Chapter 8.2: Haunted House
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

A dilapidated scary-looking house, with blood as ink on the entrance, makes the haunted house famous, as it makes the students feel curious about how scary it would be.

Seven figures were standing in front of the entrance of the haunted house.

"Wow, this haunted house looks great."

"Well, of course, it is."

"Well, Vie, did you already go inside of it?"

"No, this is also my first time."

"This haunted house indeed looks a bit scary."

"Yeah, just standing in front of it already make me feel goosebump."

"I agree with you, but isn't it make this haunted house look more interesting?"

"Vie really like exciting things, ah?"

"Yeah. Especially things that are too thrilling."

"I wish I could be as energetic as you."

"So, when will we go inside there? We're causing quite a line now."

"Tan, don't be like that."

Ren can't help but feel envy seeing those arms placed on Tan's shoulder.

"Well, how about we go by pair, and have a contest?"

Ren, looking at Hero can't help but smile, as he also perceived what Hero tried to do.

"Well, that seems interesting, but what contest?"

"The pair that would scream louder would treat everyone as a punishment."

"That sounds nice!"

"So, how will be the pairing, when we're 7?"

"Well, I don't like to join the fun."

"Oh, why? Are you scared?"

"Well.. so what if I am?"

"So easy to give in? How would Shane will like you when you're like that?"

"Who... Who cares about that?! I.. I don't like her!"

The six just smiled and didn't bully Tan anymore and decided the pairing.

"Well, let me pair up with Vie."

"No wonder I found it so strange. You just want to be with Vie, you sly!"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Hahaha, well, I know Hero just wants to use this chance to be with me, as I'm just beautiful, but too bad, no matter what, I can't like you."

Hailey hearing Vie can't help but felt a bit annoyed as Vie was no different than Shane, both annoying.

"Hahaha, Hero, you hear that? How sad, you didn't even make a move, but you've already rejected, hahaha."

"Hero, aren't you embarrassed?! Hahaha, and you're rejected in front of her brother? Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.."

"You! You! You just wait! There will be a time when you'll be like me as well!"

"But I think that won't happen to me? With my looks, who else can reject me?"

"That goes the same for me too."

"Hmmp... So arrogant!"

"Well, back to business, let me pair up with Hailey."

Wen seems to oppose Bryan as he doesn't want to go to the haunted house with a boy as a pair. So embarrassing.

"What? No, let me pair with her."

Wen unconsciously hurt Ren as it was indirectly saying he doesn't want to pair with him.

"No, President Wen. Since both President Ren and you, are the president of both factions, isn't it better for you to be paired up with him? To become more closer with each other so that both factions will be more friendly to each other as well, than in the current situation now? Don't you find it a good idea?"

Ren, hearing what Bryan said, sighed a relief.

The rest also find Bryan's reasoning makes sense.

"Wow! I didn't know that Vice can speak such wonderful words?"

"Haha, what do you think I am, don't know how to say good words? Of course, that's only natural since I'm the Vice. I need to assist Wen."

"I agree with Vice. Both factions shouldn't be seeing each other as enemies, and instead should be as a friend, just like we are right now? Aren't we from a different faction, and were still able to laugh together?"

"And besides President Wen, shouldn't President Ren be the one who should be reluctant rather than you?"

Hailey tried to defend Ren and if Bryan didn't ask her first, she would like to pair up with the latter

"No, I'm fine with whoever I'm being paired with."

Ren just smiles, but inside, he just wants to say and shout that he wants to be paired with Wen.

"Okay, let me pair up with President Ren. What Bryan said seems also good."

'Ah, just don't this bastard dare to mock and make fun of me later, or else I'll beat him up!'

"And that's only possible if President Wen wouldn't be afraid."

"You! What do you think I am? Scaredy-cat?!"

Looking at the restrained grin plastered on Ren's face, anger seems to intensify inside Wen.

And as for Ren, Wen looks so cute when he lies with his annoyed expression.

'As I thought! This bastard was really laughing at me, and can't already suppress it! Damn it! This is so embarrassing! Just you wait! When I found your weakness, I'll be laughing at you too! Damn you!'

"What does President Ren laughing at?"

"Nothing. I just remembered something."

Wen was even more annoyed but just hide it.

The three pairs began their contest and the first pair to went inside is the pair of Vie and Hero, followed by Bryan and Hailey.

The last pair was Ren and Wen, one exploding with anger, while the other was filled with excitement and eyes brimming with happiness.

The two went inside, and the atmosphere instantly changed.

A low and scary sound, constantly echoed in the entire space, dark surroundings that make the atmosphere even more scary, and scary decorations, immediately greeted the two, making Wen instantly feel goosebumps while Ren felt just calm.

Wen didn't expect this haunted house to look so much scary compared to when they were on the outside.

It felt so real and the air was chilling.

Wen becomes anxious and uncomfortable, because, in fact, he was really scared of ghosts and dark places, but his pride can't take any embarrassment so here he is right now. And to make it the worse thing is, he was with President Ren! The person he hates the most.

Wen was sure that Ren was possibly just waiting for him to get scared and then will laugh and make fun of him.

