Chapter 8.3: Black White Group Chat (2)
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Black White Group Chat

Hero: Oh, Vie, what's the matter? What's with this group chat?

Hailey: Black White Group Chat?

Vie: Hehe, did you remember what Vice Bryan said? Then here, it's more effective, right?

Bryan: Hahaha, I didn't expect Vie, to be this fast to think of the way. 

Tan: Don't join me in the group.

Hero: Hahaha, you're just embarrassed to be in the same gc with Secretary Shane.

Tan: You! Its.. not true!

Gray: Oh, hello.

Hailey: Hi?

Gray: Hahaha, I didn't expect students from White Faction to be this lively, ah.

Bryan: Oh, if it's not Vice President Gray. 

Gray: Hello, Vice President Bryan. I heard from Vie that you're the one who said that we should see each other as friends and not as an enemy, right?

Bryan: Well, it's indeed me.

Gray: I agree with you, especially President Ren.

Ren: Hey, you better shut up!

Wen: Oh, why does President Ren sounds like he's threatening? Does President Ren have some secrets?

Gray: Yeah, President Ren actually...

Hero: Actually what?

Gray: Nothing. Anyways, I hope we get along well.

Vie: And that's why I create this group. And also, the main reason is, we actually plan to go to the beach this upcoming summer break, and we want to invite you, so would you join?

Hero: Really? Are you coming as well? Then count me in!

Hailey: Beach?! Does President Ren was going too?

Gray: Yes. So, will you go too?

Hailey: Ok. But wouldn't it be awkward for White and Black to be together?

Gray: How can it be awkward? Aren't we just the same, humans? 

Bryan: You're right! And also, I want to be friends with the Black Faction too, especially Secretary Shane.

Vie: Ah, does Vice Bryan actually like our Shane?

Bryan: Well, Miss Shane is beautiful and smart, so who wouldn't like her?

Tan: Hey, didn't Vie create this group to be friends and not to flirt?

Wen: Oh, there seems to be a jealous one, ah.

Tan: Jealous? Who's jealous?! 

Hero: Isn't it obvious, Tan?

Vie: Hahaha, but I think Vice Bryan doesn't get a chance.

Bryan: Why?

Shane: Hey! Don't spout nonsense!

Hailey: Playing hard to get?

Shane: Who's playing hard to get?!

Wen: Secretary Shane and our Tan really suit each other, both tsundere.

Tan: Who's Tsundere?!

Shane: Who's Tsundere?!

Wen: See, both even have the same thinking?! Isn't it just like destiny?

Bryan: I don't think so. I thought miss Shane doesn't like guys like Tan, so it's not true at all.

Vie: Shane, don't leave the group. I said, no matter how you tried to leave, I'll put you back as well! How can both factions be a friend when the secretary was not present?

Hero: That's Vie for you.

Hailey: Well, why does Miss Zoey and Treasurer Peter still doesn't join the chat?

Zoey: I just don't know what to say.

Hailey: Oh, feeling shy of us?

Zoey: Guess so.

Wen: Don't be like that, Miss Zoey. Let's chat just like how we chat in our own group chat.

Vie: President Wen is right. Just took me as an example.

Ren: Vie, your different. You're shameless.

Hero: Oh, President Ren, isn't a bit harsh?

Vie: Nah, that's fine! That's just how my brother is, a petty and unreasonable brother.

Hailey: Really? I didn't think so. Didn't President Ren kind and loving?

Zoey: Oh, does Miss Hailey look at our President in a positive way?

Hailey: Uhm.. yeah, because that's true right?

Gray: That's true. And to tell you the truth, he sometimes acts like a father.

Hailey: Really? 

Wen: So, should we call President Ren's father as well?

Ren: I only act as a father since I'm the President, and President Wen is also a president, so didn't we just the same, both fathers?

Vie: Hahahaha.

Hero: What are you laughing, Vie.

Vie: Nothing. 

Peter: It seems Hero pays attention to Vie a lot, ah?

Gray: Ahem... I thought this group would be for just finding a friend, but I didn't expect this to be a way of hooking up, ah.

Hailey: That's what you think? Well, we think the same way.

Wen: Too bad, I don't have someone to hook up.

Zoey: Doesn't President Wen and Miss Hailey already in a relationship?

Wen: That's only an act.

Zoey: Oh, so that's why I didn't feel President Wen and Miss Hailey seem to be much intimate with each other.

Hailey: Is that really obvious?

Gray: But I didn't think so. Wen and Hailey look good together with each other.

Vie: No, I think Hailey suit more with Vice Bryan.

Bryan: You think so? That's what I also thought.

Hailey: But I don't like you ah.

Bryan: You'll never know if we didn't try?

