Chapter 14: First Time With A Human
326 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Junipor never imagined her first time being taken like this, especially in this position. It felt unnatural, laying on her back, her legs intertwined around the humans hips, as his chest pressed firmly against her perky breasts. His hard pecks squeezed against her softer bosom, and yet he tried not to smother her with his weight. Junipor found it somehow tantalizing, and a little itchy, having her nipples scratch against his chest hair while he continued to thrust his manhood further inside her fertile crevices. 

      Junipor rather relished the idea of being on all fours, the way nature intended, but there was little argument for now. Caius seemed to like their current position, covering her in his scent with his overbearing musk. After a few minutes, Junipor was content enough, but only because their was a greater smell of eucalyptus in the air.

      Their tongues were writhing together, in a hot wet sensual dance. There was rarely time to catch her breath, and Junipor found herself panting uncontrollably in between slips of the tongue. When their lips finally parted, his words only made Junipor squeal in surprise.

      “Your so beautiful.” The declaration was difficult for Junipor to understand. She had never been called that before. He had a hand on her left breast, gently feeling the orb of flesh with affection. He seemed to admire her muscled belly, often feeling it with the opposite hand. She could feel him strobing a finger along her abdominal muscles, exploring the fine detail of her physique with delightful interest.

      The feeling of his member inside her warmth was strange. The alien pressure was sharp and painful at first, then agonizing as she felt him ripping and tearing the inner muscle. He halted his pace when he first noticed how she seized from the pressure. Only when Junipor was able to relax did he gently resume his grinding thrusts. In time the pain faded away, and was replaced by a budding pleasure in her loins. When her body responded to him in kind, her inner walls growing wetter with each thrust, Caius began to explore the depths of her warmth.

      The scented mist only grew thicker around them, and the humidity continued to rise, as the heat of their bodies joined the sweltering fever in the room. It was intoxicating, how each lungful of air alleviated the pain, and stirred their shared passions. Junipor felt lightheaded, and gripped onto the human tighter, fearing she would fall if she let go.

      The two of them grunted in feral pleasure, as the smell of their sweat laced bodies pined at Junipor’s senses. The feeling of his manhood spreading her wet folds, was unlike anything she ever experienced before, and as he delved deeper, Junipor screamed upon feeling the tip poking at a shallow spot. The two of them pressed firmly together, ivory flesh tingling against darker copper colored skin, as Junipor jerked uncontrollably from a released surge of euphoria. The build up of spasming pleasure finally tipped over, and Junipor’s vision fizzled into starlight as her eyes rolled back. The shockwaves were rapturous as her stomach clenched, her heart throbbed, and her limbs spasmed. Time stopped, and when the waves of climax receded, Junipor’s eyes remained fluttering for several seconds. 

      Caius groaned from the sudden tightness he felt around him. Each inch of him fought to slowly squirm its way inside like a seething hot battering ram. Junipor could feel him ruining her sacred temple, stretching her wide, and yet she could already feel another climax coming. It was so tight, and Junipor could feel his every vein pulsing inside her. The experience was rapturous, and spurred greater excitement in her gut. She could feel his internal rage building inside her, and subconsciously felt it her duty to alleviate his male aggression.

      As his grinding motions increased, it came with a viril, almost animalistic, desire for relief. Rather than a stiff rod ruining her insides, the feeling became one of blissful communion. The mans heat bonded with her, and it became difficult to differentiate his manhood from her own quivering muscle. To be filled by him was to know pleasure like never before. It was to know completion, to understand the meaning of becoming one entirely knew being.

      Time was lost, and the moment Caius finally released his essence inside her loins, tears of joy spilled down Junipor’s cheeks. His seed spilled deep, and she could feel it spreading quickly in her groin. The boiling heat caused her to twitch, her fingers and toes seizing sporadically. Caius groaned as her fingernails broke the skin of his shoulder blades. 

      Somehow they had the energy to continue throughout the night, his manhood never parting from her as they shifted positions. Their sweat coated the blankets as Junipor managed to get on all fours so that he could breed her more properly. Her breasts were swinging, her nipples tingling in the air, as Caius had his hands on her hips. 

      Despite how small her breasts were, their love making made them bounce in the air uncomfortably, and Junipor whimpered from the sudden pain of her mammaries swinging with each thrust. Caius seemed to notice, and was more than happy to reach over to cup them with his callused hands. Junipor moaned as she felt his manhood somehow growing harder when his fingers strobed her sensitive nubs. 

      By the time they were finally finished, too exhausted to move, the two of them lay in a pool of their own sweat, and shared love. Semen stained the sheets, and love juices covered their sticky skin. 

      Junipor coiled close to her human, letting her trail wrap around his back, and pressing her stomach close. His face nestled against her bosom, and Junipor found herself playing with the matt of his hair when she woke up at odd ends of the night. 

      Only when she awoke sometime in the morning, her head spinning and her groin inflamed, did Junipor grow alarmed with the human in her bed. While most the memories were but fading shadows before an oncoming light, the taste of his tongue was still in her mouth, and Junipor could feel his warmth spooling from her loins. 

      She looked down to see his manhood pressed against her stomach, and her first cogent thoughts were in wonder. How in the goddess’s name could that thing fit inside me!

4