Chapter 10: Summer Break
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The days fly so quickly as if it was just yesterday and summer breaks arrive, which was the day all students were waiting for.

The semester exam was over and the results were good as Ren, just as it should always be, was at the top with a perfect score, Shane was second, Peter was third, Xia was fourth, Gray was fifth, Frey was seventh, Vie as eighth and Zoey as ninth.

Ren woke up early and excitedly as today was the day he was waiting for, the day was Black and White will go to the beach.

Gray and Bryan was the one who sort all the things that needed to organize and also the one who choose the place, while the other was just waiting.

The two factions in the group chat got even more closer and the shyness from the start gradually faded, and treat everyone as a true friend.

But a certain relationship seems to be awkward and becomes distant, making Ren confused as to know why Wen seems to be avoiding him.

When every time Ren will say a word, Wen unexpectedly won't reply until his message will be piled up, although he and Vie, and Tan, who are unexpectedly observant, was the only ones who notice it.

When Ren was trying to chat in Wen's account, the latter unexpectedly blocked him, and even unfriend him.

This makes Ren so heartbroken because he knew that Wen was avoiding him. This also makes him so curious and eager to know what reason could it be? Did he do something wrong? Did he say hurtful words?

But never he could expect that the culprit was the 'shyly and can't even talk to the girl he likes, that a lot of time had already passed, and their distance was as far as before', Tan.

And now, since Ren can see Wen today, he will definitely use all his time to make their distance closer. If Wen tried to avoid him, he would be shameless and will try to get closer.

Ren already asked Vie about many possible moves that he can do to pursue Wen and countless ideas being memorized by Ren that boost his confidence.

Ren went downstairs, seeing his five (already ready to go, with their own luggage) friends, and was stunned. He didn't wake up late and was even early, but his friend... seems to be more excited than him.

...

In another faction, the one that bother Ren was already ready to go as Wen already packed what he needs to bring since it will be a long trip and was currently annoying Tan.

Wen: Tan, this fast few days, does President Ren really likes me? He keeps giving a hint to me, ah.

Tan: I told you, President. Why, are you bothered by him, President?

Wen: The hell is that?! Why would I be bothered by him?! That's just disgusting! I didn't expect President Ren to have malice against me?! Does my face that irresistible that even males would like?

Tan: Wen, if you want to brag, just go to someone else.

Wen: But you're the only one who knows about it, ah.

Tan: I regret saying it to you. From the moment I say that to you, you chatting with me seems so often ah, perhaps you also like President Ren?

Wen: Impossible! Why would I like him?! I like girls!

Tan: Then why ask me? You're pestering me ah.

Wen: Hmmp.. as if you also have anything else to do except for playing. You weren't even able to make you and Shane get closer to each other despite the help of your brother-in-law.

Tan: That's my business. If you're being uncomfortable with that, then find hot girls on the beach and show Ren that you like girls.

Wen: That's what I'm going to do. And that's also the reason why I agree with this. I'm sure there are a lot of hot babes there.

Tan: Yeah, yeah, anyways, I have something to do, so you better don't disturb me again.

Wen felt a bit annoyed at Tan, but it was for a moment before he leave his house.

...

On the beach where the breeze was cold, the waves were fierce, the sea was beautiful, the sand was golden, the crowd that seems to be having fun, there was a seven lofty and expensive car that almost took the space of the parking area as twelve good looking youths walkout from each car, that attracts the attention of the passer-by.

The crowd, be it from White and Black, was surprised for a moment and then become excited especially seeing both presidents looking so handsome and cool, which make the girls blush and even faint.

The beach was located between the Black and White Faction, so it was a beach for both factions, which is also the place where couples from different factions see secretly.

The twelve figures with their luggage, walk towards the beach and seems to be excited.

"Ah, the beach is the best place for summer!"

"Yeah, this feels refreshing."

"Well, Gray, did you book some room for us to stay?"

"Yeah, Miss Zoey. Gray and I have already arranged that but... there might be a bit trouble."

"What trouble? Bryan, don't tell me, you planned something again, ah?"

Hailey was somewhat suspicious as this kind of thing already happened a lot in the past.

"Hailey, why do you think of me like that? I didn't do it on purpose, trust me, you even ask Gray."

"Then, what's the trouble?"

"The lodge only has six rooms available."

"Ha! As I thought, you planned this so that you can have the same room as me, huh?!"

