Chapter 04 – Pain
302 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days passed since he came inside the laboratory. A few minutes ago a guard told him to get ready, his turn was coming. Now was the best time to implant the nukes.

John clutched his stomach and frowned. He started sweating and making a pained expression. He moved towards the toilet. Knelt on his knees and started puking.

The camera in the room only captured his back so he didn't need to fear getting caught for what he was going to do.

The gastric juice and whatever he ate kept coming out of his mouth. His throat was burning from the gastric acid but he kept puking until six mini-nukes came out one by one. He coughed for a few more seconds, and then flushed the toilet.

( Floooooosshhhgluggluglug)

He got up and moved towards the washbasin to gargle his throat and wash his face. This was the last time he will be using the flush so the nukes will not reach sewage. He wanted to keep nukes as close to the labs. All he has to do now is wait for his death, these nukes were connected to his heartbeat. If his heartbeat stopped beating for a minute then it will go off. And the destruction six of these bombs can do together will be breathtaking.

He wanted to experience it with his own eyes but now the gods gave him chance to experience it with his body. He smiled thinking about it.

Anyway, he couldn't plant them anywhere else because he didn't get an opportunity till now and was unlikely to get them afterwards. By the way during the experiment, he has to go full body checkup which will expose him.

He sat on the bed waiting for the final call. During this, he remembered his past. How hard he has lived his life, how he fought with street dogs to get food in his childhood, then his joining in the military, how he came back alive through those hellish missions and how he was still a virgin. Ya, he was a virgin. It will be funny if someone else knew about this. It's not like he was not into women or his thing didn't work, it's just that he didn't want to indulge himself in the pleasure of having women. He thought it was a waste of energy.

Time passed till the guard came.

///////

John's perspective.

I kept walking, kept turning either right or left numerous times. I was being escorted by the guards. My eyes were covered by a black blindfold. They didn't want to let me know where they are bringing me. As if I need to know, I will die anyway. I kept walking for about half an hour.

We stopped somewhere, here they send me through different scanning procedures which I could sense through my skin. After making sure everything was good and clear, they brought me to another place where they finally removed the blindfold.

This room was full of machines that were interconnected with each other.

Two people in whitecoat stood in front of each machine. And in the centre of the room stood an oval-shaped big chamber. At the back of it were many cables and transparent tubes connected.

" So, his the only specimen left from the latest batch. He doesn't seem promising." Dr Grabber came to check me. He wasn't hoping much from me maybe it was my injured face that made him think that.

"Get him in the machine, and also tell your captain to capture more people we will need more." the doctor spoke to the guard behind me.

Then they brought me towards the chamber. The chamber's gate opened upwards and I was made to lie inside it. The moment I laid down in the chamber I felt I was lying on a bed made of cotton candy.

(Moan) I don't why but I moaned even knowing that I will most possibly die on this bed. The people around me gave a knowing expression. Maybe I am not the only one who moaned.

" Lock up his limbs." I heard Doctor's voice. I felt my limbs being grasped by a thick vine-like structure. I tried to move my limbs but I was only able to rotate them, nothing else. The same happened to my neck.

" Close the door and start the procedure." The door in front closed. Inside was all dark for a few seconds until rainbow coloured lights glowed. It was beautiful to look at. I have to say if they think of marketing this chamber as a bed they will make billions in their first month's sale.

"Keep a check on his vitals. Start injecting body enhancement serum."

The moment he said that multiple needles poked inside me in various places on my body

(ah) (fuck)

(shit)

(ahhhh) Even in my eyes. The pain I felt can't be expressed in words. Just think about needles going through your eyes.

Then purple liquid started flowing through the transparent tubes towards the chamber and then inside me.

The moment it flowed inside me, my whole body started burning from within.

I kept screaming, screaming so that I can distract myself from the pain. My whole body was burning but it was not. The injection process went on for a while. Then it stopped and inside me, I felt like ants were crawling everywhere. It was etching, I wanted to scratch but couldn't due to limbs being locked.

" How is he doing? " Doctor asked.

" Doctor I can't believe what I'm seeing here! He passed the first stage with no mental damage signs and his vital is returning back to normal and even better than before." The man who was in charge to check John's health condition said.

"What? Show me." The doctor went to check himself. And what he saw surprised him as well. He has been conducting this experiment for the past 25 years and he hasn't seen such data before. He looked towards the chamber and smiled as his eyes moisturised.

Maybe this time all his hard work will pay off. He can finally show all those idiots who questioned his work(experiment).

"Doctor should we start injecting the mind-controlling chip in him." One of the men there asked. Mind Controlling Chip (MCC) was built to control human beings. This was to reduce the chance of betrayal.

" No. We are so near to building a masterpiece. I can't take any chances with this. MCC implantation process will be done in the last step." Doctor Grabber said. He feared that MCC implantation would make John weak for the next process.

"Start injecting intelligence enhancement serum next."

I (John) was feeling more energetic than before. My body was telling me to just go smash things. I felt my old injuries in my body healing themself.

And my face just healed completely which was just wounded 3 days ago severely. The feeling was magical.

When I was in my euphoria, bluish coloured serum started to inject into my head through the needles in my eyes.

The moment it entered every brain cell in me started crying. It was like every neuron in my body was giving pain signals at the same time. I was shouting at first, then howled and soon wailing. The blood vessels started bursting, they couldn't hold the shock I was going through. Blood started flowing from my eyes, ears, nose and mouth. I kept shaking wanting to escape from this hell. I just want to pull those needles out of me and slit my throat with them.

" Doctor, his heartbeat is rising over 200, even if he passes this stage show how he will be in the vegetative stage. Should we stop?"

" We can't and why should I care about his intelligence. After all, we can just use MCC to control him. "The doctor said without caring about John's health.

Soon it was over. There was silence in the whole lab. Only John's cries were echoing in their ears. He still kept moaning in pain. But soon he stopped.

" Open the chamber."

(sssshhhhh) As the chamber opened reddish steam poured out. It covered the whole lab. But the exhaust fan sucked them to clear the lab.

Soon chamber came into vision. The whole thing was still smoking. This was its first time being active for such a long period.

Doctor Grabber walked towards the chamber. He saw John who looked like a skeleton now. His whole body was covered in dark coloured blood. And he was sleeping just like a baby.

" Remove the needles." The needles were removed from his body via machines. But John didn't react to it, not a single flinch.

Dr Grabber moved closer to him. A guard said to him "Doctor please move back he might be dangerous. Let me check first."

" Don't worry, look how he is sleeping. I have no doubt he will sleep like that for hours if no one wakes him up."

"What are the data showing?" He asked. Soon he was passed a tablet that showed the data.

"This... Yesss. Finally, we did it. We fucking did it. Miracle!! The first superhuman in the history of mankind has been born." Grabber declared in excitement. He broke down in tears.

When others heard it they threw whatever they had in their hand towards the sky. Then turned to hug each other. Finally, the first successful result was in front of them.

The guards also smiled. Because the workload on them will reduce and there is a chance they might be promoted to a higher position.

" Hurray, we did it, Right?" A voice came out of the most unexpected person's mouth. Who should have been sleeping? Right.

8