7. Adult Takes All
68 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been about two weeks since I was brought to this place. Right now, in my room, I am bored to death. Well, I decided to label this room as mine as it seems that they had adopted me. Also, this family looks filthy rich.

Maybe in this world, I would start as a 'young master'? Well, that is not a bad idea. I could play some arrogant front and calculative back type of character. Then i will make some cool lines to match my position.

'There shall be no oppression in my reign.'

'Below the heaven, above the earth, I stand on rooftop.'

Good...too good...

Damn, I think, I should be a screenwriter.

...

My days went on like this. Thinking random things, correcting myself, making plans, forgetting them, and so on. OH, and that pleasant big sister always comes to play. I think she likes me.

*Blush*

... 

Also, about four days ago, this pleasant-looking sister started sleeping with me.

Sigh...this girl is so clueless...sleeping with an unmarried child...sigh... 

Anyway, since then, sleeping has been my favorite thing. 

...

Two days ago, an old man came to visit me. I who was playing in the bed stretched my hand towards him to show some goodwill. But he...he...

'Fuck! Just thinking about that old man makes me angry.'

That shameless old man stripped me naked and started drawing some random symbol in my body. Doesn't he know tattooing a child is bad. Can't his brain have some common sense? 

Anyway, what he did must have worked. I stopped feeling hungry after that. Due to that very reason, I haven't seen that beautiful finger-lady for two days.

...

'Fuck! It still makes me angry. Someday I shall take my revenge.'

...

Today I have been very busy. I woke up early and waited for my baby coffee. Now, it's afternoon and I'm still waiting.

'Sigh, what a depressing feeling.'

...

Also, everyone seems to be busy today. I was looking around checking on chicks when suddenly the pretty finger-lady came. Since I am a civilized person, I waved my hand towards her. Seeing that she seemed to be happy.

'Oh, it seemed my flirting skill is improving.' As for why I thought that, well, she started stripping me.

'Hoh, Nante Fukai Kanjō.'

(A/N: What a deep emotion.)

...

Then she carried me to the side room. I was very curious about that room. After all, I have been watching that side door for nearly two weeks. I can't wait to solve the mystery.

...

Inside it was a big tub, maybe it should be described as a swimming pool in the shape of a tub. There she handed me over to a maid. Now I realized something.

'Today, at this very moment, I shall take my first bath...consciously.'

'Oh...what an emotional day.'

Anyway, bathing felt great. The water was too soothing. I nearly fell asleep. I had to use all of my 'will' to stay awake. Damn, with that much will, I might even brawl a dragon. Speaking of which, how do dragons look in this world? Eastern type or maybe western type, or there may be both? Well, as for how I am sure there are dragons in this world? The answer is "common sense".

...

After the soothing bath, they started dressing me up. It seems that today I would start my first conquest.

'This world shall know ....'

Wait a minute. Now I realized I don't seem to have a name. Fuck…

What an irresponsible parent. Even if they abandoned me, they should at least give me a name. Isn't it a common thing to write the name in the jade and abandon me with the jade? It seemed they don't have common sense. 

...

Now, I am finally dressed up. They sure took time dressing me up. Also at that very moment, that pleasant-looking girl came in. The two ladies nodded to each other. They looked at each other with their eyes staring at one another. For a moment I thought they were conversing with each other. Then, I was carried and bought outside the room.

'Finally... Freedom...…' or so I thought.

This damn house was huge. What house? This is a palace inside a palace. Now it seems, I came to a place where Google maps is compulsory.

'Amitabha. My brain, sorry... You shall know pain.'

...

But still, this place is good. Indoor gardens, indoor halls, indoor Sahara? 

Hmm, there is a desert in this place? No, not a desert. Now, it became an ocean. Then a forest, then a city, then it kept going. Changing from one scene to another, it looked gorgeous. This is the first time I saw something related to cultivation so vividly or maybe the brain of Dr. Strange went haywire? 

It seems, I might never get bored in this world.

...

Everybody is very busy today. Today I saw nearly a hundred maids. As expected, this family is rich. But not all maids were beautiful. About ninety-seven percent were average-looking and average-looking * ( +, ++, +++,....). It seems that the remaining three percent were given to me.

Now I know why they won't take every woman even in a harem novel. The authors of those novels seemed to shamelessly describe every woman as beautiful. Shame on you authors. But still, who would have thought that I would be following their story. Now that reincarnation is possible, time travel may also be possible and maybe even a gender-bender...ugh... Thank God I was born normal.

...

The outer palace was even bigger. I looked up, then I look down not daring to look upwards again. After all, my small brain cannot handle a shock.

It seems that the skyscrapers in my previous world were not so big after all. All I can say is that engineers in this world are godly. Maybe this is one of the perks of cultivation. Reading and experiencing are indeed two different things. Without experience, you would never know the grandeur of the cultivation world.

Today lot of people seems to have come here. Some of them were pointing at me and saying something amongst themself. Now I am suffering from a lack of linguistic knowledge. How I wish I knew the language of this world. 

