Another Boy
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 2

       It took some time for the long hour hand to cross from five to six, Mike still watching them from the window. There was nothing more boring for him than waiting for the show to end now. He then backed away and went following his footsteps to the second floor. 

       According to school information, classes 10-2 until 10-5 were both on the second floor along with class 11, which every year competed for territory between levels. This routine was ridiculous, considering that recently the war between the tenth and eleventh grades had been getting hotter due to each other's provocations. 

       This is what's great about this lowly school, one thing Mike loves about this place, the high crime rate. Even so, it's strange that even a bad school like this has a genius student, the exalted head prefect, Brook Schrewer from the eleventh grade. Never had Mike heard any slanted rumors about that person. However, the reality remains the truth. Everyone here is competing against each other, fighting each other for their own self-interest. But for someone like Brook, anything they can do. So what's the deal? Mike don't know, after seeing the face of their head prefect earlier, he was reminded of a sliver of memory. 

       As he walked down the rather steep staircase, Mike had time to think it over. Same as Brook, there is another person who is quite famous among students. But on the contrary, this one person is rumored with many strange stories. He's one of the 10-5th graders who is seen as mysterious by some. One batch with Mike. A name that haunts the dark side of this school. Mike don't know what the name has to do with this old school. 

       Tall stature, decent face with hair combed straight down like thorns. He's always been described with that way. But even though Mike had never seen it in person, no matter how often he explored the ins and outs of this school. 

     He turned at the last step. Keep going until find his  destination class. As Mike expected, 'that guy' was definitely there, hunched over quietly at the table, not making a sound. For a moment the person seemed to sense Mike's presence standing in the doorway, he finally lifted his face. His gaze looks sad. Like a three year old boy who just woke up from a nap. However, in a darker connotation.



0