Chapter 07 – Losing Virginity (R18+)
618 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you want protagonist to have a single identity or atleast two identities including a secret one?
  • Single
  • Multiple
Total voters: 20 · This poll was closed on Apr 28, 2022 07:38 AM.

John moved his left hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him. His right hand went to her face where he caress her face gently being careful to not ruin it.

"Mmm"

She welcomed his touch. She started biting her lower lips with her teeth.

John grabbed her chin and moved to plant a kiss on her lips. Soon they started kissing each other. He nibbled her both lips one by one. Giving them tender deep care. Slowly he used his tongue to attack her tongue. He sucked the sweet flavour that her tongue was discharging. They wrestled with their tongue.

They stopped kissing and moved apart which formed a string of saliva connecting to their lips.

John turned her around and now he was at the top. He started to remove his clothes, soon was completely naked and his thick and long dick standing upwards proudly showing itself to his opponent (Ambrosia).

She looked at his cock which was glaring at her and made her blush. Her pussy twitched in excitement, she couldn't wait to have him inside her. She made her clothes disappear with magic and now all she had on her was her purple erotic lingerie.

"You look beautiful."

He admired her. Softly kissed her lips again then moved towards her earlobes. Bit it a little at its end.

"Ahh, Haa Haa" Her breath started lasting long.

Then he kissed her gently and innocent neck, giving it a vacuum suck.

Moving down to her collar bone then finally her breast.

He measured them with his palms by holding them. They were large enough to cover his hands. Soon her bras were on the floor. And he could greedily gaze at perfect F-cup heavily milky bunnies.

"Cute" He complimented her.

In response, she pulled his face between her breast partition.

He smelled deep and could feel paradise's presence there. It was an amazing feeling.

" How are they? Do you like them? Because there are males who don't like this big breast." She asked him.

He pulled his face and took one of her erect nipples in his mouth and nibbled it. And another one was being pinched and played by his soft and long fingers.

"Yes, that's it...They have troubled me a lot... Punish them harder..." She got his answer from his action.

He kept punishing them repeatedly with kisses, bites, pinches and groping. Took hers both pink erected nipples in his both, rolled his tongue around her areola and sucked them, trying to milk her.

"Don't be stupid John... They will not secret milk unless I become pregnant." She liked his dum idea of milking her. Men will be men.

"I learned that there are cases where beast produces milk before lactation process." He kept sucking them but failed to get a reward.

Giving up he roamed down to her abdomen and then her navel planting millions of kisses. Then reached her most sacred area, which was protected by a piece of the beautiful panty. He smelled her there, a musky and erotic smell was around it which increased his anticipation to remove the covers.

He pulled her wet panties over her legs uncovering her pink flesh which was leaking holy liquid, the upper area was blanketed in the purple heart-shaped bushes. The view rosed his blood flow. He wanted to howl. But didn't, he thought it to be embarrassing.

John wrapped his arms around her two thick creamy, fleshy thighs and pulled her sacred area closer to his face.

"I heard from a military chef before you start eating the dish, you should eat it with your eyes, then through your nose and lastly your mouth."

"Then please judge me, master chef!"

"Gladly with honour!"

Feasting his eyes with the bottom view of her naked body was the voluptuous meal. Then came the step to eat her by his nose. He smelled her, she smelled like divine wine which could intoxicate any sane god.

Getting mentally drunk in her aroma, he moved to get physically drunk.

He licked her pink flesh. Started kissing them and using his tongue just like he did to her lips. She lifted her hips to give him more advantage. He pulled her closer and started licking every bit of juice he could mind.

"Yes! Chef eat me harder, don't let the soup go waste... Yes... Arghhh..." Ambrosia couldn't hold anymore and she squirted as she moaned aloud. She kept jolting in bliss. He licked every drop of her soup.

*Slurp* *Slurp*

"Tasty!...Magnificent... Bravo... What a dish you are!"

"Thank you, chef! ha... ha..."

" Now for your reward you get the mighty rod that will help to mash the stuffing easier and make them mushy." He gently lied her down on the bed but her legs were over his shoulders. Finally, he brought his massive 10-inch long reward and rubbed it over her pussy. Teasing her in agony.

Ambrosia always waited for this movement and she could wait anymore, she held her cock and pulled him in her. Her hymen tore and virgin blood flowed.

"Argh"

"Are you ok?"

" I'm fine. It will heal quickly. Don't stop moving." She said. He then started moving slowly back and forth. She was tight but warm and slippery inside.

