Chapter-06-Reincarnation and getting a woman
489 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the void near a certain planet, a dark purple portal opened, out of which came a figure clad in black came out. She was Goddess of Lust, Ambrosia.

She then entered the planet's atmosphere. This planet was covered in the purplish-pink colour fog. This could be noticed from outer space.

She flew towards a stunning pink fortress. It was enveloped by flower fields that were spread as far as one's eyes can see. And many cute little mystical beasts were roaming in these fields. If anyone saw the kind of flowers and creatures present here, they would have been stunned. And wouldn't waste a single second confiscating these fields. Such treasured and unusual was this land.

The fortress was humongous, made of pink bricks. The only thing that made it odd here was one white and one black unicorn at the entrance of the fortress.

Ambrosia landed near the entrance. The two unicorns kneeled in front to welcome her. She replied with a nod.

"Did anyone come after I left?" She asked

" No, Our Great Mother no one came. Everything is as before as you left." Spoke to the white one named Anamika.

"Yes, Our Great Mother no one came. Everything i.." Spoke to the black one this time named Calypso. But was interrupted.

"Don't copy me!" Anamika said to Calypso.

" Hup, I was answering our great mother's question!" Calypso said.

"Okey you two can stop quarrelling. Here have this I fetched this fruit from a distant universe for you lassies." Ambrosia spread her both hands each holding a basket of red ripen apples. She adored her horses so much.

She brought them here in the past as a foal, as their mother died in a fight with another beast. From then on they have been living here with her, and now they are so strong enough to guard her fortress.

The moment they saw apples, both of them started to drool. They thanked her as they picked their rations. Moved aside to enjoy the feast.

Ambrosia giggled looking at her adorable unicorns enjoying themself without any care in the world. She entered her fortress.

She passed the hallway, the dining room and many other rooms until she reached underneath the fortress which seems to be a ritual room.

There she removed her hood. Soon the air in the room which was arid and dull changed into full of vitality and fragrance.

She took out the crystal ball and put it in the epicentre of the room. She moved backwards and poured magic into the magic circle that was engraved on the floor.

(Zoom) The magic circle started glowing. Mana in the magic circle moved towards the centre where the crystal ball was. The ball started glowing dazzlingly.

She kept pouring magic power. Soon she was inhaling harder, the ritual was taking more mana than it should, way too much. She kept pouring and pouring, she also used multiple ultra mana potions. She started to doubt the ritual, maybe she did something wrong or maybe something was wrong with the soul itself.

The floor cracked in numerous places. This floor was made by combining

various strongest resources that were imported through different universes. That how strong was this floor but it couldn't hold the continuous supply of magic.

The magic circle stopped operating. Ambrosia fell on the floor and was panting hard. She closed her eyes in disappointment. How much effort it took to prepare everything but know everything went to waste just like that.

(Crack) The crystal cracked and from it came a white mist. This mist started to shape itself into a humanoid figure. Soon it solidified. It was a male human body standing there with closed eyes.

He was standing naked, his skin was soft as butter and creamy white. His hair was silky black reaching to his shoulders. His face was sculptured and brutal handsome with no beard. His eyelid moved. He opened his eyes which were dark violet coloured and open-closed them a few more times to take a better look.

John looked around in puzzlement. The room was dark but not suffocating instead energised.

Didn't I die? How am I able to see things. Hmm? Why does it feel lighter down there? He looked downwards towards his crouch. He saw his little brother which was grown a little longer than before dangling in the air.

Hey, there brother when did you grow ha! No, What the hell he is thinking?

He glanced around him and soon saw a lady clad in a black dress sitting on the floor sweating. But when he looked at her face it nearly made John's heartbeat stop. He was bedazzled by her beauty. She has a face that could make every other woman resentful of her. It was holy and bewitching. Her eyes were deep-set almond, pink colour iris and had an enchanting and magnetic effect. Whenever her eyes blink it presented a presence of spring. Her hair was soft and thick, reached her waist and was purple. Her nose was upturned and was cute. Her lips were silky soft and rosy honeyed. They were just inviting him to ravage her.

