Chapter 13 – Killing Richard
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Richard Davidson’s POV: 3rd Person Perspective ]

Richard woke up from his sleep after all the ruckus that he had caused from last night’s party. As he remembers the humiliation that Lucas gave to him, he grits his teeth as he spoke to himself crazily.

“Damn, damn, damn, damn YOU! It’s your fault that I got humiliated. I will make sure to return this tenfold, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?” He shouts as he picked up an object near him and threw it away, while starts smashing and completely destroying everything and anything he can see,

It would seem like he has gone crazy from all of the happenings from his life, and the most unforgettable thing he experienced was that time he got his little brother down there to get sliced out from his body because of Brianna’s older sister, Melianne who completely turned him into a eunuch.

Because of that, he would never be able to have an heir when the time comes, and that thought alone drives him insane. After letting himself go wild, he finally started to calm down and he picked up his phone from the table as he called his father.

*Buzz, buzz, buzz*

The call was picked up from the other side as he hears his father ask about what happened. “It looks like that bitch Brianna has got herself a knight in shining armor and got my bodyguards beaten up and me getting kicked out from the party.” He told his father with an angry tone in his voice.

“So why did you touch that lass again when our family has gone into deep trouble from the past, huh?! Why can’t you just use your stupid brain for once and not make trouble for myself to clean!” His father, Douglas Davidson strongly berated and shouted back at him for bringing him another trouble.

“Well anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I want to get revenge against that person, Lucas. You know him?” Richard asked Douglas.

“Lucas Riel, the owner of the New Beginnings Jewelry Shop? Yeah, I’ve heard about him.” Douglas replied back.

“I think something is weird about him. His fighting skills are way too overkill, I mean, can you even punch someone with ease and send them flying hard across the room?” Richard asked his father.

“I have seen some top martial artists that could do that through pure skill. It’s just that those kinds of people are rare to find.”

“Well the thing is, the pure power of that punch even managed to break the wall you know?! The bodies that flew across the room destroyed the walls where they landed on, do you think that’s normal?!” Richard shouted, even started to become nervous about what he should do when his opponent this time is a complete monster.

Silence lasted for a while, when Douglas responded with a “I got it, I will handle this so you don’t have to worry about it. Anything else?”

“Yes, also I want Brianna kidnapped again but I don’t-AGHHHCK! *call ends*” Richard responded when he saw someone slice through his neck. He was scared and managed to shout but his voice got cut out by the blade that passed through his neck.

His body dropped down on the floor along with his phone, with a horrified look on his face. It seems that Bam finally managed to kill him after getting rid of other people around the house.

Bam’s face paled as his hands started shaking and was followed by himself puking out all what he ate before the mission. After completing his mission, he started to call Lucas to report on him about the completion of his mission.

Here is what actually happened before he completed his mission:

[ Bam’s POV: 3rd Person Perspective ]

After waiting for a while for the extra details, he finally received it through a message on his phone. It states there that the target is the entirety of Davidson Family, especially the father and son duo Richard and Douglas Davidson.

Bam then remembered Lucas' teachings, that he should not underestimate his enemies even if they are only normal people as no one knows what would happen in the future. After remembering that, Bam finally started to plot out a plan carefully and thoroughly so as to not give his boss new problems.

He then finally goes to the target’s mansion as he sneaks outside. He calmed down his breathing and held his breath, he started dashing from his hiding spot and used his kukri blades as he sliced through the necks of the guards surrounding the entire entrance of the mansion.

After that, he stopped for a while, continuing with determination found within his eyes as he said to himself, ‘Continue!’ to give himself more motivation and not stop.

After he silently entered inside the mansion through the backdoor so as to not gather any attention, somehow someone was at the backdoors, catching him off guard as he quickly covered the maid’s mouth, managing to stop her in time before shouting.

The maid struggled for a while until she finally calmed down as Bam kept reminding her to do so. He let her go and told her to get out of the place as it would soon be filled with corpses.

The maid nodded as she went back to get her baggage and silently walked out of the entrance of the mansion. Bam traversed the entire mansion to check for more innocent people and did the same to them. After clearing out the mansion, he finally went back and started to get rid of every member of the household.

He started with the wife of Douglas, as he silently sneaked outside his wife’s door as he saw some people guarding the door. With his blade in his hand, he quickly swings his hand towards the guard’s neck, leaving him unable to produce a sound while being killed. He slowly opened it, making sure no creaking noises were being produced by the door.

He then saw two women, the first is the wife while the second is her personal maid. It seems like they were discussing something about being able to successfully sell drugs in some special location within the city. He heard all of this as he creased his brows, in one fell swoop, he swung his blade towards the two women’s neck.

They tried to scream but were not able to because the blade in Bam’s hand was too fast for them to react to. Their heads fell from their bodies, as they dropped to the ground.

‘Last obstacle is finally cleared, the only person left inside this mansion is the target himself. I have to do this quickly.’ Bam thought to himself as he quickly sneaked towards Richard’s room.

After reaching towards his door, he saw another guard as he quickly killed him without any additional thoughts and just wanted to get the job done. After that, he opened it slowly without making any sound. 

He could see a completely messy room, and Richard murmuring something to the phone. He could not hear what he said so once Bam checked the entire room, before he was able to dash towards Richard, he saw that Richard managed to notice him so before he was able to shout, he quickly ran and swun his blade to Richard’s neck, intending to kill him in one hit.

Richard panicked and shouted but was cut off, his phone fell to the ground and his call was turned off as his head followed through the ground with a terrified expression on his face.

After getting the job done, Bam was now panting heavily, his face pale as he vomited out his food from the morning. He finished his vomiting as he slowly relaxed, his face still pale and his hands still shaking while stained with his enemies’ blood.

He finally started to quickly clean the entire mansion quickly and so another hour has passed since then. He held his earpiece as he reported to Lucas about the mission with a shaky voice. 

“Boss, the mission was ac-accomplished, no evidence was left behi-hind but… I spared the innocent ones.”

Bam heard a sigh from the other end of his call. Lucas then slowly reminded him about his punishment if some problem happens so could only nod along and agree to what his boss was saying.

After ending the call, he calls his subordinates about something else. “Make sure you check for news about Douglas Davidson as well as the Lewis Family in case that some situation occurs.”

After ordering his subordinates, he ends the call as he finally disappears within the vicinity of the mansion to go back to his home and relax, leaving it completely empty as if nothing happened within the place.

A day has passed when Bam receives bad news from his subordinates. “Boss, this is an emergency. It seems that the young miss of Lewis Family was kidnapped and is being held hostage on the Hemolin Islands. We are waiting for your orders.”

Bam stood up from his bed as he asked loudly, “What is the cause of this event, do you have any information about it?”

“Boss, it seems that before Ms. Brianna was kidnapped, a maid from the Davidson Family was kidnapped first so the cause of this is probably the maid who gave the information.”

“Okay, okay, just wait for further orders, I’ll call my boss and tell him about it.”

He hurriedly ends the call and calls Lucas to tell him about the bad news. Lucas was shocked about the news as he orders Bam to send some personnel to follow Lucas’ orders. Lucas also warns him about his punishment, telling him to wait while he handles the problem. 

Bam accepts his punishment as he realizes that he was at fault anyways for letting the maids go instead of knocking them out. He would not kill them as he could not bear to do so, thinking that it would affect his conscience if he kills the innocent and he might lose his humanity in the process.

1