Chapter – 08- Getting A System (R18+)
332 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have a seat. Wait here I will make breakfast." She made him wait in the dining hall. The table was long enough for a big family to dine together.

 

In his life, this was the first time he was looking forward to the meals he was going to be served. Most of the time he made his meals or he just eat them from the military canteen.

 

Ambrosia has lived thousands of years. So, she would have dined on thousands of cuisines. Whatever she was cooking for him must be exceptional.

 

Ambrosia walked into the hall with a food trolley.

 

(gulp)

 

What made Dante gulp was not the food but Ambrosia herself. She was wearing an alluring purple apron obscuring her front, that's all she was wearing. He could see her large ample breast cleavage. And her two eye-striking erected moulded dots can be seen in front of the apron.

 

Ambrosia walked toward him with a nervous face. She proceeded to serve the food on the dining table. Removed the lid, revealing the food. It was chicken fried rice and a bowl of red soup.

 

He unwillingly moved his gaze from her to food. The aroma it was giving was pleasing. He picked up a spoon and had a mouth full tidbit of the rice.

 

"Mmm." Dante's eyes sparkled. He had another bite. He also drank the soup, he felt energetic after sipping it. It made his blood circulation better.

 

"This is delicious, Ambrosia! I didn't expect that a rice dish could be this delicious."

 

"I'm glad you liked it. Cooking is one of my hobbies. And while observing you on the earth, I also researched on different piles of earth cuisines."

 

He finished the dish on the plate. Looked at Ambrosia, asking for more. She of course with pleasure served more food.

 

"Burrrp" Dante leaned on the chair, rubbing his inflated tummy.

 

"Now that you have satisfied your hunger, It's time to satisfy mine." She licked her lips. Two red glittering hearts could be witnessed in her eyes.

 

"Wait I just had the meal. I'm not able to move"

 

"You don't need to!" She kneeled and crawled on her four under the table, then stopped in front of his crotch. Unbuckled his pants, then his undies.

 

"Tsk" She looked at his penis which was dangling but not erected. It was a disgrace towards her charm that it didn't react. She held it in her hands, it was about 6 inches long.

 

"I will wake you up!" She took it in her palm and gave it a few strokes. She also played with his balls. Pleasuring them.

 

"Hmm" He could feel the warmth of her hands. It started to react.

 

As she started licking it, his penis became harder and transformed into a dick.

 

She held it in her two hands but it was still not enough to cover it. And it was soo thick that her thumb and fingers couldn't touch each other while holding it.

 

Ambrosia gave it a sweet and sloppy kiss on its head. Then licked all the corners of it.

 

"Ambrosia if keep licking like that, I might blow in a few seconds." Dante was almost in heaven. He couldn't wait to explore. It was his first blowjob.

 

Ambrosia grabbed his balls and exerted some pressure. "If you dare release this soon, then your balls will explode next." She threatened him.

 

(Gulp) Dante forgot about releasing and was petrified from the threat he just received right now. This was the most vulnerable position a man can be in, at this situation their wife can demand anything and men has to comply with the demand, even if they are outrageous.

 

She continued playing with his dick. Finally started taking his thing in her mouth. Used her tongue to wrap around it. She could feel his pulsing thick warm nerves on her tongue, which made her soo excited that her love juice started leaking.

 

*Slurp* *Slurp*

 

"Ohhh"

 

She pushed further. She started swallowing him deeper. 3-Inch, 4-Inch, 5-Inch, 6-Inch. Now it became harder for her to breathe.

 

"Baby you should stop, don't force yourself" He spoke in concern and also to stop her, he couldn't hold much longer.

 

She continued without stopping. Showing she didn't hear him.

 

The dining hall was soon filled with the sound of slurping. She finally took his 10-inch long dick in her mouth. Giving him a deep throat blowjob.

Then released all out of his dick, then again took his entire thing.

 

His dick was been massaged by her inner throat muscles. Dante couldn't hold it any longer.

 

“I’m coming.” He released his load. His semen kept coming out for a half minute.

 

Ambrosia sucked every drop of semen. This was also her first time doing it. It looks like she passed with flying colours.

 

"That was great." He looked at her but found her eyes glowing more pinkly. "Ambrosia your eyes are glowing."

 

She gave him a questioning look, then something she remembered. She teleported him and herself to the bedroom.

 

Dante found himself in the same room, on the same sitting on his butt. Ambrosia was still on her four in front.

 

"Dante! I need to tell you something. I should have told you this sooner but I forgot to tell you. Now, please listen to me first, I know you will get mad at how absurd this sounds but try to understand me. Okay, darling?" Ambrosia genuinely forgets to mention one truth about this universe. She was mad at herself that she kept such an important thing to herself.

