Chapter 8.3: Black White Group Chat
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wen: Hahahaha, don't be like that, Miss Shane, you will hurt someone's feelings, ah.

Vie: That's right, Shane, don't be so heartless. He might get depressed you know.

Hailey: Hey, Tsundere, are you the one who gives Tan the white pen?

Shane: Tsundere?! You're the tsundere?! No, why would I give him the pen?

Hailey: No wonder Tan wouldn't even let me borrow his new pen. It comes from you.

Tan: Hey, what are you talking about?!

Vie: What? Shane gives him a pen?! And when I, her best friend, didn't even receive anything from her even last year?!

Zoey: Me too. Ah, Shane, you're unfair, ah.

Shane: What are you talking about?! I didn't say I give him the pen so do you believe her.

Vie: Hailey, do you know how much that pen cost?

Hailey: 1200 points.

Bryan: What?! Does Shane just give her 1200 points to this shy boy?

Tan: Who's the shy boy? Wanna fight?

Wen: Ah, so lucky. Does Tan treasure it?

Hailey: Yeah. He sometimes looks at his pen and smiles suddenly that creeping me out.

Wen: Hahaha, so Tan is also a person like that too?

Vie: Shane, what do you feel when your gift is treasured?

Shane: It's not me, okay. And didn't you were just asking on who would join, how did it end up on this topic?

Jason: That's how the conversation goes. Well, Secretary Shane, did you really not like our Tan?

Shane: Of course.

Jason: But if I'm not mistaken, you're the one I saw with him this last Saturday, having a meal together, right?

Shane: What? No, I'm not.

Bryan: Well, I bump into Tan and Shane when Tan acts like a hero, so maybe they stroll the mall together.

Vie: Shane, you really change. I didn't even know which is true or not in what you said now.

Ren: Well, should I bring Shane along with me when I'll go to White Faction so that she can't meet you secretly, what do you say, Tan?

Tan: President Ren, even you? Why are you always pairing me with her?

Ren: Because you look better together.

Shane: President, if you want to go to White Faction because of the Bitch, then just go alone, don't drag me too.

Ren: I already said I don't like Miss Hailey, ah!

Shane: Hmpp.. Tsundere?

Wen: Hahaha, President Ren, don't pretend and lie. We know it already, no need to hide.

Ren: I really do not like her. I already like someone.

Wen: Oh, really?! Then who? Hahaha, President Ren, as a president, shouldn't you be a model to every Black Faction, so why are you lying?

Ren: I'm not lying. Although I can't say who I like but I already met that someone twice outside and even got together.

Gray: Really?! But who? Why I didn't know about it?! You didn't leave Black Faction that often, ah?

Jason: President Ren liking someone? Hahaha, this seems interesting. The pure president in the rumors actually likes someone and even went on a date? I'm sure Black Faction girls would be crazy when they heard this news.

Bryan: That's for sure. Even some of our girls like Ren. But Hailey can't like him, she only belongs to me.

Hailey: Duh?! As if. Just stop being like this, Bryan.

Zoey: Twice?! If Shane is a liar, then President is a secretive person. To think he actually meet the one he liked without us, his friend noticing. Does Vie also know about it?

Vie: Yeah, he just tell me yesterday. But can't tell, sorry.

Zoey: You also changed, Vie.

Hero: Did your brother threaten you to keep it a secret?

Vie: Yes.

Hero: Then don't say it then.

Ren: Gray and Zoey, are you, my parents?! Why would I tell you my every move and action?

Hailey: So President Ren actually didn't like me, since I didn't meet him twice outside. It's a bit disappointing, sighs.

Bryan: Then that's good. We really are destined for each other.

Hailey: I rather stay single than be with a playboy.

Bryan: What? I'm not!

Hailey: Liar! Every time I accidentally saw you, you're with different girls, you're more playboy than the president.

Wen: So, President Ren was actually telling the truth?

Ren: Yeah.

Wen: So, what type does President Ren is into? Is it innocent and pure?

Bryan: Isn't it seem like the type you prefer, president?

Wen: Well, I'm just asking if he also prefers the type I'm into.

Ren: Well, I prefer someone who seems prideful, smart, and hyper.

Hailey: Oh, so President Ren actually has such a unique type.

Vie: That's my brother for you.

Peter: Doesn't it seems a bit like Vie?

Hero: Yeah, I notice it too. So President like someone who's same like Vie?

Vie: What? Do I look prideful? Didn't I lose my pride already the moment I chase you, Peter?

Hero: What?! Chase?! Chase him?

Hailey: That seems unexpected. I really admired Vie.

Jason: Yeah, I agree with you. Vie is really like what her brother is, both special.

Tan: Uhm... Doesn't President Ren was saying the characteristics of President Wen?

Wen: What?! Why would you think that?!

Ren: Oh, does President Wen a prideful person?

Tan: Well, yeah. Wen is so competitive if you might not know.

Wen: Tan! What are you talking about?! Who's prideful?! Who's competitive?! Didn't I'm a good and kind president, so when did I become prideful?

Tan: Every time you're in your room. Complaining and getting annoyed at President Ren, didn't you?

Ren: Oh, so, President Wen, actually hates me? But why do I didn't see that? Did President Wen good at hiding?

Wen: That's not true, ah! Why would I hate President Ren! Tan, don't spout nonsense!

Tan: But that's true, isn't it? And what's wrong with getting angry at President Ren, he's handsome, he's smart, he's perfect, so most of the boys will hate him, especially someone like you, President Wen.

Wen: Tan! Don't speak nonsense, ah!

Gray: Hahaha, so I'm not alone!

Ren: What?! You actually hate me, Gray?! And you say you're my friend?!

Gray: But who said that you need to be so perfect! Zoey sometimes compared me to you, so I just get jealous, that's it.

Jason: Hahaha, so Gray actually has self-doubt?

Zoey: I didn't think it would hurt you. Sorry.

Gray: That's fine.

Ren: President Wen, it's fine, I'm not a person who holds grudges. And also, I'm the same as you too. 

Hailey: Does President Ren also hate Wen?

Ren: Sometimes. I don't like a flirty person and hate someone who's being with a different person every day.

Tan: Ah, so President Ren actually doesn't want to see Wen with someone else?

Wen: Tan, your wording seems a bit strange.

Jason: I feel President Ren. It really looks so annoying, as if he's telling him that he's so handsome and can get every girl.

Hero: Yeah. Wen was so arrogant that I want to beat him up.

Wen: Why don't you try it then?!

Hero: Maybe next time.

Vie: Anyways guys, why did we come to this topic? Didn't this group were for friendship? Why talk about hating each other?

Ren: Well, that's right. Let's forget hatred and befriends instead, what do you say, President Wen?

Wen: Okay.

The Black White Group Chat continues for a while until the next class arrives.

1