Chapter 8.3: Black White Academy
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Ren suddenly bolted upwards with sweat on his forehead, as his face was red, and breath a sigh of relief.

"What a dream. Why do I dream about him again?" 

Ren felt a bit uneasy looking at her sister, who now knows his secrets.

When he confessed to Vie, the latter was greatly surprised and can't believe what he said, but also gradually respect his feelings, and even support him.

"Good morning brother. You woke up so early than usual, ah. Well, I got to go, see you later. And about yesterday, don't worry, I'll definitely keep it a secret." 

Ren felt glad and also start to move and went to the school feeling happy and satisfied since he was able to meet Wen for two consecutive days. He even manages to hold his hand.

...

In the room of Class A - Earth, the students were attentively listening to the lecture of the teacher, when the bell rang, indicating the lunch break.

The students were suddenly hyped up, walking toward their friends to eat lunch together, or to talk and chat.

Ren was sitting beside the window and was mesmerically looking outside with a smile on his face.

Countless girls stared at Ren while talking to themselves.

"Hey, Ren, what's wrong with you? You look so happy, why, did something good happen to you?" 

Ren was pulled out of his fantasy and looked at Gray.

"Well, yeah, I guess so." 

"Well, I heard from your sister that you bring her to the amusement park yesterday, and you didn't even bother to ask us, your friends?!" 

"Well, next time. I just took her outside to cheer her up." 

"Oh, I see. Well, then how is Vie? Does she still unhappy about Peter?" 

"I guess she's fine by now. When we go outside yesterday, she seems to have a lot of fun." 

"Then that's good. I really can't understand Peter. It's so obvious that he likes her, so why deny it? And you know, when I asked him yesterday, he just said to me that he doesn't care about it. Ah! He's so annoying that I want to punch him in the face." 

"Peter is different from us, and you were different than him, so why bother? And also, it's his choice, so we can't question him about that." 

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, Ren, the semester exam will start next week, and after that was the summer break, so what plans do you have?" 

"Plan?... I still didn't think of anything." 

"Well then, how about we go to the beach? The six of us? I really want to go to the beach and tanned my skin." 

"That's not a bad choice. Okay then."

'But I want to be with Wen.'

"Well, Ren, how about I also make a plan to make a romantic date with Zoey? What do you think?" 

"Are you bragging in front of  me?!"

"What? I'm asking you seriously." 

"Ahm... Well, I think it's good. Maybe you can get your first kiss then."

"Duh! I already took my first kiss, unlike someone out there." 

"What? You already... Hmm.. whatever."

"Ren, what are you looking at on your phone?"

"Nothing." 

Gray was surprised for a moment and look at Ren interrogatively but also give up since the latter was firm.

Gray just also took out his phone and open the Orion Group Chat.

Gray: Hey guys, what are your plans for this upcoming summer break?

Zoey: Nothing, why?

Vie: Did you have plans?

Gray: Yeah. Let's go to the beach! Ren already agreed.

Peter: That seems interesting. Then count me in as well.

Vie: Count me in as well. I also missed the beach now. 

Zoey: That sounds interesting. 

Shane: When will we go to the beach?

Gray: After the semester exam.

Shane: How many days?

Gray: Depends on how long we want to stay.

Shane: Count me in as well. 

Zoey: So, I hope that this time, all of us will go together, okay?

Peter: I promise, I'll go this time.

Vie: Then, that's good. The six of us.. on the beach.

Ren: But before you felt happy, shouldn't you first need to focus on your study and maintain your rankings?

Vie: Ah, brother, your really a kj.

Gray: I agree with you, Vie. He's really a kj.

Ren: I am just worried about you guys, and you say I'm KJ?

Vie: Hahaha, it's just a joke, brother. Don't be so petty.

Ren: I'm petty?!

Vie: No, I say you're a good brother.

Ren: But you already type petty!

Vie: That's a typo.

Shane: I didn't expect that President is indeed a petty person.

Ren: And I didn't expect Secretary Shane to be a liar.

Zoey: Liar? Did Shane lie? Lie to us?

Peter: President, does Shane have a secret that she still didn't tell us?

Gray: Hey, Ren, you better tell us! I'm curious why would Shane be a liar.

Vie: I was also surprised when I heard about it. If we didn't go to the amusement park yesterday, I and Brother wouldn't even know Shane's secret.

Shane: President, Vie, what are you talking about?! What secret?! How could I be a liar?