 

"Huh? What secret?... Fine I will listen to you first." Dante got surprised by how her mood swung from romantic to seriousness suddenly. He pulled his pant up and sat crossing his legs and folding his hand with a serious face. Giving her all his attention.

 

Ambrosia sat in seiza posture (Japanese formal way of sitting). She looked cute and sexy as her breast became more plumpy. He wanted to skip the talk, and just suck those ripened melons.

 

"Focus Husband!"

 

(cough)

 

"Yes, Wife!"

 

"This mini-universe is different from your mini-universe. Well, every mini-universe is different in one way or another. Just think of how each planet differs from the other based on its size, nature, elements, its neighbour planets."

 

"As I told you before the universe is a collection of these mini-universes. Each Mini-universe has its ruler. They are called gods/goddesses. "

 

"Then you are also the ruler right?" Dante asked.

 

"No, I'm not. Even though I gained Goddess in my name, it doesn't make me a goddess. I'm a Deity rank being in actuality."

 

" There are six major ranking in our power system which defines our status and strength in the universe. Every being can be diversified according to this ranking system."

 

"Lowest is Mortal which is given to beings holding a rank grade between F- to A+, then comes..."

 

Grade Ranking

Positions

F- to A+

Mortal

S- TO X+

Super Mortal

XF- to XA+

Immortal

XS- TO XX+

Demigod/Demigoddess

XXF- to XXA+

Deity

XXS- TO XXX+

God/Goddess

 

" Is there someone higher than God/Goddess ranking?" He asked.

 

"Yes, there is one being, we call him the Creator. He created this ranking. He also created a system that is assigned to all of us the living being when they get born. We call it the Universe System. It reveals to us our progress and current strength in words and numbers. You can say it displays everything about us. It also guides us to get stronger."

 

"Wait, If what you said is the truth then why didn't we humans on my planet get this system?" As Ambrosia spoke every being was granted a system but he and other humans on earth didn't have anything like that.

 

"That is where your God, the ruler comes in. Every Mini-universe is ruled by a God/Goddess, he/she has the power to administrate this system distribution. They can decide who can have the system from birth. And your M-universe(mini-universe) god excluded you people from your right to the system." She was not surprised at all as to why they were not granted systems for themselves.

 

This ruler sometimes just enjoys progress and the growth of living beings without the system's help. It is one way of entertainment for them.

 

"Don't think much about it. Every ruler has their thinking and way of doing. Now, let's talk about my M-universe goddess. Our Deas Paradiso is ruled by the Goddess of Life and Death, Idsyn. Her exact grade ranking is unknown. But she is capable to take all the deities in our M-Universe down without dying."

 

"So do I get a system as well?" Dante was interested to know his ranking.

 

"That's the problem here. You see Idsyn has this disgust towards all the men in the universe. It is said that her husband once cheated on her with another goddess from a different M-universe. So see as the ruler changed the qualification required to have a system. Only females and transgender can possess a system. As for males, they are not honoured with this privilege. At first, many past male system holders opposed her but they couldn't do anything against her. Which angered them further and led them to use violence to solve the problem. But they couldn't even harm her single strand of hair. In return, she slaughtered them all.”

 

Whereas many female rankers were actually in support of this. They have experienced how male dominant society was, so it was found favourable to change society and make it female dominant. At first, it was going great, a few powerful remaining males did protest but it came to nothing, but only being dead without a corpse. But as time passed things started to change.

 

A number of past systems holder males were slowly vanishing, no one knew what happened to them. Rumours spread that they have been killed by their enemies because these men could pass their genes to breed strong kins and strengthen their families.

 

And newborn males become nothing but ordinary mortal beings. Their only task was to donate sperms. And the only way they can become stronger was by training or relying on their bloodline. But this only could make them stronger to some extent.

 

So came the era where men compete above themselves to prove they are the best. No, they didn't fight with just their fists, but with also their wits. Men with good looks can do well in the entertainment industry and also have the advantage of getting married to a great woman. But after getting married, most of them became househusbands. They had to take care of children and cook food. Everything in this world got reversed.

 

Women joined high ranking jobs and most of them joined the galactic military.

 

Polygamy is there but only women can have multiple men as their husbands, whereas if a man wants multiple wives then they need to prove their strength. And that was only possible if you have a system or good face, skills or enough status in society.

 

She looked at Dante and said in a serious voice "And you Dante, with your handsome looks almost all of the women would want to bed you and marry you. Add you to their harem collection." She was choking to holding laughter.