Vie: Huh? Did I think Vice Bryan like Shane?

Bryan: That's only for teasing Tan. He looks so funny every time he gets shy.

Tan: You! Just wait, and I'll get back to you as well!

Vie: So Bryan actually likes Miss Hailey?

Bryan: Yes. But Miss Hailey always rejects me.

Vie: So you're pursuing her? Do you need help? I might help you, because if you might not know this, but Vice Gray only able to get Zoey is because of me. Wanna get my help?

Bryan: Really? Then, I wanna too.

Hailey: Hey! I'm still here ah! And also I don't like Bryan, I have already liked someone.

Bryan: Who?! President Ren?!

Ren: What? Hey, don't drag me here.

Zoey: President, this is your chance. 

Hailey: His chance? Why, does President Ren actually like me?

Zoey: Yeah! He even said to us, But I can't help it, my heart act on its own.

Hero: Wow! I didn't think president Ren could actually say such a cheesy word. Hahaha.

Gray: So, does miss Hailey like our President?

Hailey: That's a bit hard to answer.

Ren: Zoey! Why are you spouting nonsense, there?

Wen: Hahaha, don't deny it, President! Do you perhaps, feel shy? 

Ren: No. Zoey just misunderstood something.

Zoey: But it's true, right Vie? 

Vie: What?! I'm not the one who said that? Zoey, please don't pit me as well! Brother is scary, you know.

Zoey: Hey! Why are you saying that!

Ren: That's really not true, Miss Hailey. Please forget what Zoey said.

Gray: President, don't make Zoey look like she had done a terrible thing.

Wen: That's right President Ren. An embarrassment is also a way to be in a relationship, you know.

Hero: Well, Bryan, it looks like your love has a huge obstacle.

Bryan: Shut up! President Ren, then let's fight fair and square.

Jason: Oh, Bryan seems to be feeling self-doubt for the first time, ah. Hahahha.

Gray: President, don't worry, I'll help you fight against Bryan.

Hailey: Uhm.. hey.. I'm still here you know.

Shane: Miss Bitch is indeed miss Bitch, ah.

Hailey: You! Are you still holding grudges with me, Miss Tsundere?

Shane: Who's Tsundere?! Who's holding grudges?!

Hailey: But you're proclaiming it, ah.

Shane: Hmmp... whatever. You're really as annoying as before.

Hailey: Same goes for you.

Vie: Guys, don't fight okay? Stop being childish. Anyways, back to the topic, does anyone will go to the beach?

Wen: I'll go. It looks fun with the Black Faction.

Bryan: I'll go as well. I can't let Ren be together with Hailey.

Ren: But I don't really like her, ah. 

Wen: Don't be shy, President Ren. A true man is not a coward, you know.

Vie: But my brother is telling the truth. I can testify it, he likes someone else instead.

Zoey: Really?

Vie: Yes, but I can't tell you, or unless I want to be skinned alive.

Hero: Ah, then, don't tell it then.

Jason: Although it's a joint trip, I'll go as well.

Hailey: Count me in as well.

Tan: I'm in too.

Wen: Oh, I didn't expect Tan to join as well, didn't you have seasick? Ah, I see, I get it now. Tan, do you want to go to the gym?

Tan: President what are you talking about? Don't spout nonsense! And why would I go to the gym?

Wen: To make your body masculine. Didn't you join because of Shane?

Shane: President Wen, please don't join me in your nonsense! It feels uncomfortable!

Wen: But it's true anyway, right Tan?

Tan: No! Is it bad to go to the beach sometimes?

Wen: Well, okay, fine. I know you didn't join because of Shane.

Vie: So everyone seems to like to join, then that's good. I'm looking forward to it.

Hero: Yeah! I'm also looking forward to it.

Peter: Hmmp... You're just looking forward to meeting Vie!

Hero: Well... that seems a bit true, in any way.

Vie: Hahaha, Hero, stop joking around, okay?

Peter: Joking? It doesn't seem like a joke though.

Gray: Oh, Peter what is it to you? Didn't you have already have someone, so why act jealous?

Peter: What?! Who's jealous? You're talking nonsense again?!

Vie: Guys, what do you think about this group chat?

Wen: I find it interesting, why?

Vie: Really, then that's good to hear. I thought I'm being forceful here, so I felt a bit guilty for those who really didn't want to join this group.

Shane: Guilty?! Do you have that, Vie?! Then how about me?

Vie: You're different. You're just leaving because you became shy when someone show up.

Wen: Who?! Is it someone I think?

Vie: Yeah. Shane seems different every time that someone was being paired with her, you know?

Wen: Hahaha.

Shane: Vie, I hate you! You just spout nonsense! Don't talk to me again!

1