destroy your every plan. And besides, didn't President Ren already like someone? Why the hell are you forcing yourself on him? I'm here, who's just by your side, ah!"

Hailey: So what if he has someone he likes? They are still not together, so I still have a chance.

Bryan: Don't, Hailey.

Wen: Well, if Hailey wants my advice, I can help you.

Bryan: Wen, don't you dare help her. She's mine.

Hailey: Who's yours? Did I say I'm yours?

Bryan: Not now, but soon.

Hero: So overconfident? So arrogant? Ha! No wonder you get rejected. Hahaha.

Tan: President, are you for real?

Wen: Yeah, why? Wanna stop me?

Tan: President Wen, please stop teasing me already, okay.

Wen: Who's teasing you? I'm serious, ah.

Tan: What?! Why?!

Jason: Feeling anxious?

Tan: Who's anxious?! Why would I get anxious?! Does Wen have a chance?

Hailey: Oh, you seem to be calm, ah? Why? Does it because you stroll with Shane in the mall together?

Wen: Why would you say I don't get a chance?

Tan: Because she doesn't like you.

Jason: And you think she likes you?

Hailey: Well, so, Tan, did you really like Shane or not? Just answer it once and I'll not tease you again.

Wen: Yeah, if you like her, then I'll not chase her. And I'll not tease you again as well.

Jason: We would support your love, so did you like her or not?

Hero: Well, I'm also interested in Tan's love life.

Tan: Damn you all! Why are you joining hands to bully me like this ah?

Jason: We're not bullying you? We're just asking you ah? So yes or no?

Tan: Damn it, you better keep your promise.

Wen: So you really like her?

Hailey: Hahaha, I guess it's right! Does Tan really like her?!

Bryan: That's so obvious. Would he even act as a fake boyfriend if not?

Hero: Well, Tan, what's your plan? Are you going to pursue her this summer break? Would you like help?

Tan: You liar! You said you would not tease me again, ah?

Jason: But we didn't tease you, ah, brother-in-law.

Hailey: What?! Brother-in-law? Are you.. blood-related with Shane?

Wen: What?! Jason, are you joking?

Tan: That's a lie, right, Jason.

Hero: No wonder Jason often replies when it's about Tan and Shane.

Bryan: Are you fine with Tan as your brother-in-law?

Jason: Why would I not be fine with Tan? Tan, although acts sometimes like a girl, but he's good and smart. And besides, my sister seems to like him a bit.

Tan: Damn it! This is so embarrassing.

Hero: Hahaha, I envy you, Tan. Her family members already accept you, and you also have a high chance, while me, not even 1%.

Bryan: Hahaha, you look so pitiful, Hero.

Hailey: Why? Aren't you the same as him?

Bryan: Hailey, what are you talking about? Don't be like that, please.

Hero: Hahahah, that's what you get, you bastard.

Wen: So what would you do, Tan? Will you pursue her? You can ask her brother, you know.

Tan: President Wen, do you know the word privacy?!

Wen: I'm sorry but I don't know that word. And why do you want it to keep as a secret? Shy?

Jason: No need to be shy towards me. I approve of you, and besides, you should really need to pursue her if you like her, if not, I'm afraid, he might like someone else already, since I know that my sister's easy to change her mood.

Bryan: So supportive, Jason?

Jason: Well, of course. Someone like Tan is rare for my sister, so why not get this chance?

Tan: But I don't know how.

Wen: Hahahah, so you really want? No problem, I will help you.

Hailey: Yeah, we will help you.

Tan: Although you are all so annoying, but you all are not that bad.

Wen: Of course, we're all friends, so we will help each other.

Tan: Then, President Wen, should I tell you what I sense too?

Wen: What is it? Is it serious?

Tan: No, but I should tell you about it in private.

Hailey: Why?! Don't be like that Tan! I also wanna know.

Bryan: Tan, tell us, okay?

The rest was still asking Tan to spill the beans, but unfortunately, Tan already left the group chat and chat Wen privately.

Tan: President Wen, I think President Ren likes you.

Wen: What?! What's that bullshit, Tan?! That's impossible, ah?! He's a man, so how come?

Tan: But a man can also like a man, ah. Don't you notice it? He's always staring at you, he looks gloomy when you're with someone, and also, didn't he already say that you're his type?

Wen: Tan, stop this nonsense, okay?! It's not a good joke. How come it will be the case?

Tan: Wen, I'm just telling you, so you become aware since I'm sure President Ren likes you. Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. I won't tell anyone about it.

Wen: It's just your imagination, Tan. Don't speak words that might affect someone's reputation when you don't have proof to prove it. And you should really need to keep it a secret if you don't want to be sued for slander.

Tan: Okay, I just tell you that, Wen, so you can prepare yourself for the future.

Wen: What's that for?! Tan, stop that, I don't want to hear it anymore. And what's to prepare for the future?

Tan: Because I think President Ren will definitely make a move on you this summer break.

Wen: Whatever you say. That's not true and I will never believe any of that. Just focus on how to pursue Shane and not focus on this imagination of yours.

Wen: Well, I got something to do.

Wen, look away from his phone and felt strange in himself. Tan's word makes him surprised and confused that he remembered what happened inside the haunted house, and he starts to believe what Tan said, but also strongly denied it since it's just too impossible to happen.

Wen wasn't able to sleep that much and get so annoyed at Tan, as his mind become a complete mess.

1