Ren: Then who's the one who pretends to be your boyfriend?

Zoey: What? Pretend boyfriend? Is that why Shane was red when we went to the mall.

Vie: Yeah, you're right, Zoey. And to tell you, the one who pretend to be her boyfriend was the type she didn't like, a shy boy, hahaha.

Shane: President, didn't I already answer you that? It's someone else. And... why.. why are you bringing that up now?

Ren: If we didn't meet the White Faction, we didn't even know that Shane actually like Treasurer Tan.

Vie: And Treasurer Tan also like our Shane. He even stops Vice Bryan to hook up with her, ah, how romantic!

Shane: You! How.. how did you? Did you meet them yesterday?

Gray: Ah, so Shane is like someone from White Faction? Didn't you say that we shouldn't like from another faction?

Zoey: Shane, why are you getting so red? Is it true that you like him?

Shane: Zoey! Why need to tell it to the gc!

Peter: So Shane also find someone she likes? That's unexpected.

Vie: Yeah, I thought our Shane would grow up single, but she was born beautiful, so that's normal.

Ren: And Shane, if you were just there yesterday, you would see how Tan react when he was teased by his friends.

Vie: Yeah. It's so obvious that he likes you. Shane, go girl! Pursue him now, or else he might get taken.

Shane: Vie! President! What are you saying?! And who cares if he'd be taken by others?

Vie: Oh, Shane doesn't say the words you're unsure about in the future.

Shane: Please, stop this nonsense. We were talking about the plan for summer break, so how did it end up here?

Gray: But it's more interesting ah.

Shane: What's the interesting part? You're just hallucinating!

Vie: Well, guys, I just thought something, wanna hear?

Gray: Yes. What is it?

Zoey: Do you plan to add something to what Gray said?

Shane: I hope it's something good.

Peter: Say it.

Ren: Vie, what nonsense did you think this time?

Vie: Brother, I'm sure you definitely agree with this.

Ren: So what is it?

Gray: Stop the suspense, just spills the bean.

Vie: Well, how about we invite someone from the other faction, you know?

Shane: What?! Are you crazy, Vie?! Why would you do something like that?! They're from White Faction!

Zoey: I get it why Vie said that President would like the idea. Tsk... tsk... You two were indeed blood-related.

Peter: Invite them? Why?

Gray: Well, I think it's also good. The more, the merrier.

Shane: Then just invite someone from Black, why is it from White?

Ren: I agree with Vie, but how? Do you know how to invite them?

Vie: Of course, would I even suggest something I'm not sure of? When we went yesterday, I exchange their email address, and also with their secretary, so I can chat with them.

Zoey: You're really so sociable, Vie. I somewhat envy you.

Gray: What's good with being so sociable? You're already the best, Zoey. No need to envy others, they should envy you.

Peter: Don't flirt here! Damn it.

Shane: You exchange with them?! 

Vie: Yeah, why, would you like for someone's email? I could forward it to you.

Shane: What you're talking about?! I'm not interested!

Ren: Then, you try to invite them.

Shane: President! How could you do this? Isn't this plan only for the six of us?

Ren: But just what Gray said, the more the merrier. And besides, it's also to make the two factions change how they saw each other. We shouldn't fight but be friendly instead, you know.

Zoey: President, don't try to sugar-coat it. Just say you want to be with Hailey.

Gray: I didn't expect President to be this calculative.

Peter: President looks determined to pursue, ah?

Vie: Okay, let me ask them. Wait, it should be better if I just make a new group chat.

Ren: That sounds good.

Shane: No! If you want, then just you, don't count me in!

Peter: Me also.

Vie: Then it now depends on who's more persistent.

Gray: Well, I do not totally disagree with this.

Zoey: I'm not as well.

Ren: Vie, don't bother with this two. Just make a one, and let's be friends with other people.

Vie: Hahaha, brother, I hope you succeed. Haha, but that's impossible.

Ren: Vie! How can you say that? It's still not decided ah!

Gray: Hey! Hey! Spill the beans with us too! Don't make us feel out of place! Tell us who President Ren likes.

Shane: Gray, you're the only one who feels op. And didn't President Ren like Hailey.

Gray: Nah, that's not true. I'm sure of it.

Zoey: Anyway, why bother.

The six continue to chat when a new notification appeared on everyone's messenger.

Ren look at the 'Black White Group Chat' and happily opened it.

The new group chat has 12 members, six from each faction.

 

1