Chapter 3
56 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Sadik had been the picture-perfect gentleman the entire drive back to their neighborhood. Even if he wanted to kiss Nikola in the car and then fuck him in it too, for good measure. To make the lamb, feel dirty. To awake his hidden desires.

But, no. Bond or not, if pushed to the limits, mortals tended to bite back. And it was rarely pleasant. Sadik could still remember the crusades. During that time, vampires in the Middle East had been hunted like animals. Not that the rest of the vampire community had had it any better during the dark ages.

Personally, Sadik had hated knights and everything to do with them, for a time. He still remembered when they had come to Jerusalem, his once home, back when his nationality was no better than a tribe at the outskirts of the world.

They had sacked it and robbed it. Robbed Sadik too, for he had run in the dead of night through the canalization, like a rat. His hands gripped the wheel of the car tighter. It didn’t pay to think about such unpleasantness before sex. What if he was rough and the lamb grew to fear him?

Sadik relaxed and pulled up the car before Nikola’s house. He quickly exited and opened the door for the Bulgarian. He reminded himself that, while Bulgarians had been renowned for their cavalry, they never had knights. It had given the crusaders a trashing and, most importantly, they weren’t Catholic.

Opening the door for Nikola, he held it open until Nikola got out. Nikola looked fidgety, and Sadik almost called off the entire operation. He liked to be desired, not to make his potential lovers balls of nervousness. 

But, he had gone so far, had he not? He then remembered something that could help him along.

“I forgot the sugar you gave me in your house,” Sadik watched as Nikola breathed a sigh of relief when Sadik didn’t ask for the kiss. The brown-haired man probably thought that Sadik won’t press for it. How little he knew.

“I’ll get it for you,” Nikola all but ran to his house, Sadik sedately following. Then, he entered the house. Sadik lingered in the doorway. He could do doorstep kisses just like anyone. Would Nikola raise his foot, he wondered? He looked pure enough for it.

Nikola came back with the cup with the sugar and handed it over. Sadik brushed Nikola’s hand when he took the cup and smirked.

“You also forgot something else,” Sadik tapped his lips with a finger and Nikola’s shoulder’s stiffened.

“I…ok. But just one, like how we agreed,” Sadik shrugged. Yes, they could start with one.

Sadik leaned in, as he was taller than Nikola by about a head, and raised Nikola’s chin with his free hand. Then, he licked his lips, eyes locked on Nikola’s. Nikola’s breathing became labored and Sadik stopped.

“Have you ever kissed someone before?” The signs were there. And if Sadik was good at something, it was reading signs. He didn’t even need to check Nikola’s mind for the truth because he spoke.

“I haven’t. I never saw the need to. Haven’t met the appropriate person and all that,” Sadik felt like singing. An untouched lamb. He could be Nikola’s first everything. There were so many things that only a virgin could give a man. And there was this curiosity that couldn’t be created by more experience people.

“I’ll be gentle,” murmured Sadik practically on Nikola’s lips and then, he kissed him. His tongue begged for an entrance and was soon granted it. And the kiss deepened. The more saliva was getting in Nikola’s mouth, the less strained his shoulders became. The more responsive to the kiss, he became.

Sadik felt hands in his hair, gently cradling his head. Fingers weaving in and out of his short cropped black hair. He opened hie brown eyes and stared in Nikola’s. Or, attempted to. Nikola’s were closed.

How cute. Picture-perfect cute. And soon, Sadik would see if Nikola was going to close his eyes as he fucked him. Well, maybe not fuck. The lamb deserved his first time to be making love. And for that to happen, Sadik couldn’t just take him tonight.

He cursed in his mind. But, the reward was worth it. The Bond would keep Nikola coming back. Would keep him thinking of Sadik. However, if there were some feelings mixed in, genuine ones, then they could make love. And, Sadik wanted to see if Nikola could awaken more than lust within him.

Sadik stopped the kiss and lightly bitt Nikola’s bottom lip. He didn’t break the skin, but he tugged at the lip and then let it go with a smirk. Nikola was not letting him go, and his eyes were still closed.

“See you tomorrow for church, lamb,” and Sadik gently freed him. He got in the car and waved, Nikola waved back, a finger on his lips. That dumbstruck expression he was wearing was quite the compliment to Sadik’s kissing skills. Bond or no bond.

Upon going back, Sadik made a beeline for his fridge. He needed blood now. Bonds took power to be established, and he had poured more than enough in Nikola. Granted, if he wished, he could just kiss someone without making a bond. But, in this case, he had wanted one.

Taking out a bottle with blood, he drank the contents and then rinsed it in the sink. He’d wash it tomorrow. Now, he needed to plan how to make the outing pleasant.

At least for Nikola. It wouldn’t be pleasant for him. He hated going to church, even when it was to score a date. He was a Muslim, and so the Mosques were the only places he needed to visit when it came to religious needs.

But, he could play along. Listen to the priest sing and maybe even to some of his prattle. Nikola wasn’t going to drag him to a Catholic Church. And so, he wouldn’t have much trouble with the outing.    

5