Chapter 18 – Brianna & Melianne Visiting
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week has passed since Lucas reached Peak Physique Refinement Realm and he was currently managing his business online, reading and answering emails, and doing whatever that makes him busy.

He reverted his disguise back to his normal form, making him completely relax his abilities as well as his mind.

*Ding dong*

The doorbell rang, making Lucas stand up to open the door, curious to see who visited him. He checked through the peephole to see the guests and he saw both Lewis sisters Brianna and Melianne.

‘How could I have forgotten that I invited them to come to my apartment.’ Lucas face-palmed himself, completely forgetting about their visit.

He opens the door and welcomes them in, only to see them stare at him with shocked expressions, and falling in a daze.

Both of their faces were slowly turning red, unable to leave their gazes away from his face, as well as his entire body.

Lucas was puzzled why they were just standing there and not entering when he suddenly remembered that he did not put on a disguise and is currently on his normal form, which has changed a lot because of his cultivation.

“Hey, hey!” Lucas shook them, waking them up from their trance. Now that they both noticed what they had just done, their faces completely turned red, like an orangutan’s ass.

“O-oh, pardon my intrusion.” Brianna said while stuttering, totally embarrassed from her previous actions.

“Pardon my intrusion.” Melianne did the same with a blank face, showing a bit of an uncomfortable look on her face while trying to forget what she just did.

Lucas chuckles and smiles wryly, closing the door and attending to the Lewis sisters. A few seconds of silence passed by, being broken by Melianne as she initiated the conversation.

“Anyways, I just want to ask how we are going to proceed about the abilities you just made us witness. To be honest, I’m also a bit curious about your powers but it’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it.”

“Me too, can you teach us how you got those powers and if we could get one as well?” Brianna also replied with excitement on her face as she was quite an avid fan of cultivation stories and wanted to also try it for herself.

“*sigh* Okay, since you want to know about the topic and you are already involved in the whole ability wielder situation, it would be best for me to teach you how to get these abilities so that you can protect yourselves whenever you’re in deep trouble.”

Lucas explained to them about the current situation of the world, how ability wielders actually exist in real life and are just hiding in plain sight, and talked about the cultivation realms.

The talk lasted for hours, with Brianna and Melianne both asking questions to satiate their curiosity.

“Okay, now that you have no more questions, it’s time that I teach you how to gain abilities since both of you are now my subordinates.” Lucas said to them while thinking about what abilities he should teach them.

After a while of thinking, he decided to just ask them what they were competent in. “I can’t think of any ability to teach you. Do you have anything you are good at so that I can have some idea what to teach you?”

“Well as you know, I’m good at fighting so you can give me anything really.” Melianne said first, followed by Brianna.

“I’m probably the exact opposite of my sister. I have no idea or experience about fighting at all.”

“*sigh* Since you don’t even know how to fight, I might as well focus on you first. I will be contacting someone to train your fighting skills so you better do what your teacher wants you to do. As for you Melianne, since you already know how to fight, I will just give you a basic body tempering technique which improves your physique and sharpens your mind, making you be able to comprehend about your powers more.”

Melianne nodded, agreeing to what Lucas said. Lucas then went to his bedroom to pick up his phone, calling his subordinate Bam.

*ring ring ring*

“Hello boss, any orders?” Bam said casually on the other side of the call.

“I want you to send someone to teach a new subordinate of mine how to fight. Send someone with the best fighting ability on your group and with a lot of experience.”

“Okay boss, any more orders?”

“Also, send a report regarding the current status of the guarding agency so that I can have the idea about the next steps about it.”

“Noted, boss.” Bam ends the call, while Lucas exits the room and went back to the living room to talk to the Lewis sisters.

“Anyway, I have already assigned an instructor for you to learn so you should get ready tomorrow. Also, Melianne, come here for a bit.”

Melianne moved closer to Lucas as he raised his hands and pointed a finger through Melianne’s forehead, sending her the important knowledge about his Body Tempering technique.

“You should try doing it here while Brianna is watching so that she could have an idea and would be prepared when the time comes for her to cultivate herself. Also, prepare yourself for the incoming pain once you start.” Lucas ordered.

Melianne nodded and sat down on the couch and leaned on the back of the couch, completely relaxing while focusing her mind completely.

Lucas also did not forget to unseal her soul, allowing her to train properly without any hardship.

After a while, Melianne managed to circulate the energy around her, using the sun as her source of energy.

She was waiting for the incoming pain when suddenly, she screamed while enduring the searing pain that she was currently experiencing. Lucas reminded her to stay strong and endure, as it would give her a lot of benefits once she manages to completely circulate the energy around her body.

Her technique was different than Lucas as her technique completely relies on the heat energy of the sun, allowing her to have the ability to control fire while Lucas gathers the purest form of cold and heat energies, washing his body from impurities and strengthens himself.

After a while of cultivation, Melianne's body was turning red, her body was producing steam from all the sweat her body was excreting. She endured the pain for a while until she was finally getting used to the burning feeling.

Hours and hours passed when Melianne finally finished her round of cultivation as she opened her eyes, which became sharp.

"Now that you are done, you should take a rest. Don't force your body to cultivate a whole day as it would not make you any stronger and would instead just damage your body." Lucas said to Melianne, reminding her of the consequences of over-cultivation.

Melianne and Brianna both stood up and thanked Lucas for teaching them. "Thanks a lot Lucas. You should also visit our home when you have the time, okay?"

"Yeah sure, don't worry about it." Lucas replied back. The Lewis Sisters finally left his apartment, leaving him completely lonely.

'It's gotten kinda quiet around here. Hmm, well whatever, I'll just listen to music.' Lucas thought to himself as he stood up to go to his room and listen to music, completely relieving him of his boredom and loneliness

0