Chapter 23 – Birthday Of Melianne’s Daughter
239 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After his problems were solved, Lucas is now currently lazing around his house, not exactly knowing what to do. Training his powers? Nope, he is currently stuck on a bottleneck and he doesn’t know what to do next so he decided to wait for the right opportunity for a breakthrough.

Business? No need as well since he has amassed a pretty huge amount of money over the past few months, and he decided to leave it up to his assistant and employees to manage the business on their own for now.

Finally, fate has given him something to do. Lucas’ phone started ringing as he started to pick it up and accept the call.

“Are you free today?” A woman’s voice could be heard from the other side of the call. It was Melianne who called him as she told him the event at the Lewis Family’s home today.

“Yes, I don’t have anything to do right now. What’s up?” Lucas asked back, curious about Melianne’s sudden call.

“Well, actually it’s my daughter’s birthday today and my family and I wanted to invite you. My family actually wants to get to know more about you so I was asking if you are free.” Melianne had let out the reason for her call.

“Yeah sure… I have nothing to do anyways. Is the party formal?”, he asked.

“No no, it’s just a small and casual party with our relatives.”

“Okay, I’ll be there soon.” Lucas replied as he ended the call and started to look for what he would wear for the party today.

A few hours passed by when Lucas finally arrived at the Lewis Family's mansion after he parked his sportscar at the parking space near the mansion. He went to the gate but was stopped by the guards to ask his purpose for visiting. “I was invited by Melianne so I came here to the party. You can ask her yourself if you want confirmation.”

Lucas could see with his vision Melianne, who was quickly walking towards the guards to let him enter the party. “No need to stop him. He is one of our important guests today, let him in.” Melianne said with her beautiful voice.

‘It seems like her mood is very good today. Probably because it’s about her daughter.’ Lucas smiled as he thought about Melianne.

After entering, he was led by Melianne and entered her home which was quite spacious yet there were only a few guests in the party as it was just a small party among the family members.

“Mom, Dad, this is Lucas Riel, our friend, also the one who saved Brianna that time.” Melianne introduced Lucas to her parents as they started to talk to Lucas, as he tells them the story of how he, Melianne, and Brianna met, as well as how he saved her.

After speaking for a while, Lucas noticed that he seemed to be stared at by everyone around the room, seriously listening about his past tales and adventures with the Lewis Sisters. He coughed, gathering their attention and reminding them about the main attraction, the birthday girl herself.

“Hahaha, it seems like we have forgotten about the birthday girl herself, sorry sorry. Anyways, it’s time that we finally see the birthday girl, my granddaughter.” John Lewis, the father of both Lewis Sisters, said to his guests.

Meanwhile his wife, Mary Lewis, was quietly laughing on the side with the others as she finally went ahead and called for Melianne’s daughter.

After a minute, a young girl arrived at the scene, and Lucas’ eyes widened slightly for a bit, realizing who Melianne’s daughter is. The young teenager has long and flowy blond hair tied into a bun, with green eyes. She has a cute little face, a tiny nose and glossy lips that seem very soft. Her body is also very curvy like her mother, and she has a still-developing c-cup breasts.

Her genes were mostly from her father, who also has blonde hair, while her eyes and slightly seductive figure came from her mother, Melianne.

Both Brianna and Melianne seemed to notice his slight movements, as they have sharpened senses which are different from regular people. “What is it?” Brianna asked him with curiosity.

“It’s nothing.” Lucas replied back with a smile, while waving his hands, denying what he just did. Both sisters were curious yet did not continue asking questions. After a while of greetings, it was finally Lucas’ turn to talk to the birthday girl, Anne.

Anne was astounded at what she saw. A man with prince-like air radiating around him, leaving her stunned and lovestruck from his looks as well as his entire body. “Happy Birthday, Anne. By the way, I’m Lucas, your mother and aunt’s friend. Nice to meet you.”

“U-u…umm, nice to meet you as well…” Anne shook with his hands as her face was blushing hard by everything about Lucas. His looks, scent, as well as his touch. His hands felt really smooth and she did not want to take her hand away from those hands of his.

Everyon around him was also stunned by Anne's reaction to seeing Lucas and they thought to themselves that Anne was probably thinking about seeing a prince charming within her mind right now.

“Anyway, now that the greetings are done, it’s time to PARTY!” John shouted with joy and vigor as they went ahead and started celebrating Anne’s birthday party. They eat, chat, and laugh merrily, removing all their problems and sadness away from them as they enjoy the warm spirit party.

The party lasted for a while, when Lucas could not help but ask because of his curiosity.

“By the way, where is Anne’s father? Why haven’t I seen him yet?” What he suddenly asked to Melianne brought her spirit down as she remembered her husband.

“Actually, no need to tell me if something happened.” Lucas regretted asking so he started to cancel his question yet Melianne decided to continue, telling him about her husband.

“No need, I will tell you now. You probably know me as Melianne Lewis, but after I was married to my husband, it was changed into Melianne Glaven. My husband was a bit of a frail man, but he truly loved me, us dearly. I don’t even know why I love him myself, it’s just that he has that air around him that seems to attract me towards him. But, since he has a frail body, he passed away because of a heart attack. The doctors do not seem to know the reason he suddenly had a heart attack and they were not able to explain to us how he just suddenly died.” Melianne said with tears slowly forming from her eyes.

“I’m sorry…” Lucas could not say anything besides sorry and patted her back to calm her emotions down.

“No it’s okay. I’ve decided to tell this myself.” She replied back, wiping the forming tears from her eyes and her mouth forming into a smile. After that, they all talked to each other while drinking wine, making everyone drunk, except for Lucas, Brianna, and Melianne because they have a refined body.

“Sigh, I’ll be taking care of them for now and bring them to their rooms. You can go ahead and choose one room as well if you would like to rest.” Melianne told Lucas when he was suddenly dragged by Brianna into one of the rooms.

Now what was weird was that Brianna did not exit the room and instead sat down on the bed with Lucas, which made him perplexed and did not understand what she was doing. She seemed to be hesitant at first but after a deep inhale and exhale, her eyes gleamed with seriousness as she told him news that surely shocked him.

“Listen, because I will be only saying this once. From the past few months, I have enjoyed all the time I spent with you and I don’t know why I am feeling this way. I am also thankful for saving me, every time I was in a pinch. I don’t know how to say this but…”

Lucas knew what would happen next but he decided to listen properly in case his thoughts were wrong.

“I love you! Like… really, really love you!” Brianna shouted while slowly calming herself down from nervousness. As soon as she said that, silence filled the room, and only her rough breathing and Lucas’ sigh can be heard.

Lucas knew that this would happen as soon as he heard it from her but he would need to talk it out to her about his own experiences this time and would tell her whether he accepts or rejects her confession to him.

0