"Ahh... This feeling... Now I know what they were talking about..."

"Huh?... Who?"

She told him about other goddesses.

" Then I need to thank them for bringing such precious women into my life."

"Stop mentioning those sluts. Keeps moving, your wife needs attention here."

"Yes, darling!" He will thank them later in future, but now, his care is needed here. He increased his pace and now he was pounding her deep.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

" Oooohh! This is soo... good. Yes! keep moving..."

*Pah* *Pah*

Her large breast giggled. He held her waist and kept fucking her. Whenever he pulled back her vagina would pull him towards her. She was sucking him in. They kept slamming at each other. Then he felt he was near his limit.

" I'm cumming soon..."

" Don't stop... Fill me up!"

*Paht* *Paht* *Paht* He gave one last thrust then it came.

"Cooominnnnng!"

"Ooooh"

He released his cum inside her. But he didn't stop and started hammering her in a new position.

He fucked her in a doggy position. Her thick butt giggled. Her breast chimed making delight beat. They kept fucked like bunnies, for hours trying different positions. Both of them were now getting experts at it. Who would say watching them that they were virgins just a few hours ago?

Even though John had a lot of stamina in his new body he soon (10 hours) got exhausted and could not move anymore. But he was still hard, which gave Ambrosia a chance to ride him like a cowgirl for another 3 hours.

John started begging her to stop he couldn't keep his hardon. His little brother was shivering in fear. His whole body was in pain. She was a sex demon.

Ambrosia stopped moving and came to her senses. She looked at him in worry. Then said something that made John faint on the spot.

"That's it? We only did it 20 times. You don't have stamina, you're weak." Those words were like death sentences to every man in the universe when they were in bed.

She saw him faint. I forgot that he just got reincarnated and he is still a lower rank mortal. He needs time to get stronger. I will apologise for hurting his feelings.

///////////

John woke up after sleeping for whole 20 hours. He found himself in the same room. He remembered what happened before he fainted. He smiled thinking about Ambrosia but soon felt disappointed in himself when he recalled her last words.

He looked around the room. His clothes were on the table neatly folded. He got up and dressed. Walked out of the room.

This place was marvellous, every corner was decorated with unique designs. Mostly pink colour. He walked around the hall enjoying himself. Soon came down through staircase which was divided in two ways towards the ground to the grand hall.

Sunshine was passing through the large windows in the side walls. Multiple beautiful flower vases were placed beside these windows. There was a large fireplace. It had the most beautiful decorations. It seemed to be an entrance to some royal palace.

He walked towards the entrance gate which led him out to the new world. Saw them in a pink fairyland. The breezes drifted through his hair and tickled his face. He inhaled fresh breath, it's more unadulterated than earth air. He continued walking forward. The grasses were pink, and exquisite flowers were surrounding every inch of the field. It was a scene from some fairytale.

He saw two big figures in front showing their rear end.

Anamika (White horse) and Calypso( Black Horse) sensed his presence and looked at him with a weird look, then looked at each other in confusion and shock.

"How did you get there Intruder?" Anamika asked.

" Yes, How did you get here?" Calypso spoke.

Anamika looked at Calypso in annoyance. She then looked at the man who seemed to be frozen.

"Haha, Look at him sis, he got scared of my aura and might that he froze." Calypso lifted her head and puffed her chest, feeling proud of herself.

Stupid sister. Anamika was afraid that someday she might get infected by her sister's idiotic mind.

"Hi there, beauties. You girls are soo magnificent. Are you two goddesses too?" He froze in astonishment to hear a speaking animal.

"Huh? Sister is that art of flirting that our mother spoke about?" Calypso asked her sister through telecommunication.

"I'm surprised that you still remember. But yes, it is the art of coquetry, one of the techniques that spies are trained to reduce their target's vigilances."

"Sister Anamika what should we do now? This is our first time facing such evil arts, I am afraid we would succumb to his wicked skill."

"Don't worry sis, when mother talked about such art she also spoke about how to face them and counter-attack."

" Ah, I too now remember sis. Yes, let's defeat this worm in his own game."

Ambrosia kept the little smile on her face with a flush on her white cheeks. "You are too kind handsome human. No, we are not goddesses."

Calypso also smiled which seemed to be a less smile more evil grin, as she viewed her white shiny teeth under her glossy big thick lips. And to show her rosiness she stopped breathing and raised inner pressure in her head. "We are unicorns, so it's in our genes to be gorgeous. By the way, I'm Calypso, a dark unicorn. This is my sister Anamika, a pure unicorn. May I know who you are?"

