12.Two Years
72 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two children, a girl and a boy, are sleeping in the meadow. A small stream flow near them. The sky is clear with bright sunlight raining down the earth. The turquoise-blue stream babbled and burbled down its ribbon-like path. Multicolored fishes were relaxedly swimming in the stream moving towards the fish-trap. It was relaxing... 

In the middle of their relaxation, the little girl tilted her head sideways and spoke, breaking the peace.

"It's time for practice."

The little boy next to her yawned lazily and sat up slowly, still unwilling to open his eyes. Looking from outside perspective people will think we are childhood sweethearts. But little did they know, there is a devil inside this little girl. A devil that likes to beat and claim superiority over others. And the little boy next to her was her first victim.

...

It has been two years since I started my training. These two years have been the most productive time for me. Me, who was inherently lazy was molded from inside out. Now, as much as it saddened me to believe it, for me, laziness is just a hobby, not a job.

(A/N: Damn Old Hag! You broke my character!!)

...

These two years were hard but productive. I have ascended heaven and also have been to hell.

In the beginning, my schedule was to train and sleep. But afterward, some goodwill must have returned to that old hag, so I was given three hours as rest-time, in between training. But, what I found even more irritating is that the old hag and that hateful old man are couples!

These damn couple has been making my life hell. That old man deprived me of my finger-sucking event and this old hag ruined my childhood. And, their name is similar. Both are 'Ma'. One is Uncle Ma and the other is Aunt Ma.

...

It was once my dream to have a childhood sweetheart in this strange but familiar world. Since I couldn't look elsewhere, I had turned my gaze towards little Eve.

I tried to be friendly. I tried to be dependable. But, I was trashed...hard. 

Who would have thought that this little girl who looked at me like a big sister, when she was just a month old would volunteer to train me? And, her training was hard.

She made me do a lot of things. Cleaning, cooking, washing dress, was only the beginning. It would have been fine if she just made me do these works on my own things but she made me a house keeper of hers that also in my resting hours. And somehow the maids are happy?

Fuck 97% of them. They don't do their own work and laugh at my misfortune. Wait till I grow up. I will disable all the cleaning formations and make them clean this castle with their hands.

Anyway, it took a lot of effort and bootlicking to finally get back my three hours.

...

This little girl is also held as unparalleled genius. 

Do I understand what it means? Yes, I do.

...

When she got two years old, I thought that she would also join me in hell but something unexpected occur. She did join the hell, but she was put in the first level and I was around level twelve.

It was simply unfair treatment for her. So, I righteously complained. But they simply said they were just following the rules. 

As for the rule, it stated that 'Train talents properly. If someone is not talented enough, train them till they can catch up with the talents.'

After that, I seemed to understand that they had already put me in the talent-less club. In this family, only those with high and top-notch talent; or someone with a special physique or bloodline are considered talents. Little did they know that my talent is still developing or maybe they already know?

It has already been nearly four years since I awakened the mortal void body. It has been developing well. Every few weeks, I can feel my increase in my talent and I can feel the surroundings little better each time. Something hard last week became easier next week. That feeling was exhilarating. 

Dominating hard work feels good...

...

I have also already adapted to this life. Somehow, I have started to forget some insignificant things of my past life. It feels like, my brain is full and is deleting some stuff to make some space which either means I was an unintelligent fool in my last life or some effect of reincarnation.

...

Remembering back, I started walking properly when I was four months old. When I became six months old, I learned this world's language. Then I spent most of my time talking to others. I also learned that the big sister who saved me was named Ela Stone. She is to be the next head of the clan.

She is already trained enough to be the next head of the family and is waiting for the throne to be empty. It also seems that there is no gender discrimination in this world, or at least in this family. Rather, I would say, females are in power.

...

The pleasant-looking girl was named Eva Stone. Surprisingly, she is the granddaughter of the third elder. And this Eve is the daughter of Ela's elder brother. Somehow it seems that everybody around me are bigshots. As for the busty beauty, she must've disappeared somewhere.

...

I stood up and got ready to train. Every day after resting, we would spar with each other. Maybe it could be the difference in talent, I am always getting beaten up. But as my physique got stronger and stronger, I can somehow give some punches and kicks back.

As for showing mercy. Please, I could only punch her once after taking almost five to ten punches. That also she would block easily and beat me up more fiercely.

...

After training for a whole day, I went inside the palace, searched my maid, went towards her, and slept in her embrace. This has become a habit. Also, I don't sleep alone. It might be an after-effect of sleeping together for such a long time with Eva. I always sleep with one of my maids. The three maids take turns sleeping with me. They are nice.

I already decided once I become an adult, I would have a foursome with my three maids and no one would be able to stop me.

...

Anyway, from tomorrow onwards I will be training with glaive. Finally, after two years of hard work and patience of training basic spin, front spin, cross strike, down strike, up strike, side block, etc. of staff; sweep, hack, push, pare, chop, swing, skim, etc. of a saber; lunge, pierce, passing strike, shuttle strike, long strike, etc. of the spear; and boxing, kicking, smashing, etc. of close-combat; I will finally hold a glaive. I will definitely look cool at that time.

...

I have also tried learning about this world but it seems, to learn about the outside world, I have to go to the library. And to go inside the library, I have to be a cultivator first. I also tried asking others, but they simply snubbed me. 

Also, one can only start cultivating when they reach eight years old because mortals' body simply cannot handle Qi before that age including those with physiques. After all, even physique needs to developed first and it takes time.

And so...I shall wait...

2