Chapter 11: Summer Break (2)
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twelve figure with their own unique charm attracts all the attention on the beach, as the twelve of them were too gorgeous and handsome.

Some girls look at the eight boys, but Ren and Wen was the ones who attract much attention, while boys look at the four girls.

Ren's good figure and fair skin make him look outstanding and Wen can't deny that he's handsome.

Wen while looking at Ren, can't help but remember the haunted house and the thing he felt that subconsciously make him look down and then look away with a flushed face.

'Damn it! What was I thinking!'

Ren right now didn't find the state of Wen as he was once again having problems with self-restraint. 

Wen just looks so tempting that he just wants to kiss and rub his body against his own body. It makes his desire getting a rampage at any moment.

"Ah, the beach! Peter, let's go together." 

"Do--don''t p--pull me around." 

"Hey, let's go and play too."

The rest also followed, but Shane, Jason, Ren, and Tan just laid a mat and build a shade and just watch how the eight were having fun.

Vie starts to splash water on Peter with a bright smile, Peter looked shy but also splashback, Gray and Zoey lovey-dovey swimming, Hero and Wen also playing, while Bryan happily follows Hailey around like a dog which makes Hailey a bit annoyed but also has fun.

The eight happily and energetically played in the water.

"Hey, you four! Why are you not coming here?! What's good at just watching?! Come here!" Vie said as she beckoned the four.

Ren seems to disagree with Vie, as watching Wen was so good and he won't even get tired even if he watches the other forever.

Wen's smile was so bright, that slender and tall body of his being submerged in the water looked so tempting and alluring. 

This was enough for Ren to have such a reaction he was hiding by sitting.

"No, I'm fine here." Shane said as she brought out some snacks and start to chew while watching the eight.

"Ah, President, Secretary Jason, don't be such a hindrance to the two. Just come here and let those two have fun on their own!" 

They didn't have a choice but to comply.

Ren felt uncomfortable, but also join the fun, as cold water touch his skin which make him feel refreshed.

Ren didn't expect that he would have so much fun and was even able to make physical contact with Wen.

The ten of them last in the sea for a long time, and also walk out due to exhaustion and tiredly went to the shade that Tan and Shane were currently at.

Ren walk while looking at some girls to who Wen was talking, the shy face and that smile seemed so unpleasant to his eyes, and felt depressed for a moment before walking to the shade faster.

'seems like Wen was still avoiding me ah. And he was already hooking some girls! I should really make a move myself now.'

Ren took a sit and tried to calm himself, but can't help but look in the direction where Wen is worriedly and anxiously.

"Hey, Tan, what's the progress?" 

"Brother, what progress are you talking about?! There's no progress or anything!"

"Ahm, I just go to some place." 

Ren depressedly walks around the beach and plans how to execute the move in his mind.

Ren continue to walk around until he finally saw Wen finished talking to some girls and went in a certain direction.

Ren tried to follow Wen but was stopped by some girls.

"Oh, President Ren looks so hot, ah." 

"Yeah, I didn't expect President Ren to see me on the beach. It's rare." 

"Haha, you flatter me. You look beautiful and sexy as well." 

"Oh, does President Ren have some plan?" 

"I'm sorry, but I already have plans. Well, if you don't mind, I'll get going first, see you later." 

Ren walks towards Wen.

"Oh, if it isn't President Wen."

"Oh, President Ren. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I just saw you and you look as if your finding something, what are you searching for?" 

Wen felt a bit uncomfortable so he move away.

"Does President Wen avoid me?" 

"What? O..of course not."

"But why does it looks like that? Did I actually do something wrong? Do you still hate me?" 

Wen who was looking for an exquisite seashell was momentarily stopped and felt uneasy since he remembered what Tan said. 

Although he already confirmed that it was not true, but with the way Ren act, it feels so true.

"Yeah! I hate President Ren! So please, don't get closer to me." 

"So, you really hate me. But why?"

"I just hate you!" 

"But I don't hate you." 

"And I don't care about that. Just stay away from me."

"But I want to befriend you!"

"But I don't want. Don't waste my time and go on on your own."

"Why don't you want to befriend me?" 

Ren was persistent as he become determined that no matter what the other would say to him, even if the other would beat him, he would be trying to be closer to Wen.

"Because I hate you! Why ask so many questions?! You're now getting annoying. Just go on your own, or hook with some girls. Just leave me alone."

"Well, then let me just ask you, what are you searching for? Seashell?"

"What is it to you?" 

"So is it really a seashell." 

"Why are you following me?! Didn't I say I hate you?!"

"Then just act like before. Pretend to be friendly." 

"But you already know that I hate you, what's the point of pretending?!"

"I'm able to be friends with you."

"I said stop following me, ah! If you don't stop going away, then you continue to go that way and I'll go back now." 

"Well, fine.. fine.. It seems that President Wen really hates me, ah."

"That's right. And besides, you're making me uncomfortable!" 

"Okay, fine. I'll stop following you then, but I still want to be friends with you." 

Wen was finally able to sigh a relief when seeing the back of the figure walking away and didn't even feel guilty at his hurtful words, and just continue to search for the seashell.

Ren was so reluctant but if he insist, it might cause big trouble so he stop for now and will try his luck again later. 

Vie also taught him to read the atmosphere and he still has many cards in his sleeves, so he didn't get bothered by Wen's hurtful words, as he already expected those, and just went to look for a seashell to give it to Wen.