Ambrosia came to her senses, stood up and concealed her face with the gown's hood.

(Tsk) John clicked his tongue. He wanted more but came back to his sanity as well. He bowed towards her " I'm sorry." He was wrong in the first place. Why did I behave like that? That was not him.

She didn't understand him at first but soon did through his gesture. It was quite embarrassing when a naked man apologizes.

She waved her hand at me gesturing to me that it was okay. Then she waved her hand towards me and something changed inside me. I comprehended an unexplored language.

"Hello, my future husband." She spoke to John checking his reaction. Especially down there. Which was almost hardened.

This language was the first time he heard but he understood her crystal clear. But what did she say, Her future husband? He gave her a dubious look.

(sigh) She was at ease that he didn't make an issue about it. She again looked at his little brother which made her blush.

Ambrosia conjured some proper clothes for John to wear as he was nude or better to hide his jewels.

John saw clothes materialise in the air which gave him a surprise. The moment these clothes fell, the air in the room sailed towards John's naked body. Finally, he got it, why the clothes appeared. He awkwardly moved toward the clothes, picked them up and moved to the corner to dress.

As he was dressing unknowingly, he was eyed by Ambrosia's intimate unseeable eyes.

After he dressed up he turned toward her. " Can you do a favour by telling me where is this place and what I am doing here naked?" He genuinely wanted to know the answer to this question.

"Before I answer your questions, let me introduce myself. My name is Ambrosia Chanda. I'm a God tier being. Others know me by the name of Goddess of Lust or Love." She introduced herself gracefully.

Ambrosia walked towards him. Lay one hand on his shoulder. At the moment of her touch, both of them vanished from the room.

They both appeared in a large room. Which seemed to be a bedroom.

" How did you do that? And what do you call yourself goddess?" I(John) asked.

"Please make yourself comfortable, before I start answering you're every question!" she said gesturing toward the bed. I walked towards the bed and sat on it. Why did she bring me into a bedroom?

She also sat beside me on the bed and faced me.

"Now let me answer your question one by one. First, this place is my home which is on a planet called Pink Paradise. Because everything here is almost pink. This whole planet is my property and I control it at my will."

" Next for why you were naked, well you see I just gave you a second life. In other words, I revived you. I brought your soul from your universe to mine. So, when the soul has been revived and formed a solid body it will be naked just like a newborn." She explained to me. I did get what she said but how?

"But how? Wait you said from my universe to yours, what does that mean?"

Ambrosia explained this to me in detail. So this is what I understood. There exist only one universe. But some powerful gods billions of years ago argued among themself who will control the universe. This argument changed to a galaxies war which brought chaos. The war lasted for millions of years, many races vanished in time and many galaxies were destroyed. Witnessing this finally all the sides compromised, debated and came to a solution. They decided to split the universe into many mini-universes. They were then controlled by different alliances of gods and goddesses.

The mini-universe he lived in was named Hodie Universum(Today's Universe) and the universe he is in now is called Deas Paradiso (Goddess Paradise).

"For how I revied you, I did with the help of magic. I'm able to use it because of my genes and the wisdom that I got from my lineage and surroundings. In the past life, you were a mortal human. Your species is not developed enough to communicate with mana. That's why you don't know the presence of magic." She cleared my doubt about why I didn't feel magic.

"Why did you bring me from afar universe and revived me. Is there a special reason?" I asked her to know what was her purpose to do that.

She looks at me without replying to me. From her posture, I could feel that whatever the reason is, it would be an extremely important one.

(sigh) She removed her hood. Her celestial face was unobstructed again and again I become breathless observing her.

"Do you like it?"

I nodded my head. Who wouldn't like her? "I love it. Your beauty can't be described in words." He said loud and confidently, directly gazing into her eyes.

