Ep 2 – Reborn
169 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ep 2 - Reborn
Author note:
Sorry, the know chapters are small. I am trying to learn how to write a novel. Please cope upwith it
"..." -> This is used to show when a character is talking
'...'->This  is used to show when a person talking to himself.

Update :

I have updated the chapter and tried to write the chapter in a more formatted way as suggested by one of the readers. Thank you for the suggestion because of it  I was able to learn more

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ep -2: Reborn

With the help of Yama, I was able to reincarnate. So this is what it feels like to be reborn. My powers are been sealed. I started crying, it feel like  natural instinct to cry because I am a child.

‘Hmm So this is my mother, she is beautiful by looking around I can feel that we are quite rich'

‘Why there are so many guards? Am I born in a family of noble ’

“Your majesty Queen, the child is a boy ”

‘What my mother is queen I wanted a normal countryside life. Why am I born into a royal family? Well I can run away when I grow up ' 

“Is the child alright, he is not weak ?”

“No, your majesty he alright.”

‘So she is a kind mother. Hmm I can live a few years in this family for her’

“Your majesty king is coming”

“Maid, is the child boy or girl ?”

‘What the hell your child has been born you didn’t ask about whether your wife and child are healthy or not. What kind  of trash father do I have ’

“Your majesty, the child is a boy ”

“Call the court mage to tell him to check whether he is worthy of being a prince or not ”

The court magician enters the rooms and it seems he has some magic tool to check my power.

After checking my magical power he was shocked.

“Your majesty, It seems that prince has some strong seal on his power he can only use a fraction of his power”

“What ??? nonsense how can this be. This trash cannot be my son. Guards take this child and throw him into the forest of death. I don’t want trash son like this. And tell everyone that my child died during labour. Behead anyone who does not listen”

Queen started crying and begging 

“Your majesty please let my son live, I will do anything you please please”

“Guards  what are waiting for take this child now otherwise I will behead you all  ”

“Yes your majesty”

‘What kind of shameless father is he’

After some time guards took me to the forest and I was declared dead in the empire.

—--------------------------------------------------------

“How can the king do this ?”

“Hey don’t say anything if anyone hears it we will be beheaded”

“I know that. But have you heard that demi-human that lives in  the empire are forced to leave ”

“Why are talking about those beasts they are born to be our slaves we move them anywhere we want”

“Yes you are right ”

“We should not go too deep into the forest otherwise the beasts inside the forest can attack us ”

“Yes leave the child under the tree. if he has luck we may be able to live  ”

“Okay let’s go ”

‘Yes yes leave me in the forest whose name is the forest of death and you wish I was alive. Haaa haa What kind of hellish world that fatty Yama has reincarnated me in. What should I do  ’

1