Chapter 24
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nikola kissed him, then. And Sadik could see his Nikola, the mild tempered man he fell in love with, in Nikola’s eyes. Now, the anger was gone and there was just resignation.

Sadik tugged Nikola’s legs and made himself comfortable between them. Nikola moaned into the kiss, and Sadik broke it just long enough to begin undressing. All his clothes made it on a heap on the floor. And Sadik stood, naked, over an equally naked Nikola.

“How would you like it?” Sadik was breathless as he asked. Afraid of Nikola backing out on him again.

“You know better than I. Seeing as I have never done this before,” Sadik smiled gently at the reminder that he was going to be Nikola’s first and took some lube from the bedside table. He coated his fingers in it and touched Nikola’s entrance.

“May I?” Nikola nodded, blushing deeply and panting when the finger slid inside. He made a face when it began to move in and out of him, but, when Sadik found Nikola’s sweet spot, the man moaned loudly.

“Are you putting another spell on me?” Asked Nikola, breathless.

“No, I am just experienced. You are in good hands. Now, relax,” and Sadik placed another finger, pressing it to the spot again and again until Nikola arched his back and the space around Sadik’s fingers become tighter. Then, he slipped in the third, even though it was a tight fit, and mercilessly began ramming into Nikola.

Nikola came then, all over Sadik’s stomach. He blinked, eyes hazy, and Sadik leaned in to kiss him. They kiss was gentle and slow. Sadik didn’t remove his fingers. But he didn’t move them, either.

“Was that it?” Sadik grinned at Nikola. As if.

“No, that was just the preparation part. Niki, have you never watched porn?” Sadik was pretty sure he knew the answer, but he asked all the same.

“As if I’d watch such filth!” Snapped Nikola, cheeks rosier than a tomato. Sadik chuckled.

“Yes, well, if you had, you wouldn’t be asking such silly questions,” Sadik removed his fingers and Nikola’s grip on his shoulders loosened. Then, he placed lube on his cock and positioned himself in Nikola.

Nikola bitt his bottom lip and his body arched back again. Sadik’s eyes half-closed as he began to move. Nikola was a moaning mess in his arms, mostly because Sadik was hitting the sweat spot all the time.

When they came, they did so together. Sadik got out of Nikola, whose chest were heaving. And he laid next to the man, turning him around so that he could hold him.

“That was,” Nikola was at a loss for words. And Sadik grinned at the implication that his performance was well received.

“If you'd like, you can ride me next time,” Sadik normally didn’t make the offer, but found that sweet Nikola blushing as he rode him would be too good to pass out on.

“I doubt that I can,” Nikola was hiding his face in Sadik’s chest and Sadik moved so that he could see him. “Doing things like that is too intense.”

“Meh, if you’d like to remain a lamb, that is good, too,” a smirk appeared at Sadik’s lips. Nikola rolled his eyes at him. Then, his eyes landed on the burned patch on Sadik’s arm.

“I am sorry. Let me,” Nikola placed a hand on the burn. Sadik winced when he felt the skin knit together until nothing, not even a scar, remained. “Uriel taught me how, a long time ago.”

Nikola must have seen the question in Sadik’s eyes for him to answer. Sadik hummed.

“Did he visit you often?” Nikola shook his head.

“I used to think he was my father, so I tried to get to him,” Sadik frowned at the mention of the suicide attempts of little Nikola. But, remained silent. “He caught up on that one day, and explained to me that my father was dead and that I was spared by the grace of God. I was bitter, after.”

Sadik figured as much. However, one thing wasn’t adding up.

“Why are you so diligent in your religion if you forgot who you are?” Nikola began thoughtful.

“I guess, I felt watched in the church. By someone benevolent. After I forgot, I became an ordinary, albeit lonely, child. The children could sniff out my weirdness. As children are wont to. So, they stayed away.”

“Their loss,” murmured Sadik, and Nikola chuckled.

“Yes, well, thereafter, the only place where I felt like I had a friend was the church. So, I went to Sunday school with enthusiasm and went to every sermon that was being held, when school allowed it. I guess this is the reason I work from home now. The hours are more flexible,” Sadik nodded. Well, Nikola was the same Nikola as before. Sadik just had to make peace with the fact that, sometimes, he would get angry at him.

“How is Ivan?” Sadik’s guilt over the Russian had not grown lesser with the month. He had promised to help, and then pretended that Nikola and Ivan didn’t exist.

“He is well, he went home. Father Sergei helped me get him out of the hospital,” Nikola answered the unspoken question. “And I don’t blame you. If someone told me, they can’t accept what I am, I’d cut them off my life too.”

“He will be mad at me when I see him next, won’t he?” Sadik could imagine the Russian really getting angry, for once, and shuddered.

“Vanya doesn’t hold grudges,” Nikola nuzzled closer to Sadik, hiding his face back in the man’s chest. “And neither do I.”

“So, you forgive me for…” there was one thing Nikola wouldn’t forgive him about. And the secret hanged at the tip of Sadik’s tongue. But, Rositza hadn’t told her adopted brother that she was alive. It wasn’t his secret to tell.

“As long as you forgive me for judging you,” Sadik nodded and kissed the top of Nikola’s hair.

“I don’t hold grudges either, so it is ok,” and Sadik allowed for Nikola’s even breathing to lull him into a nap.   

2