Her lips curved upwards. She liked what I told her. Her chicks become a little rosy.

" I want you to be my husband." Finally, she said it. but when I heard her I slipped from the bed over the ground, in my mind. In reality, my mouth was wide open.

She lifted my jaw to close my mouth. "You don't want to?" She frowned her forehead.

"No, I would love to be ... No that's not what I should say... I mean why do you want me to be your husband" He asked in a panic, he couldn't believe that he has to experience such a situation in his life.

"Wait a minute... don't tell me you are carrying someone else baby and want me to be the father?" He gave her a questioning look towards her stomach.

"What! The audacity.." (smack) She slapped John towards the wall in anger.

"Grandma!" John was stuck on the wall flat and there was a glaring pulsing handprint on his right chick. His body slowly slumped down over the floor.

"Aaaa... I'm so sorry. I wasn't in my right mind." She ran towards him to help. She carried him to the bed again.

"I'm sorry. But you shouldn't say such a thing to someone without knowing anything." She healed his chick.

(moan) John's felt warmth on his chick, it felt good.

" Hehe. My mistake." he scratched his head. He didn't mind getting hit a few billion more times if she heals him.

Ambrosia felt that he has forgiven her." I not carrying anyone's child in my belly. In fact, I am a virgin, Yes they call me goddess of lust and love but the truth is what you heard. Now only two living beings know this truth in the whole universe." She remembered when she went to

an event organised for only goddesses from the Deas Paradiso, they all gossiped about how their(goddesses) men satisfied their(goddesses) sexual needs, how they have trained multiple men to fulfil their(goddesses) urges. They compared their men with other goddesses' men. And when they asked her about the same, she couldn't say that she was still a virgin, so she just made up stories about how she had only one man to satisfy her and he was better than every man in the universe in the bed. The movement she said that she dug herself into a hole, all the other goddesses requested her to bring him to the next event. And she has to agree to that.

"But if you're a god then you can get men way stronger and better than me, right?. I'm also sure that there are gods out there who would want to marry you." He knew himself better than anyone else.

She was glad to hear his response. She now has no doubt he was the perfect man for her. She said "Yes, you are right, there are stronger men but they don't have the characteristic that I require in my husband. That is they shouldn't get lusted by my beauty. Look at you, you didn't get lusted by my beauty. If they saw my face in front of them they will lose their mind and attack me to rape me then and there." She made a disgusting face talking about those sex varmints. Well, the actual problem was not in them but in her beauty which could attract anyone and produce lust for her.

" But look at you, you are here giving me the advice to find someone else instead of grabbing me. How modest and considerate you are for me." Every woman wants a husband who doesn't get swayed by other women's beauty.

"I searched everywhere. Finally, when I was passing by near your milky way galaxy I found a unique aura. It was yours. You were just born then and your parents left you near the trash. Then an old lady took you in her care. From then on I have been watching you grow, fight and finally die."

"All your behaviour and choices impressed me again and again. But I want to know what was that attack that you made at the last moment?" She saw him using some pulse attack which shouldn't be possible for a mortal like him.

"I don't know what you are saying. All I remember is I was in an experiment and it was so painful that I couldn't bear it any longer and I gave up. That's where I died." His memories of his last moment were still hazy.

"Don't worry maybe it's something related to your unique aura I talked about." She didn't question him any more.

"So, tell me will you be my hubby." She asked in anticipation.

"Hmm, You gave me a new life so I will do anything for you. Then will you be my wife?" I always pay back the favour that I receive 10 folds back.

"Yes!" She spread both her arms in the air making a cute but strong fist.

Then she launched herself at me, making my back lying on the bed.

She was on top of me. Her purple silky hair flowed downwards covering the sides of my face. I could only see her face, I knew she was expecting me.

Grandma your grandson is finally got a woman and soon is going to become a man.

6