As a prideful and competitive person, he can't let anyone be better than him, but Ren did, so he gets annoyed at him.

And also, both of them were the presidents of each faction, so Wen didn't like it when Ren would have a chance to make fun of him because it make him feel inferior to the other.

The two walk slowly and Ren, instead of being scared, was feeling awkward as he want to talk with Wen, but the latter didn't look like he wants to talk.

"Ahm.. Present Wen, don't.. don't you like scary things?"

"What makes you think that?!"

"Uhm.. you look stiff, and your breath was a bit unusual."

Although it was a bit dark, Ren miraculously can still see Wen clearly.

"Did I look like that?"

A sudden ghost suddenly appeared, making Wen move closer to Ren due to surprise.

Ren was taken aback at the sudden movement, and his heartbeat, who let its guard down, almost leap out of its cage.

A strange desire filled up Ren and make him restless.

Ren felt he became a bit horny today, maybe due to the dream he dreamt earlier.

Wen after the ghost went out, come back to his senses and embarrassedly went away from Ren.

The two continue to walk with silence engulfing them.

A sudden child's cry echoed that terrified Wen, and a hand unexpectedly grab Wen's leg which greatly scared the latter.

Wen strongly tried to move away from the hand and ended up pushing Ren's body, and as Wen use strong force while the other was unaware, it make them stumble with Wen on the top.

Ren, feeling the slender body pressing against his body, becomes hot and flustered with his breath becoming heavy.

Ren's desire intensified again, making him almost lose his sanity, as he felt Wen's back on his top, smelling an alluring scent, feeling an arm that trapping him between, and the body that pressed against his lower part.

Ren can't stop getting a reaction, and the pain from the impact was not even felt or to be exact, was flooded by his current desires.

Wen, who bumped into Ren was still scared that he didn't feel the situation.

When Wen finally come back to his senses, embarrassment and shyness suddenly struck his mind as he felt something.. was getting hard and pressing on his waist.

Wen instantly stand up with a flushed face as he know what was the thing that pressed against his waist, and his original thoughts, the anger, and annoyance wandered away from his mind and instead of being replaced by confusion, 'what.. what that thing.. that press in my waist?' 'why does.. he have.. a reaction?' ' is it because I fell in it?'

Wen felt strange in his heart, making him don't have the courage to look at Ren or even get close to him.

Ren, feeling the pressure fade on his top, come back to his senses, and stabilize himself, but his heart was still restless, his breathing was heavy, and his face went red.

Ren become uncomfortable and anxious as he knew that Wen might feel his reaction that might make the latter distance him.

Ren look at Wen and barely saw that stunning face of his, but fortunately, he was more scared of scaring the other, so he barely manage to stop himself.

"Ahm.. I.. I'm sorry."

Ren sensing Wen's reaction, can't help but felt a bit sad and helpless.

"It's.. it's fine."

The two continue to walk again, Wen on the front while Ren on the back.

When the two of them took a left turn, the place become completely dark that the two can't see anything, and this atmosphere scared Wen even more.

Wen can't see within the darkness, his body tensing up while shaking nonstop, and walk sideways to find the wall so that he will not lose his way.

Ren wasn't affected by the darkness, and his mind was completely filled with what happened earlier.

Ren calmly walks forward, calculating his step so that he can't lose direction, and since the place was silent, Ren was able to hear his and Wen's breathing, so he tried to walk toward Wen slowly and carefully when an obstacle suddenly struck his stomach.

Wen, who unexpectedly bumped into something was terrified since he doesn't know what is it since it was just too dark, and subconsciously move closer to the wall, when his retracting hand was suddenly held by a big and warm hand.

Wen felt surprised and he suddenly felt the strange feelings that welling up in him again, and innately tried to retract his hand, but the other hand just pressed his hand tighter.

"President Wen, it should be better if you hold my hand so that we don't separate."

Ren, although having a problem with his self-control, didn't let this chance pass by, and took the initiative to hold the hand of the other.

It felt so soft and warm. It's unexpectedly a bit smaller than his own hand, while the fingers were longer and more slender.

It gives Ren an indescribable feeling that he wants to indulge in. Ren suddenly want to interlock their hand and rub more but was afraid, so he restrained himself.

Wen felt strange and should be annoyed at the latter, but his anger and annoyance suddenly didn't show up, and he just felt shy and awkward, since both men were holding hands.

Although he held many other hands already, but it was new to him to hold a bigger hand compared to his.

Most hands he hold were delicate and soft and the skin was tender and moist, but Ren's hand was big and even have calluses despite not having heavy work to do.

It gives him a feeling that he can't bring himself to say, but it wasn't that dislikable.

Wen, although felt strange still took the offer, since it make him much better as he can be assured that he has someone behind him.

The two then walk, holding hands together, when light with a white face instantly emerges and make Wen hold the hand tighter.

The two carry through to walk out of the passage with awkwardness until they finally saw light, and were able to sigh a breath, as the sweaty hands part ways.

The seven of them start to talk about what they experienced on the haunted house, then got a lot of fun and they unexpectedly went back home at 5:30 in the evening.

1