Chapter 11 – Saving Brianna From Trouble [ Brianna’s POV: 1st Person Perspective ]
31 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
So, do you like the story currently? If you do, kindly leave a review and opinion about what you have read till now. Also, I will probably have to lessen the amount of new chapters posted daily as I want to save a bunch of chapters first before posting them batch by batch. That's all and enjoy reading!

My past could be considered normal if you exclude the standing and power of my Lewis family in the country but my family consists of four: My father, mother, and my older sister. They were the kind bunch of a family and did not abuse their power and they were not arrogant.

My sister is a famous agent who is beautiful but she is a battle addict. But that was in the past since the world is mostly peaceful today so she retired and married her husband which happened only 3 months ago.

Meanwhile I continuously work hard to make my business grow even further and become well known worldwide. I also have a fiance who is Richard Davidson, future heir of the Davidson Family which is a partner to our family. He really is a kind and loving guy and I also loved and trusted him until one day…

“Are you that excited for our date, babe?” Richard told me with a sweet tone of voice.

“Yup, it’s been so long since our last outing after all. I’ve always been like this in the past whenever our school would have field trips. I would get excited and could not sleep at night.” I replied to him lovingly

“So you weren’t able to sleep last night?” He told me while chuckling a little bit while I nodded my head. After a while, we finally started our outing and Richard decided to stop by a hotel for the night since he said that our destination is a bit far.

He did not tell me where we were going and decided to keep it as a surprise so I just reluctantly sigh and waited for his surprise. But one thing I didn’t know was that his surprise was not a good one and would change my life forever.

Before I could go to bed, someone grabbed me from behind and put a cloth on my nose filled with a weird smell. After seconds of struggling, I passed out. When I woke up, I saw that my hands were tied up from the corners of the bed and I could see Richard looking at me with a lusty grin.

“Well, did you enjoy my surprise?” He told me while gazing his eyes full of lust within my naked body. “Stop this right now! Why are you doing this to me!?” I shouted back at him with tears leaking in my eyes.

“Oh it’s nothing really. I just wanted to use you to control your family, and I waited for years before I could finally one day do this to you so I will surely enjoy this. Men, come in.” He said to me while calling in his men.

“Make sure you record everything while we enjoy her body so as to keep her from telling her parents.” He reminded his men and started unbuckling his belt. I was now practically crying out loud for help but no one came to help me from my call.

They finally raped me and exchanged my body one by one. I did not know what was happening and my tears ran out from crying too much until suddenly… *Boom!* The door of the room was blasted and I could see my bodyguards beating Richard and his men up. I could also see my sister, coming inside the room with rage as she furiously beat Richard up.

She brought her knife and started cutting Richard’s testicles, completely turning him into a eunuch. Hoarse cries could be heard in the room but no one answered for his pleas of help as he shouted. Melianne also did the same to the other men, torturing them before killing them.

After this event, our family started fighting the Davidson Family, swearing that they would not rest until they completely destroy their family.

Sadly though, because of the laws of the country and the Richardson Family bribed the court judge to determine him as not guilty during the court hearing, we were not able to destroy the Richardson Family through illegal and legal means as our family and theirs were on par with heac other.

Even if we paid someone to kill the entire family, they could not do it because they have skilled fighters on their side acting as bodyguards and could not make the news be known publicly as it would completely ruin our name's family, and it would give us more problems instead.

Also because of that event, I became completely cold to everyone, especially men but with the exception of my family. That happened years ago, and now he was starting to come in my direction again. That bastard, Richard.

“Mind toasting with me?” He raised his glass of wine up while trying to give me another glass. “No, stay away from me before I call for the security and have you removed from the party.” I coldy said to, almost wanting to kill him because of his act of being close towards me.

“Oh come on, you wouldn’t want me sharing your private videos from back then, would you?” He whispered to me with a threatening tone of voice.

“You bastard!!” I shouted at him while accepting the drink and pouring it to my mouth with no choice just to stop him from blackmailing me. I could not think properly because of what I am feeling today, but I never thought that he would drug my drink so I started feeling weird and my body feels hot.

My body wobbled and my vision became blurry when I saw someone before my eyes. He has silver hair, but some are gray due to his age. He has glasses on his face but it could not cover his sharp eyes.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, you might regret it after all.” He spoke in a cold tone, warning Richard from what he did to me. The man was Sir Lucas and it looks like he was trying to protect me and get me out of the tight situation.

I don’t know if it’s just because of the drug but my heart started beating fast when I saw the look on his face when he warned Richard. He clenched his hands tight on Richard’s shoulders until I heard a cracking sound.

“Ahhh! Look at what he did, just LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MY SHOULDERS! Security, men, kick this man out right now!” He shouted crazily, attracting the attention of others.

Richard's men came in quickly and started punching Lucas, but he managed to dodge flawlessly while countering with punches and kicks, sending Richard's bodyguards flying. The surrounding people were shocked by the power of Mr. Lucas' punch, making them open their mouths wide.

The security came in but instead of kicking Mr. Lucas out, they had a look of fear for a moment then started coming towards Richard and dragged him out of the party.

After the series of events that happened, I started leaning my body on Mr. Lucas, asking for his help. “My body feels hot, please help me.” He hugged my body and carried me outside the building and went to a hotel room.

I started caressing his face uncontrollably because of what I was feeling today. I was starting to become horny when I smelled his scent, and so I started undressing myself. He panicked for a bit but calmed himself down, stopping my actions and placing his hand on my forehead.

Slowly, the hot feeling on my body calmed down and I fell asleep.

I slowly woke up, raising my body from the bed. I could see Mr. Lucas sleeping on the chair beside my bed to guard me. I stared at his face in a daze, and did not notice him staring back at me.

Awkward silence filled the room and when I found out what was happening, I quickly shook my head and felt my face heating up, feeling embarrassed about what I just did.

“Are you feeling okay now?” He asked me with a smile and concern on his face. “Yes, I’m very sorry for the inconvenience last night. Maybe I could pay you back today if you are free, Mr. Lucas?” I replied back to him while I remembered what happened last night.

I started feeling very embarrassed and my face blushed wildly, contemplating what I had done that night. Mr. Lucas started laughing a bit, then spoke back to me. “Don’t worry, what you are probably thinking right now did not happen that night. I only gave you medicine so that your body would calm down. Also, no need to be formal, you can just call me Lucas.”

I felt relieved and at the same time a bit disappointed but I did not know the exact reason. I then excused myself as I started to dress up. After that, we went to a restaurant to treat Lucas for his act of saving me last night.

 We then talked about partnering up at our businesses and after a while, he spoke to me about something with a serious look on his face. “I have a proposal for you, besides the one about our business. Since you already mentioned our partnership, I have something in return for you.”

He then asked me, “Do you want revenge? I really don’t know about the history between you and Richard but If you want, I can make him and his family silently disappear from the face of the earth without the consequences. In simpler terms, I want you to be my subordinate and in exchange I want you to absorb your business with mine, turning it into one completely giant company.”

I then seriously thought about his proposal, but still agreed after a while. It has been way too long since I wanted Richard and his family gone but could not do so because of the laws and him always getting bailed out from jail. I wanted to pay him back tenfold for what he has done to me.

“I want to, but just how are you going to do it?” I asked him with curiosity.

1