15. PUBG OR BTOOM?
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day went by in a flash. 

Who knew freedom could give me so much happiness. So, I celebrated by sleeping for a whole day. It was the best sleep in the past three years. 

I dreamed of moving mountains, splitting seas, killing gods, snatching beauties and a bracelet killed me.

I woke up drowsily, looked at the ceiling blankly and sighed. I am getting fed up. Same dreams with different endings? Has my brain stopped imagining things?

'Hai, this must be due to the training.'

...

I woke up and directly went to bath. There, everything needed was ready. I directly jumped into the tub. The soothing feeling of godly water freshened me up. After a thorough clean-up. I stood in front of the mirror. Then the maids started dressing me up. 

Finally, I am living a life of a young master! 

I looked at the mirror and mentally praised myself.

I have black eyes, my short hair is black, and my dress is also black. But with my face in the equation…. Well, I don't know how to describe it. I climbed the hierarchy step-by-step to the top? All I know is that I am handsome and my love-life is set.

...

Walking down the hallway is hard. Endlessness is what I would describe this hallway as. I know this misconception is all due to formations but for a guy like me who had yet to see the cultivation world to its full glory, this kind of things really impress me. But I still hate it. Thank God! There are some masterpieces in the walls that I could admire otherwise I am sure I will be cursing again. These pictures that are on the wall, Sigh….

'It is too hard to narrate myself. Tsk, I wish I could buy my own narrator. Then the story would be so much better. At least someone will talk about my future cool fights, emotional scenes, and my handsomeness.'

Sigh… I feel bitter....and handsome.

Anyway, I've reached the end of the hallway. In front of me is a huge garden. I looked around properly, trying to find the gate which should be somewhere near as what my common sense says but this is a cultivation world. So, who knows? Indeed, no gate was on sight. So, I walked straight towards the opposite direction of the hallway which I think to be the most sensible direction to search for the entrance.

I went on and on wee… gooo….ahem, indeed I must have some mental issues.

...

After five minutes or so, I finally saw a huge gate. As for how huge was it? According to my non-calculative but talented brain, I assume it must be about five hundred meters tall. I don't understand why such a big gate is needed. Maybe there are genuine giants in this world.

'Hmm, what those pitiful authors called them? Fiend-celestials? Sigh...my memory...'

Anyway, just to make me more confused, a butler came hurrying towards me and said, "Welcome to the outer palace's southern side gate young master. Mistress Ela is waiting this way." and he went away. 

Does he not know the plot? Where has the bootlicking gone? Is he some renown master cosplaying as a butler. Is he...wait, my brain. Stop! Don't make yourself more confused. My status is not fixed yet.

...

Now, I am also beginning to wonder how big the main gate is. These five years, no matter how much I remind myself to be calm, facing this type of wonder always blows my mind away.

After walking for a while, I saw Ela elegantly sitting on the chair. I calmly walked towards her and sat in her lap. She also positioned her hands around me and hugged me comfortably. I then buried my head in her bosom. We just silently stayed like that. I don't know why; whenever I am with her, my soul and mind calms down. And I like this position. It is very comfortable.

...

After a while, Ela felt something so she released Ercan from her embrace. He unwillingly stood up and sat down on the grass. After a while, a group of people came. They were all children. Altogether there were at least a few hundred of them.

After everyone arrived, Ela clapped her hand. The sound was not very loud but everyone unconsciously stopped talking. It seems that everybody was trained quite strictly. They may have not trained as maniacally as me but they should have been trained to their limit.

... 

After everyone stopped talking, Ela started her speech.

"Today you all will take part in the clan's test. You may not know the significance of this test. So, let me inform you.

This test will determine your future.

All of you should have already known that none of you has been given a surname. This includes children not born in the family as well. Some of you are related to me by blood and some of you hail from elsewhere. But you have to know that all the training you have done till now is for a surname. This test determines whether you would be allowed to use the surname 'Stone' or not. And believe me, that last-name is powerful.

Today, all of you will be sent to a separate dimension. That dimension consists of nothing but a sea and an island. All of you would be randomly sent to any random place within the island. That island is filled with animals and some stage-one demon beasts. And they are wild.

Your goal is to survive there for five years. And don't worry none of you will die.

You will all be given a talisman. When you are going to die it will teleport you back to the clan. Those who will be teleported back by the talisman are eliminated. Those who are eliminated would return from where they came from.

After three years, the clan will drop foods in a limited amount on the island. All of you must know that the reason you don't feel hungry is because of a formation drawn on your body by elders. After three years when you start cultivating, that talisman will stop working. So, food will be very important then. There is also a choice of cooking your food if you know how that is.

Now the most important thing: At the last year of this survival trip, we will drop ten tokens on the island. Wherever the token is, there would be a pillar of light as a beacon and it is impossible to block the light. Whoever has a token at the end of the trial will get the clan's best support. Their future cultivation will be supported by the clan without any transaction.

Also, only those who survive till the end will get the right to use 'Stone' as their surname.

Except for the ten token holders, others would only be able to redeem cultivation resources by doing clan missions and contributing to the clan in any other way. In other word 'by trading'. So, I would like all of you to be serious in this trial. Also, you don't have to worry that you will accidentally be sent to some animals' pack or beasts while being transported inside.

You have two hours to prepare. Good luck."

...

Hearing all this, I could only think that the next five years will be tough and somehow, I am going to play PUBG in this world. BTOOM let's go!

1