Today it seems to be a celebration of some sort...maybe?

'OH, what a nice smell. Is this the smell of food? Haaa…. I don't have teeth. Oh, how pitiful I am?'

...

The pleasant-looking big sister took me inside a big hall. When we entered, the hall went silent. I looked around and saw some humans, white-winged angels, black-winged angels, golem, ghost rider…

Wait a moment. Ghost rider? It's fine with angels and golems but ghost rider in a celebration doesn't seem like a good choice. After all, you are celebrating something. You look around the hall and you see a burning skeleton among your guests.

How would you feel?

This is a million-dollar question.

(A/N; Pay me, I know the answer.)

Anyway, all of them were looking towards us. Then I realized something. Maybe this celebration is for me. Am I cute? Am I ugly? I don't know. I haven't seen a mirror yet. But seeing their reaction it seems I am not that bad.

Anyway, should I wave at them? It seems to be a bad idea. Maybe I would just be a child. Childishness is in my blood!

...

Abruptly someone coughed. Everybody looked at the stage. There was an old man. Seeing that old man, my sage-like mind transformed into a demon. It was this damn old man that tattooed me with invisible color last week. This old man deprived me of my finger-sucking event. How I wish he would trip and fall from that stage. Absolutely no mercy for that old man. Who knows how strong he is?

...

The old man seemingly felt something and sneezed hard. Then, everyone in the hall started laughing. The old man was speechless. At his cultivation level, such a thing should not have happened. In his stage of cultivation, sneezing means only one thing. Someone is cursing him with utmost hatred. And that person must be nearby.

The old man looked around. Unable to find any clue, he coughed again to draw the audience's attention and began talking.

...

As for what he is talking about, I don't know. I don't want to hear his voice and even if I listened properly, I wouldn't understand. Instead, I was busy appreciating two beautiful angels.

'How I regret I didn't change my religion to Christianity. If I knew they worship such beautiful angels, I would have been the most devoted believer of all.'

The angels seemed to have noticed my gaze. They turned around and sized me up. Then they walked towards me. The pleasant-looking girl seems to know them. She waved her hand went towards them.

Now, taking a look from close proximity, they appear more beautiful.

Till now I haven't seen a single woman wearing make-up. I think cultivators like their face remain natural. As for the possibility that there are no make-ups created. Well, alchemy is a profession in this world you know.

...

Eva joyfully rushed towards her two friends. They were similarly heavens' chosen in this generation. They had also joined a sect. it is just that their sect is an all-female sect.

Their family had migrated to the Stone region in the recent hundred years. There is a spring called celestial reflecting spring, near the south of the stone region. It was one of a scenic view in the stone region.

...

They are pure-blooded angel. Last century, the chief of angels seemed to have made a deal with the stone family to monopolize the spiritual spring. As for why, only they know. This sort of transaction is common in this world.

Want something? Who does it belong to? A weak family? Chase them. A strong family? Negotiate. It is absolutely fair in most cultivator's sense of morality.

...

These two angels looked very identical. They should be twins. The black-winged is always smiling and the white-winged always has a poker face. The pleasant-looking girl also only greeted the black-winged angel. I think that the white-winged one doesn't like to be bothered.

...

Everybody at the banquet was busy doing their own things. Some were talking, some were laughing, some were eating, the children were playing... 

Now that I experienced it myself, there seems to be no any kind of etiquette followed here. They talk however they like, eat however they like, and laugh however they like.

'How boring. Neither any drama nor any face-slapping.'

People moving here and there, talking like aliens. Now, I am getting sleepy. Nobody here carried any cool weapons. Also, they have some quite complicated dress codes. I turned my head around and buried my head in the pleasant-looking girl's neck. Today, that pretty-looking finger-lady is also not here.

...

From a tiny gap between hairs, I saw a beautiful woman walking towards me. I sized her up. She is busty. Best figure I have ever seen from my birth till now and she came with a weapon. It looked like a scythe that you only get to see in some fantasy games.

...

Eva seemed to recognize that woman. She went and hugged her. Then that busty woman carried me up.

'Woah, what a sensation.' At this moment I am the happiest child alive. 

Then they took me to the stage and put me down. There were many toys scattered on the stage.

All the guests looked towards me. I understood what they want. They want me to pick some toys. I can't believe they had this type of tradition here. 

But little did they know, I come from a place they could not imagine. Little did they know, only children choose, adult takes all. So, I did just that. I started pulling one thing after another.

...

Also, in one month, I got pretty strong. Now, I can crawl.

...

And Little did I know, my choices created confusion in the audience.

...

After a while, when I pulled the last toy and looked back, all their faces seemed colorful mix of surprise and bewilderment. Then suddenly everybody looked towards the middle-aged man and started talking. I think they may be asking a question. The middle-aged man then closed his eyes, pinched his finger, moved his hands, then he spat out blood and fainted.

'Wow, what an unusual way to avoid questions. Indeed, everybody is a master of their crafts.'

4