Chapter 22 – Eliminating Duke Boston Avery
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the others were busy preparing for the army creation, I was stuck inside my apartment, tending to my own stuff such as my businesses and my training. I was really being held back by my bottleneck and could not think of a way to move further.

I was pondering about how I should solve my problems when another one was added into my list. *Ring ring ring*

“Lucas, we have a bit of an issue here.” Brianna said in a hurry.

“Why? What’s th-”

“We need your help right now, we are currently being attacked by god knows who.” Brianna cut off what Lucas was about to say. When Lucas heard about the problem, his eyes turned cold and ended the call after saying that he was on his way.

When he hurriedly left his apartment, he looked at his car and decided to just physically run along the way as it would be faster to run than just driving the car. He silently disappeared around the area he was in, as his speed was too ridiculous, probably faster than a fighter jet.

Along the way, he brought his phone with him and contacted Bam himself to follow him to his targeted destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello boss?”

“I need your assistance ASAP. Meet up with me in the location that I will send to you. Make sure to be fast as this is an emergency.”

“Okay, okay boss. I’m on my way.” Bam hurriedly said while he was being cut off from his relaxation and started to run at his fastest speed, not intending to ride a vehicle. He saw the sent location and his eyes widened when he saw it.

‘Oh, boss, you have got to be kidding me. This place is so far away!’ He thought to himself as he complained inwardly.

Lucas reached the location after a few hours of running as Brianna’s current location was very far away from where he was from, located in another country which is Reigis. There was no need for Brianna and co. to travel via an airplane as there was no need to, and Melianne was too lazy to move from one vehicle to another.

As he reached their specific location which he saw from his GPS, he saw one of his men being attacked by a woman in maid clothes. Directly attacking, the woman was surprised and scared at the same time by the speed and power coming along her way, intending to kill her.

She could not dodge Lucas’ punch, which completely blasted half of her body into mush. He helped his men stand up and asked if he was okay. “Are you okay? Where exactly are the others?”

“Boss, they are just located on the next few alleyways. We decided to fight here in a covered area so that there would be no spectators.” The chauffeur replied back to Lucas.

“Okay, follow along with me and Bam along the way.” His subordinate and Bam nodded along as he hurriedly ran up to the next few alleyways away from their current location. As soon as he reached his next location, he saw that Brianna was about to get killed by her opponent.

Brianna unexpectedly called for his name, even though she did not see him yet. It was probably because she was desperately seeking help, but Lucas did not have any time to think about it.

Everything went slow-mo as Lucas quickly activated his << Atomic Vision >>, as his body quickly responded and ran up to another woman dressed up in a maid costume, and moved Brianna’s body out of the way while breaking the woman’s arm.

“AAHHHHH!” The woman shouted in pain as she saw her bones crushed, while Lucas completely followed with a << Vacuum Punch >> which blew her head off her body, making her shut up.

The wall behind her was broken through from the immense power that the punch produced. After the events that happened, Lucas noticed that Brianna’s arm was bleeding intensely and healed her body up, reforming her cells back to normal and her blood back in its rightful place.

Lucas repeatedly shakes Brianna, looking for a response from her dazed face.

“Brianna, Brianna, Brianna!” He repeatedly calls her name as Brianna finally wakes up from her daze. “Brianna, are you okay now? I’ve started healing your wounds but you were just unresponsive so that worried me for a bit.”

“I-I'm okay now, thank you for healing me.” She stuttered for a bit, making Lucas calm down from his anxiousness.

“Okay good. Now follow Bam here beside me so that he can protect you while I rescue your sister.” He reminded her as she nodded her head in response. Lucas quickly ran to his final location, looking for Melianne.

He finally reached Melianne, who was completely bloody, her skin pale from the loss of blood. Lucas was infuriated by the current circumstances and ordered Bam to somehow hold on while he was healing Melianne from her injuries,

While Bam was fighting with the duke, Lucas completely focused his mind on healing Melianne from her worsening injuries. After she was completely healed, her body was slowly recovering back while Lucas stood up with anger in his eyes.

“Bam, come back. I’ll do the rest.” As soon as he ordered that, Bam retreated with injuries and circulated his cultivation technique, intending to recover from his wounds while Lucas said in a condescending tone.

“You sure did quite a number on my subordinates, huh. Before I completely obliterate you, let me know your name.”

“Hmmph, you are not worthy of knowi-waaa!” His sentence was cut off from the huge pressure descending on his body. What the duke saw was a devil, a devil wearing human skin.

Lucas used his spiritual pressure, which completely stunned and immobilized the duke. He slowly walked, each step horrifying the duke from its clacking sound. When he reached close to the duke’s body, he released a punch that blew off the duke’s body, but without completely killing him.

He wanted to make the duke experience a life worse than death. Every time he reached the duke’s body, he would break it, then heal it, then break it again, continuously in an unending cycle.

“AAAAAGGHHHHH!!!” The duke’s screams were horrible, as he was being slaughtered like a pig. After a while of beating, in his desperation, the duke threw all caution and used his strongest attack.

“SONIC BEAM!!!” he shouted while both of his hands pointed towards Lucas’ body, intending to kill him. Two spheres of compressed sound quickly combined with each other, forming into a giant beam of sound which blasted towards Lucas’ body.

Building debris and dust were slowly gliding from the air because of the damage that had been done on the surrounding building. Without waiting for Lucas’ response, The duke quickly stood up, trying to escape with his completely battered body.

‘Why is he so powerful?! I have to get out of here and ask for another duke to help me kill him.’ He thought to himself while trying to escape as fast as possible. He does not even have the time to think what realm Lucas is currently at, because what he felt was something that surpasses his own realm.

The suppression that descended on him was a lot greater than the Middle Energy Absorption Realm that he was currently in, but what he does not know was that Lucas was currently at the Peak Physique Realm and has not even been able to breakthrough yet.

He kept checking his back to see if Lucas followed him all the way only to see nothing. He sighs with relief when suddenly…

“Are you looking for something?” He heard a voice completely covered with an icy tone.

He quickly rotated his head forward and saw Lucas, running backwards leisurely as if he was only jogging. “WHAAAAAAA!!!” The duke was completely scared by the events that have been happening to him right now but before he could retaliate, he could see his vision spinning around, as he saw his body, devoid of its head.

The duke was tortured in the worst way, and made him feel the most pain in a single hour, until he was killed. Lucas quickly reads his memories before it completely dissipates.

‘Oh? How interesting…”

It seems that the so-called “duke’s” name is Boston Avery. Lucas learned that there are not only 10 kings which are secretly ruling the world, under them are 12 dukes and duchesses, which are conferred to by the kings themselves as some sort of assistants.

So they are basically just the assistants of the kings. After assimilating all of the information from Boston's memories, Lucas decided to tell the Lewis sisters to postpone the meeting for another day.

"Are both of you now fine?" Lucas asked after his order, making sure that they are both okay.

"Yes, thank you for saving both of us." Melianne said with an almost hidden blush on her face while her eyes kept darting everywhere, unable to look at Lucas eye to eye.

"Then let's go and take a rest for now then. No need to hasten up the army's creation." Lucas said to everyone around him and they finally went back home at peace.

0