8. Three Months And True Void Sutra
104 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been three months since I was born in this world. No new thing happened these days. Every day I repeat the same old thing: wake up, play and sleep. The only thing that changed is that the pleasant-looking girl started to become extra clingier. Since then, I haven't spent even five minutes alone.

Tsk, women. When I was older, no one came to me but now they take turns spoiling me.

Not that I hate it.

...

One more thing. I saw my reflection in the mirror. And to my disappointment, I am average. If you go outside and see, then you will find at least seventy-five percent of people more good-looking than me.

At that moment my dream also shattered. My palace of beauties got covered by clouds and I can hear that damn king Kong laughing at me from heaven. Then I understood, why only the pleasant-looking girl is so clingy with me. We were of the same level. No, I am still below her by two levels.

But there must be some way to increase my charm. Right?

Now that I think about it, for my future path, I should become an assassin. The only profession where looks don't matter. With my average charm, I could become a natural-born assassin.

Anyway, this is a cultivation world. Here, strength should matter more than charm. No, it must matter more.

Somehow now, the clouds covering my palace of beauties seem to be fading and that damnable King Kong seemed to have choked on something. 

May God bless him!

...

In these two months, I saw many amazing things. I saw one of my maids controlling water in the bath just like an avatar but with martial dance excluded. She just beckoned her hand and voila, the water started flowing in the air. There is also a walking tree in the garden. It seems extremely arrogant.

Now that I mentioned this. The other time, the pleasant-looking girl also showed me her technique. She could generate and control lightning. Imagine, you died by lightning and the next moment in heaven, you have to play with it.

This happened to me. She made me play with my death.

Now that I think about it. If someone can control air, can he make water and lightning? He could also stop the fire by extracting air near the fire. And if he met earth and metal user, he could simply fly high and run. I think the only way to defeat them is to manufacture a large vacuum cleaner. Suck him, trap him, and beat him till satisfaction.

I also wonder why her lightning doesn't produce thunder? I think some laws of my previous world is not applicable here.

Oh, I feel that somehow my intelligence increased by one.

Living here is not hard. The only problem is the language. I am already at my wit's end listening to their gibberish.

...

I also decided that the first thing I would do when I grow up is to learn the language. As for planning for the future as some intelligent person would do? Oh please! This is a cultivation world. Who knows, tomorrow a meteorite may fall in my head.

(A/N: WAKE UP TO REALITY!)

There is so much uncertainty here. Like when I was born. I became a sacrifice. Then I got saved. And now somehow, I have a new family. None of these events connect in any way.

Also, I met another child here. Yesterday, the busty beauty brought a cute baby girl into my room. We were of similar age and she looked at me with disdain. I know, because I am also a child. 

That gaze still hurts. I experienced my first break-up yesterday, and I've never proposed.

'Ah… my heart.'

...

I also thought about bringing culture of my previous world into this world but it seems that I must forget about it. All I know of cultures and festivals is receiving money. Now that I think about it, it seems I was culturally illiterate in my previous world. 

Anyway, who cares about Earth? I don't.

...

Anyway, that little girl was too quiet. She just looked here and there. Mostly towards me. She looked at me just like those maids and other adults do. She declared that she is the oldest. Not that I care though. I do hope that she will be a super genius in my generation from this family. Then I can leisurely cultivate by ranking third or fourth.

As for my confidence, I've got a cheat…. Ahem, knowledge. I didn't ask for any knowledge about alchemy, formations, and like that. Because it is a waste. If I have all the necessary knowledge, what's the point of starting anew? 

Many may disagree with me. But do I care? No.

I am not like those cultivation prodigies. They like to be the best whereas I like to follow the tide. I don't care whether I am first in the tide or the last. Anyway, I have the best cultivation manual. I just have to stay low and enjoy the scenery of this cultivation world. Others can fight for all I care. I will honor them by becoming their commentator.

...

Also, I feel that I can access my exclusive cultivation manual in a few days. I can't wait to see how amazing it will be. I am so excited that I can't sleep.

'No, I shouldn't get too excited. I'm a reincarnated person. I am unique. My heart can't be disturbed. I will wait with dignity.'

.

.

.

'Damn, can't this day go any faster?'

It has been few days since our protagonist stayed all night. His excitement moved the very actuality so much that he is currently being squashed by a real girl. 