 

Dante stared at her in shock. He couldn't believe there was such a world where he could get raped. Men here were expected to take care of houses, well nothing was wrong with it but still a bit weird.

 

She couldn't hold any more. She fell on her tummy as she burst out in laughter. "HaHa..." Kept rolling on the bed.

 

(Cough) (cough) Soon started coughing as her tummy started to ache from laughter.

 

Dante came to her and gave a few light pats on her bareback. But also glared at her.

 

Ambrosia sat again in front of him but this time bowing her head full of red face, still chuckling from time to time. She said in a mumbling voice "So-Sorry"

 

"Hmph" Dante grunted. But he loved her this side.

 

"But it's the truth, Dante! Just think of a beautiful woman on your earth. How many men would want to marry her?"

 

He didn't want to respond to her but he still gave a nod. Approving what she said.

 

"I get it, but tell me why do I need to get stronger?" That is what he needed to know.

 

"I will apologise for what I said to you yesterday. But it is the truth, you are a weak being and I want a man who can satisfy my sexual desires. Make me cry and beg to stop him in bed. He needs to be strong to protect me. It's not just me but other women who have this same thought also exist. Right now society might be women dominant but our instinct and feeling are still somewhat the same." She tenderly looked at Dante.

 

Dante couldn't deny that. He was born a normal man. His education and society have taught him how to treat a woman. He has to take care of her and protect her. It was in his blood and soul.

 

"What do I need to become strong?" Spoke with focused eyes, which were the same eyes he had when he was briefed for a suicide mission.

 

"Even though Idsyn restricted men from getting access to the system, she kept one door open for the men to get a system. She was sure that other goddesses will soon be against her decision of complete restriction. It was so because we, women, also had the desire to become mothers. And to get impregnated our partner needs to have a strong body and genes. If mortals were used to breed babies of immortals then the birth ratio would be almost nill. This will affect our population and reduce our overall strength."

 

"So, she gave us, the deities' authority to grant the system to a single chosen man. Every deity gets a minimum of one chance to grant the system. If we want more then a grand offering should be offered to the Goddess of Life and Death."

 

" And I have saved mine till now, waiting for the best man. So, I will grant you this system. Are you ready?"

 

She asked him. He thought for a while, then nodded his head in approval.

 

Ambrosia looked at him but in actuality was looking at a purple visual screen, her system. She moved her fingers in the air. Dante was confused at first about what she was doing but then he saw something in front of him.

 

A purple box displaying a message.

-------------

Goddess of Lust is granting you the right to get a random universe system. Will you accept it?

 

Warning- Any previous system will be removed and replaced by a new system if you possess any. And you will start from the lowest rank(Mortal) and all your past progress will be deleted.

 

YES NO

 

-------------

 

He looked at the question then at Ambrosia.

 

"Just touch where it's showing the yes option. You don't have any previous system so there's nothing to worry about."

 

He trusted her so he did as she said. He touched the yes option. It felt like touching a touch screen device.

 

--------------

Request for granting random system received.

 

Waiting for approval from the RULER OF THE MINI-UNIVERSE...

 

Approval Received.

 

Searching for a suitable system for the user from all the available systems...

 

Found a few systems suitable for the user. Selecting the perfect or the best possible system.

 

Found one system BLOOD AND WAR System.

 

Uniting the BLOOD AND WAR system to its user...

 

WARNING: INTERRUPTING THE PROCESS.

 

SPECIAL CRITERIA ARE MET WITH THE USER'S PROFILE.

 

Granting special system, EVOLUTION SYSTEM.

 

Uniting the EVOLUTION SYSTEM to the user.

 

1%.. 10%...26%...53%...89%...100%

 

The uniting process is complete.

 

Resuming unification of system with the user.

 

Found another system existence.

 

Overwriting the previous system with the BLOOD AND WAR system...

 

Not enough authority to overwrite the previous system.

 

Finding solution...

 

Found 1 solution...

 

Uniting the BLOOD AND WAR system with the host without overwriting the previous system.

 

1%.. 9%...21%...59%...78%...100%

 

The uniting process is complete...

 

Congratulations on becoming a system holder...

 

---------------

 

All this happened within a second. Dante couldn't react to it.

 

"It's showing 'Congratulations on becoming a system holder'. What should I do now?" He asked her.

 

" Great, to check your system say or think status and it will appear in front of you." She spoke in excitement.

 

"Oh, you can also show it to me, if you grant permission." She wanted to see what he got.

 

He thought in his mind to show her his status.

--------------------

Are you sure you want to show your profile to the being in front of you?

 

YES NO

-------------------

 

He selected option YES.

 

"OMG! " The moment Ambrosia saw his system she couldn't help but shout out loud.

4