"He likes seashells? That's unexpected, but... This might be my chance, you know." 

Although Ren was stopped from time to time by countless girls praising him and inviting him to join them which he always refused, he finally found good-looking huge shells, with beautiful colors, after a long time and immediately pick them up before putting them beside his ears.

A pleasant sound of waves echoed in his ear which was quite a bit soothing, and hurriedly and excitedly run towards the place he left Wen, and look for him, but only to find him talking to a girl.

A tall and sexy girl, looking innocent and pure, was talking sweetly with Wen, who was entertaining the girl as well with interest.

The two were talking nicely that both of them were even smiling and Ren instantly felt so sad and lonely.

He used all his effort just to find the seashell just to make a good point for Wen when the others were actually happily talking with another girl and even trying to hook her up, this made Ren heartbroken and felt annoyed and jealous.

Ren didn't know what to do and just stare at the two for a while until he saw Wen slowly embracing the waist of the woman, while the woman's face become red and shy.

This annoyed Ren and sad, but although he want.. really want to stop them, but... what rights does he have? What if when he stops it, it might make Wen unhappy?! What if he might get angrier with him that he wouldn't talk to him? Then wouldn't it make him just feel hurt?

Ren dejectedly walk away with the seashell in his hand and was feeling sad, when a woman said.

"Oh, if it isn't President Ren. President Ren looks so hot, ah." 

Xia looks shy when Ren looks at her and bows to hide her red face.

"Does President come here alone?" 

"No, I'm with my friends, how about you?"

"Well, I also came with my friends, but they're having fun right now, and I don't want to join in, so I take a walk." 

"Oh, I see." 

"Oh, what a beautiful seashell you have there, President Ren! Does President Ren search the seashell?" 

"Oh, yeah. I search for this seashell, isn't it beautiful?" 

"Yeah, it's beautiful. Does President Ren have someone to give this seashell?" 

"Yeah. I have someone I want to gift this seashell."

"Oh, so that's the case. Well, anyways, does President Ren have something to do? Wanna join me to take a walk?" 

"Well, I currently have no plans, so yeah, if that's fine by you."

Ren tried to look behind him to look at Wen for the last time but was only able to see them kissing already.

This shocked Ren as he wouldn't expect Wen to actually kiss a woman he just met today. 

'Damn it! Does that woman was born a slut?! She didn't even resist when Wen tried to kiss her?! Didn't they only know each other for a few minutes, so how.. how did the situation turn to this!" 

"President Ren, what happened? Why do you suddenly felt like being depressed?" 

Xia saw Ren's lifeless eyes.

"No.. its nothing. Let's go." 

The two went for a walk together, and Ren went back to the group a bit later at just the right timing, as the 11 was already preparing to leave.

Ren looked at Wen sadly, who act as if kissing someone was a normal thing, making him grab the seashell more tightly.

"Oh, brother, where did you go? We're waiting for you for so long, ah!"

"President Ren, did you actually meet someone?" 

"Well, I met Xia earlier." 

Ren quickly hides the seashell.

"So, does Xia was the one you like, then?" 

"No. I just met her coincidentally. Anyways, you guys seem to be packing already, ah?" 

"Yeah. All of us should be hungry now, so we're planning to eat first before continuing." 

"Oh, so that's the case." 

The rest of them then went to a restaurant nearby.

The twelve of them caused quite an attention, but it didn't stop them, and they also have fun while having their meal.

The twelve of them, after having their meal, continue to walk to the beach again.

Ren felt the exhaustion fade due to the delicious food and tried to look for Wen, who went to the restroom.

Ren waits for Wen to come out, while the ten leave him and Wen, and went to the beach again.

Wen was surprised to see only Ren was left and the rest is already gone and felt uncomfortable again.

He manage to make Ren stop bothering him, and even find an interesting girl that was his type, but now, Ren was going to bother him again.

Wen ignores Ren and walks faster away from the restaurant.

Ren chased Wen since this was the only thing he can do despite it being painful, but he can't stop himself from liking Wen, so he just endure it.

"Wen, wait for a moment." 

"What do you want?!" 

"Don't get angry. Well, do you still find seashells?" 

"What is it to you? That's none of your business."

"Well, I found one, so I want to ask if you want it?" 

"Oh! So beautiful and..." 

Wen almost blurted out the words, fortunately, he was able to stop himself.

This action makes Ren smile a bit, as Wen looks so cute just now, but tried to hide it, in fear that the latter would get mad.

"Who.. Who.. wants your seashell!"

"Really?"

"I can find my own."

"Okay, then." 

Ren pretendingly throws the seashell on the sand.

Wen was surprised and almost tried to catch it, but he still manage to stop himself or else he'll be embarrassed.

"Well, I should go now." 

Wen looks at Ren leaving him impatient and just wishes that the latter would go further instantly.

When Wen didn't see Ren was hiding, he excitedly pick up the seashell like a child, put it inside his ear, and expressed a happy expression.

Ren, who was hiding was bewitched by this and can't help but took his phone into his wet pocket, and took a picture secretly.

Wen happily hides the seashell in his pocket while looking vigilant, and this makes Ren laugh.

Wen also knowing that Ren might drop it on purpose felt suddenly strange but he didn't go too far and also go to the beach.

The twelve of them have fun all day, and only stop when sunset arrives.

1