Transmigration as canon fodder
204 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Autumn fades in like a softly sung hymn . Autumn's sweet breath chills the sleepy land: misty hill, moor and glen. Amethyst blooms fade under shafts of faltering light, hindered by soft-spun cloud.As The lingering sun kisses 'Leonidas Manor'  . The leaves dance from branch to ground, each a colorful flag without strings or pole , free to roam.  The autumn comes with regal ease , content to arrive with slow grace. A gift of god, replacing summer petals that curl delicately into the sable earth.

Near  Ithil garden , the room chamber of Lady Reneesmey  was still closed . Since, it was morning all the maid & servant's in 'Leonidas Manor,' was in a hurry to finish morning chores.               

The bed chamber was decorated in blue and white. A  girl with wavy short & messy hair was sleeping like a pig.Her sleeping posture wasn't fitting . As she slowly opened her eyes. With  a sudden shock ,she fell on the ground . Where....am..I? June couldn't figure out . where this place is ? He can fell the weakness of his body.He happened to be reading a web-novel in his room,but ,how did he ended up like this?

In a unguarded state ,someone was whispering loudly in his mind.

[ I.p.s System :" Hello , Sir. I hope i didn't bother you?" ( ^--^) ]

June :" Wait,who are you? how can you talk in my mind? crap , where is this place?"

[ System  : "This is "Elegy of heavens". Congratulations. On your happy transmigration to the web-novel."]

June : "Wait , Damn..it .why am i wearing girl's clothing ? Ah..why my body is 14 years old & why am i so weak ?"

[ System : "were you actually reading the novel ? So, happy transmigration ."]

June : "Don't tell me i'm actually that cross-dresser adopted daughter  Reneesmey Alexis Leonidas . The canon fodder , who has a terrific death at end."

[ System :" Yes , you are.Shall i introduce myself and the novel transmigration protocol ?"]

June : "Well, am i dreaming or gone insane?"

June was about to start crying.

[ System : Don't worry. Sir, I will assist you.]

June : "So.. you will assist me to death huh? Is that funny? Is this the punishment i'm repaying for my afterlife. And that berserk .. wait?"

June was shivering .When he imagined the cannon fodder's berserk brother.

[ System :  "Are you talking about Warlord Leon carlie Noel Leonidas ,  Successor of Leonidas family?  I mean your soon to be brother?"]

June was weeping  in low sound

June : " what brother.....ah.....I'm doomed?."

[ System :" You are adopted sister though, but still he is your brother ain't he?"]

June :  "Mom dad forgive your son for not repaying you. God please pardon my punishment."

[ System : " Ah.... what crazy thing's are you saying , Sir?I'm about to laugh."]

June : " So..... i.... should be crying with joy -full tears....huh?Ah.. such a shame i'm wearing girl's clothing . Is this pleasant?You crazy ,Lunatic  bastard. "

[ System :" We are out of time , Sir. The maid's will come in a short while. To dress you up. So i can't give you the introduction's now. You can call system in your mind and i will appear ,OK? "]

June : "Hey.... what? to dress me up as a bribe. wait.. you scumbag."

[ System :  "Pardon, sir but your manners aren't good. Bye ,we shall meet later."]

June : "wait...."

1st maid :" My Lady , please wake up it's morning."

2nd maid :" Dear lady, please wake up."

June :" …....."

Irish : "My little lady,Morning.You shall be prepared."

June : " For what?huh.....You...you are...I...Irish... .."

Irish : " My lady Reneesmey  ,I'm you waiting-maid Irish Delaney .I have been serving you since you are here."

June :" Ah..right."

Irish : "My lady is your health ,okay.You don't look good."

June :" I'm fine .No worries ."

Maid-servant's was looking at her worriedly.

Irish :" My lady,let me help you to dress up.It's already time for your morning meal."

2nd maid :" My lady, I will help you washing up."

What? I really can't believe i'm being forced to wear women's clothing like this.June couldn't help but look terribly at the maids.

[ System : "Sir,please help your self .you should have called me in your mind."]

June :  " scoundrel,You dare leave me like this.'

[ System : " Sir, your manners aren't decent.I'm afraid, I won't be able to help you . if you continue  like this."]

June : "Then..what ?"

[ System : "Listen to them. You read the novel. You know the plots. So,if you are not a fool. Then, play according to your roles."]

June was dumbfounded.

 

 

I'm a new writer. So, I would like to hear other's (readers) opinion about the novel. Please, give me some suggestion & tell me if you liked the story or not. (Like,comment & review too) .

 

 

 

6