Bryan felt very wronged since this time, it was really the truth.

"Hailey, it's not like that. And besides, how can you say like that, that I'm such a pervert?"

"Hmmp... Isn't it true?!"

"So, six rooms? Then, a pair in each room? Then let me and Gray have one room."

"Unfair! This trip looks a bit specialized just for you, ah?!"

"Then, let me pair up with Peter."

Vie, who clarifies the misunderstanding that day, since it was only their cousin of Peter, snaking her arms around Peter, that make the latter instantly blushed and shy, while Hero look bitter and sad.

"No, how can you suggest that?!"

"Bryan, don't listen to him, he's just Tsundere."

"Hailey, it's not really my plan? Believe me, I swear it. And isn't it Gray more possible to plan it than me?"

"Okay, I would believe you if you're not sharing a room with me." Hailey said teasing Bryan.

"What?! But.. I want to share a room with you, ah."

"That's scary!"

"That's not what I mean, ah! I promise I would never touch you, even a bit, so you don't need to worry about that."

'Don't touch me even a bit?! Ha! So, I'm not tempting enough that you won't touch me?! You touch other women, but me? Hmmp!'

"Then, that's good. I will share a room with you then."

"Thank you, Hailey!"

"Ah, how envying! You three seem to enjoy this beach ah?!"

"Hahaha, how sad, Hero. You can't even share a room with Vie since she already has Peter, tsk.. tsk.."

"Bryan! Just you wait! I'll definitely get my revenge as well!"

"Vie, Zoey! How can you guys leave me alone?! Who I would share then?!"

"Oh, Shane, we're sorry, but you can just share a room with Tan, ah?"

"You guys! You dare do this to me?! I'll never forgive you! Don't you dare bother asking me when you find some subject hard to understand!"

"Well, I still have my brother, and she has Gray, so it's fine."

"Hmmp.. then I'll share with Secretary Jason."

"What?! Do you share a room with him instead of Tan? Is he the one you actually like?"

"That's surprising. I thought Shane liked Tan, but it's actually Jason. Looks like Tan will be sad then."

"You two, just shut your mouth! I hate you!"

"I'm sorry but, I guess.. I'll have with Hero."

"Ah, why?!"

"Well, Hero seems nice to share with. I'm uncomfortable sharing a room with girls, President Wen looks scary, President Ren seems a studious person, so it's better to be with him, who have always fun."

"Brother! You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?!"

"Brother?! You and him actually a brother?! Then why in a different faction?"

"Shane was so secretive against us. Do you don't trust us that you didn't even bother to tell to us?"

"Hahaha, no wonder Secretary Jason only shows up when it's about Tan and Shane."

"Well, since that's the only topic I'm interested in."

"Even you brother?! I will tell you to mom! You're bullying me!"

"Well, don't bother, I already told our mom. About you two, so you better make it true."

"What?! How could you?! That's impossible, ah."

"Well, don't you want to share a room with Tan?"

"Yes. I better go home now."

"Don't. We come here to have fun, so it would be a waste if you go home just like that. Well, I'll share a room with you, then."

Tan looks at Ren and he can't deny that he was a bit annoyed at Ren, while Wen looks confused.

'shouldn't he be wanting to share a room with me? Well, anyway that seems good! It will be less awkward!'

Vie looks at her brother as if saying, 'are you a fool?! This is your chance, why let it go?!'.

The rest was a bit disappointed since Shane and Tan can't share a room.

"Well, okay. I'll share a room with Ren then."

"Oh, President, why are you being a hindrance? It's time for Shane and Tan to bloom, ah?"

"Well, Shane will feel uncomfortable and she won't get fun if that's the case, and we just come here to have fun, so wouldn't it be a waste if Shane won't enjoy this? And besides, there's a lot of opportunities for Tan to make a move on Shane."

"President Ren, what you said seems so moving now, but why add the latter part."

"Well, anyway, since the room was divided, then shouldn't we go and place our belongings and start to have fun?"

Wen look at Ren strangely, because he thought Ren liked him which gives him a headache, but it was all for nothing. This makes him able to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Tan, I told you, I was right! President Ren really doesn't like me!"

"It seems I'm wrong! He seems to like Shane, ah!" Tan said dejectedly.

"It's fine. You still have your chance, so just do what we said."

The twelve of them place their belongings and change to their beachwear.

1