Return of memoirs
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 June and duchess Beaufort were talking in guest room . As Lady Beaufort was sipping in tea. She called Irish to serve lemonade for her nice.

Duchess Beaufort : " Um..... Renee you have grown a lot. Maybe 14 this year huh?"

June : " ah..yes annie. Why ask?"

Duchess Beaufort :" Renee, Did you heard your brother is coming home? "

As June heard the brother word, he somewhat felt sick and anxious.

June : "Uh..yes."

Duchess Beaufort : " News sure travel fast these days.The maid's might have told you ,right?"

June : " So, what?"

Duchess Beaufort  :" Nothing, but you will be happy to know . Your brother defeated the east Bentham Army of chivalry & the great  Army of Orleans.  The Emperor his royal  highness  has bestowed Warlord title to him .  I hope , he will also be in first rank as the adviser of Imperial army like his ancestors . Uh.. and his highness will also pass  the dukedom to him."

June : " Is..that so?''

Duchess Beaufort : Yes, He will be returning to capital this week.  It;s your 2nd re-union with your brother.  It has been long since you two met.  No wonder the manor is being decorated.  As the Leonidas family has a heir now.  Everyone will be in peace.

June couldn't  figure out ,what a berserk warlord can do & how could he bring peace to everyone's mind. 

June : " Yes. unnie you are right."

Duchess Beaufort : '' I know your relationship isn't good.  But i will visit you frequently & make him understand.  Don't worry. Due to mental pressure ,  he is a bit angry with you.  But eventually ,  he will understand your importance ."

June could only think he is mentally ill & in need of a doctor.

June: O key.

Duchess Beaufort:Oh my girl. You are so lovey & sweet .I"m certain he will like you.

June: unnie , don't you have a meeting in the council. Won't you go

Duchess Beaufort: Thanks to remind me. I will take my leave now.

June : Bye.

Duchess Beaufort: Be a good girl.Study hard & shine in life.O key.My beloved lil angel.

June: Yes, sweetie unnie.

Duchess Beaufort : my beloved lil hopping bunny.

As the carriage leaves. June looks far behind.He walked towards the manor with Irish.

Irish: I hope milady knows how to face this situation of bad relationship with her brother?

June : um.. don't worry Irish. It will be fine. Brother will be nice towards me , if we solve our misunderstandings. 

June con't help having bad thought's about upcoming future .  As long is he in sense , I hope i could find a way to escape this creepy place . Lord of hell won't know , what is misunderstandings . 

As they entered the dinning hall.

Irish: Milady, It's already late. So, have dinner & go to rest. Okay.

June : As you say.

 

June retired to his room after dinner . The maid's helped him to  wash up & go to bed .

1st maid: Now , milady should go to sleep. Sleeping early is good for health .

When the maid's retired , he let out a sigh.

June: hey, system.

System: sorry, I was occupied with work.

June: After making me see what's hell's Lord. you are occupied with work.

System: Well, how was your chitchat?

June : so so. You tell me more about  supernatural powers ?

System : They are specified as trans-mundane or transcendental.General people don't posses that power . Most of transcendental's are from noble family.There power must be inherited from their family members. But as it seems they are fine. It's not. Some trans-mundane loses their power control . If that happens there will be a sudden flare-up  or paroxysm of power, which may cause harm to people & environment. Their power flow will become dangerously unstable causing internal damage to the body. transcendental's negative thinking may also be a problem. these are a practitioner’s negative emotions and other mental barriers which hinder their power or magic cultivation.

June : As expected, for  great powers one might have to pay valuable cost . Then, what'a with the ml & his mother? How did they had such pathetic situation & turned like that?

System: I don't have much info. But since this is a mansion of noble family & great scholars. You might find a library , with much information.

June : Cut the crap , you are useless anyway.

System : I'm not in a mood to talk.So, i will retired. You don't know how to respect your helper. If it weren't for me . Then, you are supposed to be  ascended  in  heaven till now.

June : You think I'm dumb. No matter what I ain't weak. I will find a way to escape

System : And if you know what’s good for you, then you snap out of reading mode right now.

June: Damn, go to hell.

System : I would like to. milady.

As he leaved, June silently broke in to tears . He couldn't help but imagine his terrible life as a web-novel's side-character.After all, his role in the novel didn't had a happy ending.While weeping silently and considering his future life , he didn't know, when did he fall asleep. The night outside his bed-chamber is worth watching. It has a feeling that the world has fallen a sleep .Every where silence lasts .  The world is in awaiting for another dawn .    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2