(Guide: To picture how Calypso try doing it yourself in front of a mirror.)

When he saw Calypso's weird face he felt chills and started sweating. Is she flirting with me? No, I must be out of my mind.

"Oh, I see that how it is. I'm glad, then you girls will become more gorgeous after evolving into goddesses. And my name is John, a human."

"Sis Anamika, Why do I have this Doki-Doki feeling in my chest when I heard him say that."

" You felt that too, I thought you were immune to dark magic arts. Then this only means that he is the supreme lord of dark magic and a male one. Yes, he must be a god from a different mini-universe, came here to court our mother."

"Then we have to stop him at all costs, even if we have to lose our life. We can't let him take our mother away from us."

"Let's attack together with everything we got." Anamika and Calypso readied them to charge.

"Stop you two!"

But they were interrupted by a voice, the voice of their mother.

"Great Mother!" They said out loud and looked towards a figure coming flying towards them. Ambrosia landed beside John.

"What were you two just going to do now." She asked in an angry voice.

Both of them panicked and shuttered to speak. They now knew this man was not an intruder but a guest of Lady Ambrosia. They both kneeled before her.

"Sorry great mother, We didn't know this person here was your guest."

" Yes great mother, we thought he might be an intruder who came from another universe to harm you."

Ambrosia listened to them. She got what happened and it was her fault for not telling them about John. No, it's John's fault, he wasn't expected to wake up this soon. She gave him a non-hatred glare.

"Get up. It's not your mistake, you were doing your duty. And keep guarding just like before."

They both got up. And were glad that their mother didn't punish them but still they were annoyed with the fact this situation happened. Both sisters turned to look at John with resentment in their eyes.

John was now being looked at by three angry pairs of eyes.

(cough) "Ambrosia, when I woke up I didn't see you beside me so I came to find you. I thought what happened last time was a dream."

Hearing what he said, Ambrosia's lips curved up. She was glad to hear his concern for her.

" Sorry I didn't expect you to wake so soon. And I didn't inform them as well." She pointed towards the sisters.

"Let me introduce you guys."

"We just introduced ourselves a moment ago!" John said.

"Did you mention our relationship to them?" She asked.

He awkwardly smiled.

"I thought so, anyway Anamika and Calypso meet my soulmate and my husband John..." There was a moment of silence.

"You should add at least add surname, it's pale to introduce you as only John."

"Then you should give me one." He looked at her ready to accept whatever name she came up with.

"Let's see... you were reborn with new looks then you should have a new name and identity... so how does Dante Apollo sound it means everlasting destroyer? After all..." She walked towards him and whispered in his ears " After all your purpose is to satisfy me in the bed and conquer me ain't it darling... fu fu fu" She giggled.

He was startled for a second there. Didn't expect her to come up with such a name for such reasons. But he was okay with it, it served his purpose. So he nodded to her in approval. He then looked toward the two mares who seemed to be in some shock.

"Let me reintroduce him, my husband, Dante Apollo."

Both sisters staggered and fell to the ground after hearing her.

" Great Mother... He is your husband?... How is that possible..." Anamika

"Yes, Great Mother... When did you marry him... Is he even worthy of you?... no, there is no man worthy of you!" Calypso questioned

"He is more worthy than anyone else can be. I love him and I chose him based on his character. He might be not the perfect man but he's the best. And we just celebrated a wedding ceremony yesterday." Ambrosia embraced John with both hands and laid her head on his wide and strong chest. "Right hubby?"

"Yes!" He hugged her through her waist.

Both sisters saw them, they knew nothing they could do to separate these new couples. They gave up. And used everything to digest what they heard just now.

( Author: From here I will be using Dante as Mc's name instead of John.)

They bowed their head to the newlywed duos. "We congratulate great mother on her wedding and pray for your happy life together. And same to our Great Father."

"wait... what are you saying... I'm no father to you!" Dante spoke startling Ambrosia in his embrace.

" No, you are like a father to us now that you have married our mother. Take care of your two daughters." They grinned in their minds. They will be the most filial daughters ever.

" No, you don't have to..." Ambrosia stopped him and whispered "Don't you worry darling, I know what they are planning. They will regret it." Her eyes curved like a half-moon. He prayed for their well being but soon thought his wife was a god herself, who should he now pray to. He gave up, let the fate decide.

"Hubby, let's go inside we need to talk about your future." She pulled him by his arms towards the fortress.

4