Chapter 02 – Comfy Landing
463 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

We are entering enemies radar area in 3 minutes. Activating Stealth mode.” James spoke in comms as B-2 cloaked itself from the outside world by going transparent.

As the war between the UN and LoMs progressed, it also leads to the acceleration in the advancement of technology. The budget in the tech R&D sector kept rising. Which pushed human civilization to advance modern era from the modern era. The technology that LoMs used to develop their Radar is so much effective that even flies can be detected if they operate them at their full potential.

But John didn’t worry about it. He has been studying Bio-engineering and Mech-Engineering since he joined the military. If Earth ever made a list of Top 100 Tech experts that are alive today then John does not doubt that he will be in the top 3. The only people who know about his skill excluding him are James and Mark. If the UN knew about this then they wouldn’t have sent him on this mission rather they would have hired or forced him to build high-tech for them. No doubt about it.

He has modified the aircraft with his hand piece by piece. It has the best self-clocking and anti-radar detection system which can fool every radar in the world. Even if he parks it under LoMs radar, they would be unable to detect it. The full capabilities of this aircraft of what it can do are only known to James and him. And no one else, not even his best buddy Mark.

They successfully entered their enemies' sky territory. Now the next plan is to land on foot undetected.

James, I’m going inside the missile, make sure to not mix me up with actual missile while firing actual missiles.” John joked. But he has to say it, what will happen to him if the old man forgets what he needs to do due to his old functioning brain.

Come on John, I have been flying this plane for the last 5 years. I know what I need to do” James was annoyed at John doubting his capability to do his job.

Shaking his head John went to the weapon storage area where his ride was waiting. It was four meters long and almost one meter in width missile, build with a comfortable seat and zero turbulence featured. This missile will eject whatever is inside it when it reaches the height of 100m above ground, wrapping its passenger in a big silicon ball that will reduce the impact of landing. This was one of the most idiotic creations that he ever created. He named it “Down To The Earth”.

James, wish me luck. I might need it.” John spoke on his comms.

Don't die before you take them all. Be the predator that they will fear even in hell when they think about you.”

Go become the demon that you always wanted to be. Release all the anger and frustration that you accumulated from the day you were born.”

Go, child, the dead are waiting to quench their thirst from the blood of those who murdered them. They will help you. Go.” James said in a cursing voice. When he remembers how long this war has lasted and the many innocents' deaths, he can't stop himself from getting angry.

Calm down, Old man or you might die due to high BP” John worried about James' health.

I’m okay, lock the door and get ready we are getting near” James calmed down, he was proud of his student for what he has done and he will be doing.

James, I know after dropping me what are you going to do. Don't crash the aircraft killing yourself.”

I have left something for you to do. There's an envelope at your place, inside the kitchen bin. Don't ask me how it got there?”

It contains every dirty evidence on those corrupted men about their good deeds, you know who I'm talking about.” He said sarcastically.

You won't even let me die before you. Anyway, I like the idea about it.” James loved it if he can play with those idiots who think the world revolves around them.

//////////

Keep your eyes wide open on the screen. Don’t let even a single fly get inside the border undetected. Otherwise, you can forget to listen to K-POP for your whole life. Do you understand you morons?” A man spoke in a loud and commanding voice to his men. He was in a room full of screens showing radar scanning results and CCTV surveillance.

This was the southern border Control Room of LoMs. Even though everything was controlled by AI in today's era, it will be more effective if the human effort is combined too.

A week ago an order came from above to stringent the surveillance near the border area. The UNs started acting weird over the past few weeks. They have further slowed down their advances toward us. They must be up to something. Whole LoMs were on their toes.

"Don't worry Sir, it's impossible to enter our lands without being detected." One man said excitingly assuring his boss and trying to suck up to him.

"I swear to eat boss shit if even one bird goes undetected" Watching his partner suck up to the boss, he also started to show off.

Mr BigD, their boss glared at him.

Stop talking about shit and do your job.”

Yes Boss”

(Boom) (Boooom) (boom) The whole room started vibrating.

What is that sound?”

"Is it an earthquake?"

"Find out what's happening?"

Sir, a message came that sector-48 has been destroyed by air bombing.”

What by Air bombing? How is that possible? There's nothing on the radar. Don't tell me they developed something that can fool our radar.”

Sir sector-49 has also been destroyed.”

What the fuck. Turn the sirens on. ASAP. It's code red. We need to destroy whatever that thing is” Mr BigD shouted. Then glared at the jinx who said to eat his shit.

"Get ready to eat your breakfast tomorrow served by me"

"Sorry boss, I didn't mean it, it was a joke" Mr Littledick apologised but it didn't help him at all.

(Author: May the god take your ability to smell and taste.)

///////////

James launched missile after missile without caring about anything. B-2 was loaded with hundreds of missiles. John brought every ammunition he could for this mission. After half an hour of bombing, emptying every ammunition available on B-2 James flew back towards the direction he came from but alone this time.

//////

Somewhere in the forest, Territory of LoMs.

(cough)(cough)

Shit, I should have made my balls more impact absorbable. The jerk he received during ejection had shaken his internal organs making landing more painful.” He pressed his back on a nearby tree and sat there to get some breath. He turned his head towards his surrounding, it seems that he has landed within a forest area. Well, it's better than landing near an open area.

Walking towards his silicon ball that has been inflated and was in the worst condition due to a comfy landing, he picked it up and folded it into a football-size ball. Took out a small bottle containing green colour liquid. He emptied the bottle on the silicon wreaked ball.

The moment the liquid came in contact with the ball it started burning. In a few seconds, there was left nothing, not even its ashes. He can’t leave anything that may indicate what happened here. He also fixed the patches where he landed making them as natural as before his landing.

He took out a Compass, he needs to travel in the north direction to reach a city named Randa where the human subjects for the experiment will be caught. Terrorists will be coming here to check this area soon he needs to hurry. He activated his camouflage suit and ran towards the town. It will take a few hours to reach there.

6