Chapter 4- Kill the Distance
492 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later in the dead of night.

“Haaa….” Agni got into the hot springs to wash away the fatigue. “Haven’t had one of these for a while.”

Agni stretched out his limbs and closed his eyes to really enjoy the water.

“…Should have brought fucking sake.”

“Got you covered!”

“?” Agni turned to Leone in hand a bunch of sake.

“You mind if I join you!”

“…Can I get some of the sake if I say yes?”

“Of course! Sake tastes better with someone else!”

“Then hop on in.”

Leone then takes off clothes and as she was washing herself to get in, she spots a fancy shampoo bottle.

“Is this yours?”

“Hm? Oh yeah that’s mine.”

“I didn’t know you buy the good stuff! Have you always used it?”

“For about 4 years now, I got it when I was in the city, Essentiam in the west after killing a radical group that split off from the Revolutionary Army, I found a crate full of them in the warehouse, I assumed it was going to a rich person’s place, so I opened one and it smelled amazing, so I took the whole crate with me.”

“But you don’t smell like the shampoo thou?”

“Yeah…its due to something else…”

Leone washes herself and gets in.

“Fuwaaah~ this is nice!”

“Sure is.” Agni said as he takes his drink of sake.

“Oi pour me some!”

Both drank their fill enjoying the warm water and clear night sky.

“Hey…so did you read up on everyone here?” asked Leone.

“More or less, from what I got from HQ and Najenda.”

“Then you know my story, right? Do you think I’m fit to be an assassin?”

“…Truthfully yes.”

“Oh? how so?”

“You love kids, hence why you act as Lubbock, Akame, Mine and Tatsumi’s older sister. If The Empire weren’t so shitty, I would think you would become a Nursery Teacher.”

“Hmmm….” Leone then closed her eyes and rested her head, thinking of the other possible future she could have had. “How cruel of you…telling me a far to ideal and impossible future.”

“Well it’ll stay impossible unless we fix The Empire, isn’t that why you joined.”

A smile grew on her face before drinking more sake.

“Come on let’s keep this going!”

 

The next morning.

“Mm…ugh…my head?” Leone said as she wakes up with a hangover. “How much did I-?” she looks down to find herself naked with only her teigu on her and in a field of tall grass with her clothes stacked neatly nearby.

Leone gets up and clothed herself, she walked around until she found Agni on top of a pile of danger beasts all burnt to a crisp.

“A-Agni!” Leone shouted.

“Hm?” Agni turned to see a blushed Leone. “Your finally up.” he then went down to her.

“What happened last night?”

“You don’t remember? You drank all the sake I had and then you went around all naked licking me.”
“!!!” her face instantly grew red.

“Well now that your up we should get going, I’m sure everyone is wondering where we went.”

As Agni was walking back Leone followed in suit but slower and her mind racing.

‘D-did I actually mark him! I can smell it on him to, so he wasn’t lying,!!’ Leone started to grab her head in embarrassment. ‘Ill get him!! Ill show him who’s better at sneak attacks!!!’ she said as her heart skipped another beat.

14