Chapter 05 – Death
304 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone turned towards the chamber to look. There stood a figure in all covered in blood. Grinning at them. It gave shivers to the souls just looking at him. He was grabbing Dr Grabber's throat making his legs hang in the air.

Dr Grabber was shocked. He spoke with difficulty "How are you able to move?... (cough) You were locked... " He turned towards the chamber. The locks were opened. Who opened the locks? He thought.

" No, you shouldn't ask such a question rather you should be begging for your life." He tilted his head slightly towards the right and gave sweet smile that could melt even stone.

"What are you idiots doing! kill that beast and save the doctor !" One of the scientists said to the guards.

The guards reacted and raised their rifles toward the demon. And were going to pull the trigger but John covered himself using Dr Grabber's body.

"Stop! Don't shoot!" Dr Grabber spoke. He feared that they would kill him together with John.

" Calm down... Do you know what have you become? The most powerful human being on this planet. Just think about what you can do with this power. If you kill me now they will kill you before you can fully use your power. So, please let me down... We won't kill you and also will make you one of the most reputable people in this world" Doctor spoke to John hoping he will put him down. But the movement he does Doctor will move aside and let the guards kill him or injure him. After all, He just needs John's body.

" You think I don't know what are you trying to do? Let me show you what kind of demon you have created." John's eyes turned bright blue colour. All the digital screens in the lab started flickering.

[ Alert: System is being attacked by the foreign program.] x n

Soon the alert message was gone and all the files in the system started deleting themself. The system was being formatted.

This was happening to all the digital electronic systems on the planet Earth. Every data in every hard drive, the server was vanishing just like that.

His eyes turned back to normal. He was breathing hard. Blood was coming out from his eyes, ears, nose and mouth. He knew he was going to die soon. At least he destroyed every data on this research. He also destroyed every other data, he thought maybe they might have sent data to a different location for backup.

"Ahhhhh" (cough) (cough) Grabber screamed as he saw everything he accomplish vanish into the dirt just like that. Soon he stopped moving, he was dead maybe he couldn't handle the shock. Well, who will be sane after experiencing everything they worked crumble to pieces in front of their eyes.

That was unexpected. John thought. He looked toward the guards and smiled. They pulled the trigger and showered him with bullets.

(Thud) Finally, I can rest without worrying about a thing. Grandma you watching me?. I did what you always wished for, I finally brought an end to this war. I hope you are proud of me. John smiled for the last time, on the earth. Slowly his eyes become lifeless. A minute after that...

(Booooommmmm)

The whole laboratory was destroyed in a huge explosion. the land around the laboratory collapsed. Everything was caved in.

//////////

In dark space, billions of souls were moving in a certain direction. They were being pulled against their will. Until they reached the entrance of the grand palace. There these souls stood in a line, which seems to be never moving forward. At the other end of the line, Chitragupta was sitting on a chair. And was recording the karma of the souls in front of him one by one.

( Note: Chitragupta google it to know more.)

Every few moments he sent souls in a certain direction whether left or right. Finally, it was John's turn. John looked lifeless without any control over his soul.

" Let's see"He looked at John for a few seconds but before he could take a good look at his karma an uninvited guest came.

Women wearing a beautiful black cape velvet cloak enter the hall and walked toward him. As she walked her long cape dragged behind her. Her face was hidden under the hood all he could see was darkness.

"Hello, Chitragupta. It's been a millennium or so since the last time we met." Her voice was melodious and sweet. A sweet fragrant aroma spread in the air. Every soul in the hall became vibrant just from hearing her voice except John's.

The moment Chitragupta heard the voice he stood up and walked forward to greet her. He bowed as he smelled her scent which made his blood rush. He said in a respectable voice " It's my pleasure and honour to meet Goddess Of Lust."

Chitragupta was honoured but more excited to meet her. Her name of Ambrosia. She was a goddess from another universe. All the gods and some goddesses from all the different universes were in love with her. She was lusted by them and some even tried to get close to her but were rejected. Which created some conflicts between her and them. But still, she was loved.

"My lady, may I know why have you come here personally?"

"Where is Yama?" She didn't answer his question.

He was not offended by her. "God Yama is out for some personal business. I am afraid it will take a few days till he comes back." He apologised. And cursed Yama that he made such a beautiful goddess wait, wait for him. Fuck you Yama.

"That's okay. Last time Yama asked me a favour. In return he said I can ask for something similar in future. Today I'm here to ask something." She spoke in her sweet voice.

"Yes, I remember well, he did say that. He even asked me to help you within my capabilities. So, what is that goddess wants?" He spoke in a polite manner Trying to not irritate her.

"Hehe." She chuckled. " I just want to bring this soul with me to my universe." She pointed at John's soul.

Chitragupta turned towards John, he doubted his ears for a second there.

"Pardon me, Did you say you want him, this lifeless mortal soul. When you can ask for something grand." He questioned her in concern. He couldn't understand her way of thinking. He did hear before that Goddess of Lust, Ambrosia was said to be mentally ill sometimes. The saying went that the lust reduced her thinking capability.

" Yes, you heard me right. I like men which don't have an interest in sexual pleasure. Look at him, he is not affected by my voice, not a single bit." She looked toward John with a sparkle in her eyes that was not seen by Chitragupta as her face was covered.

"Hmm, now that you mentioned it. I can see that he is special. It's very rare to find people like this. Okay, I can give him to you free of charge. I am sure Lord Yama will punish me if I used this soul to repay the favour you have done to him. I will be looking down on you if I did that." He finally accepted her request free of cost. Gifting one or two mortal souls would be nothing for him. Lord Yama will be happy to know that he used a mortal soul to create a favourable impression of them in front of the Goddess of Lust.

"Then I will not force you. And thank you." She politely gave her gratitude. Which made Chitragupta blush.

" I will be taking him then. I will not waste your time on me anymore." She said as she pulled John's soul towards her and stored it in a small spherical shaped crystal.

Chitragupta wanted to say he got all the time for her but stopped, it will make him look wrong. He walked her out and saw her leaving until he couldn't.

He came back to his chair in a blissful mood. He was curious about John's karma so he checked his record. What he found made him think better of John.

John was born as a bastard, her mother left him in the trash, where he was picked up by an old lady who took care of him, when he turned 4 she passed away, after that, he spend his life alone. He joined the military to fulfil her grandmother's wish. His determination to complete her wish kept him alive until he finally did it. No bad habits, no drugs, no smoking and no self sexual pleasure activities also. He was a special breed, indeed.

Anyway, he didn't think much about John. Got back to his work judging the karma and guiding them.

/////////

Somewhere in a different universe. A lady in a black dress kept teleporting continuously. She passed many planets and solar systems. She passed many large spaceships as well. And reached somewhere where there was nothing within trillions of miles range around it. Then she teleported another 100s of trillions of miles in one go which created a humongous energy wave in the surrounding. She vanished.

A few days later many spaceships came there to check what caused such a large energy reaction. But they couldn't find anything, returned to where they came from.

6