Chapter 20 – Talking About Future Plans
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Bam’s POV: 1st Person Perspective ]

These past few months, it has become quite boring as my tasks were just repetitive, starting from organizing and reporting the status of my company to Boss Lucas, as well as training continuously so that I could become more useful to my boss.

About the school part, actually I have already graduated early as I have learned all the important stuff immediately so my boss contacted the school administrator to prepare a test for me so that I could graduate high-school early.

The college bit was unimportant as Boss Lucas just manipulated the situation, granting me a fake diploma so that I would not waste anymore time and just completely focus myself on becoming more powerful and leading the agency.

Today though, the Boss suddenly called me for unknown reasons.

*Ring ring ring*

I picked up the phone as Boss’ voice started booming from the speakers of my phone. “Come to my place today, I will be introducing you to my new subordinates. We will talk more about my orders once you arrive.”

I responded, agreeing to my boss’ orders as I ended the call and ready my stuff so that I could leave immediately. A few minutes of driving and I finally arrived at my boss’ apartment. I rang the doorbell as the door opened, what greeted my sight was a beautiful and mature looking woman.

I came inside as I was getting introduced by my boss. It seems like the woman was the eldest daughter of the Lewis Family.

“Good day to you! I’m Bam, Boss Lucas’ first subordinate.” I said to her with pride showing from my voice.

*chuckle*

She seems to have noticed it and chuckled as she introduced herself to me as well. “Nice to meet you too, you can just call me Melianne.” 

“Now that you have introduced yourselves to each other, it’s time that I tell you the contents of this meeting today. First of all, Bam. I will show you the correct way to get stronger as you seem to have not even known how to cultivate. Here is some knowledge about cultivation, so make use of the time and cultivate here while we wait for Melianne.”

I nodded as he placed a finger at my head, and I received the required knowledge to start cultivating. Even though my Boss already tempered my body, I have truly not yet entered the “Physique Refinement” Realm.

So I started cultivating my sitting down with my back leaning against a wall and relaxing my body. I focused my mind as I started to cultivate the available energies around me. The only available energies around me, albeit just faint in amount, are heat energies that came from the sunlight.

But I decided to do it differently. I started to think of a way to make my cultivation more unique. Since my boss used the << Quickspeed Stretch Manual >> on my body, I decided to do something that would improve my speed and agility.

With my mind, I separated the components of the sunlight, separating the heat and light energies. I used the light energies to wash my body away from its impurities, and decided to make the goal of becoming the fastest human, capable of turning my body into light, pass through everything, and granted with the ability of the speed of light.

But sadly for now, that is just a mere pipe dream but at least I have started to use that path as my guide. My body started glowing as the impurities within my body were eliminated and were replaced by the light energy.

While I was cultivating, Boss Lucas and Melianne started chatting about something, yet I did not notice it as  I am focusing my mind only towards cultivating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Lucas’ POV: 3rd Person Perspective ]

As both Lucas and Melianne waited for Bam to finish his cultivation, Lucas decided to talk about the other thing that he wanted to talk about for a while now with Melianne. 

“While he’s cultivating, it’s time to talk about your matter. You see, I was planning to create a new army with you as its leader, but I want to make it grow from within the shadows and not appear in any sort of company or business. Your army shall be my warriors that will graze through all enemies appearing within its path.”

Lucas said with a glorious tone in his voice. Melianne was stunned by his intonations as it appeared like he was mighty and glorious but somehow, she found him a bit funny and cute as she laughed for a bit.

“What’s wrong, why are you laughing?” Lucas said as he felt a bit embarrassed and his face slowly became red bit by bit.

“Hahaha, I don’t know either but you just seemed funny to me.” Melianne said with a bit of tears from her eyes.

“Phew, back to the topic, I guess I will comply with you. You are my boss after all.” Melianne said, agreeing to Lucas’ wishes.

“Okay, since you agreed then let’s start planning.”

Lucas started telling Melianne about his plans for the army as they started a long conversation. Lucas decided that he would make it a bit different from the “Sword Of Riel” as this time, he decided to make this army and cut it in half.

The first army will be for pure offense, while the second will be the opposite, which is the defense. The first army will be more about physical combat, as he will have to train their bodies and teach them how to fight with weapons. The second army, however, will focus more on long distance magic and apply defense for his first army.

After speaking for hours, they both finally came up with a plan and just in time, Bam finished with his cultivation. Lucas also decided to tell his plan to Bam so that he would be able to know what his next steps will be.

*Ding dong*

Along the way to their conversation, the doorbell rang as Lucas went up and opened his door to be greeted by Brianna. “Oh, so this is where you were all along huh?” She said with a seemingly grumpy look on her face.

Lucas did not know why her mood became this way but he decided to ignore it and let her in so that he could finally teach her how to cultivate. After introducing her to Bam, he passed to her the required knowledge for cultivation, the same as Bam so that she could finally become stronger.

After receiving the information, she lay down and focused her mind to start cultivating. Lucas used his << Atomic Vision >> as he molded her soul, making it loose so that Brianna could start cultivating with ease.

After waiting for hours, Brianna finally finished her cultivation which seemed a bit longer so Lucas warned her about over-cultivation. “You should not over-cultivate as it would only damage your body more instead of making it more powerful.”

Brianna agreed as her eyes became cold. She now tries her magic as she generates frost from within her palms, and because of that, the room’s temperature seems to become a bit lower. Meanwhile, Melianne countered and circulated her heat energy, reverting the room’s temperature back to normal.

Testing out her abilities further, she waved her hands as small diamond-shaped icicles quickly formed and launched towards Lucas’ apartment wall.

*Shclink shclink shclink*

Melianne started melting her sister’s icicles as she saw that she damaged Lucas’ room because of her pure excitement.

“Hahaha, yes! I have powers! Look sis, I have developed my own powers as well.” Brianna jumped around with joy and a beaming smile formed across her face as she boasted her newly gained ability to her sister, which smiled along, feeling proud for her sister.

“Okay, you have already destroyed my room! Enough about that, it’s time that you know about the events that will take place next.” Lucas scolded Brianna and started to explain about his future plans, just like what he did to Melianne and Bam.

0