*Sob* He finally moved on from his 2D pillow.

...

Today, I am very excited. After waiting for nearly four months, I will finally get what I deserve. The thing that will define my very existence in the future.

'From this day forth, I shall show the world; what a reincarnated person will do if he had the best cultivation manual there is.'

Wait, is it called manual or technique or scroll? Well, who cares. After all, they all meant the same thing.

Anyway, I think I will get my technique later at night. For now, 'let's wake this girl with a slap.' 

Which I did. I flipped over, crawled up, raised my hand, and *paaa*. And now, my hand hurts. Her cheek is strong. As expected, of a cultivator.

...

The pleasant-looking girl seemed to have felt my touch. She comfortably stretched then caught pulled me over to her bosom and slept again. I feel good but she is lazy and not developed enough. Believe it or not, I want my woman to be active-type, so that she would do all the work and I can laze around without any pressure and worries. Anyway, it felt warm and cozy. So, I also dozed off.

After an hour or two, I woke up again. She was still asleep. So, I did something mature. I flipped over, crawled down, raised my hands, and started playing with her rear...thigh.

As I am a civilized person; I think positively. 

Who would question a baby? After all, I am just playing. All babies play. We have our rights. But damn, this is my first time being so brave in my nineteen years of life.

...

Due to my what-I-believe-to-be-awesome handicraft, she woke up. Do I think that she will fall for me if I do this repeatedly? Nope. Those r-18 novels were bullshit.

You reincarnate as a baby- arouse someone- that someone falls in love- waits for you to grow up- you grow up- then you fuck?

Let me tell you what actually happens.

You reincarnate as a baby- arouse someone- someone is aroused- that someone walks out- find a man- then they fuck.

The baby is just responsible for the foreplay. After he is done, another man gets to enjoy the main event. So, I will never think like that. Also, I have already planned about my love life.

I grow up- get strong- then everything will happen naturally. This is a cultivation world after all. Here, strength matters most.

...

The pleasant-looking girl woke up, still drowsy, she picked me up and we went to bathe. Yes, we have already started to bathe together. She may just look average but when she is naked, she is absolutely captivating. The first time I saw her naked, I had already decided to make this girl mine. Her body was completely unblemished. Also, she had a tattoo near below her navel. It was like a Saturn with only one ring. There is an aqua-blue-colored ball in the center and lightning surrounded it. And guess what, the lightning was moving. That snake like lightning was damn awesome. When I touched it, she just laughed. It means it was not a weakness. It may be some cultivation bullshit for all I care.

...

Now, it's already noon. In a few hours, I will get my survival kit.

I waited… Waited again… Waited some more... Then I suddenly felt something in my head and fell asleep.

...

Sometime later, somebody shook me up. I looked around and saw those doctors, I had seen in my first day here, checking me out. Seeing me awake they sighed and looked relieved. Then they went out.

After they went out, the beautiful finger-lady, the pleasant-looking girl, and the busty beauty came in together. They seemed happy seeing me awake.

'I wonder how long I slept.'

Anyway, now I am equipped fully to start my cultivation journey. For now, I should name this manual.

Should I name it, 'Cultivation of Heavens Path' or 'Scripture of Chaos' or maybe 'Grand mist Scripture'. Hmm... 'Heaven and Earth manual' would also work or 'Dao Scripture'...and I went on and on and on.

Finally, I decided to name it 'True Void Sutra'. After all, I did ask to combine all the cultivation and martial manuals. So, somehow it accommodates everything. And the only thing that accommodates everything is void. So, the name is meaningful.

But it seems that I have to choose something first. Before I could see what I have to choose, those three girls started to carry me one by one. Now I have to fulfill their demands. But it was nice. I get to touch here and there. 

Hehehehe...

After a while, I was left alone. So, I closed my eyes and suddenly my mind got filled with information. The last time I fell asleep, I only got some basic information and I slept for a long time. This time the knowledge transfer was finished in two to three minutes. I also don't feel uncomfortable in any way. No headache, neither mind splitting pain nor any bloody ears and eyes.

...

Now I know what to choose. I have to choose my body physique. Then only, will the cultivation manual optimize itself properly.

Have I ever heard of a cultivation manual that optimizes according to user needs? Absolutely not.

'Haaa…. This cultivation world... Everything seems weird.'

4